Topics Limited to 11 Pages?

TT_O

Your use of the english language is, for the lack of a better word "bland". It is very good english, smooth well paced and perhaps more meaningfull and accurate, than I am used to hearing. Better than I can wright myself, in fact. There isn't enough "color" there to make me think your are a professional wrighter, but maybe you could be.

My point is that I don't detect anything in your language use that is "futuristic" or that would peg you down to any particular time or place of up-bringing. I'm far from an expert on the subject, but I'll bet a linguist would have a field day with it.

Question: would your introduction of future language terms, if you used them, have any undesireable effects? Perhaps causing time feed back loops?

In short, you are just too damned logical. We don't get much of that these days.

Trick question: Is George W. W. W. Bush & Co. trying to take over the - - World? I mean if some one were to try and grab ALL the marbles mightent that lead to the war of which you speak?

TT_O

Your use of the english language is, for the lack of a better word "bland". It is very good english, smooth well paced and perhaps more meaningfull and accurate, than I am used to hearing. Better than I can wright myself, in fact. There isn't enough "color" there to make me think your are a professional wrighter, but maybe you could be.

My point is that I don't detect anything in your language use that is "futuristic" or that would peg you down to any particular time or place of up-bringing. I'm far from an expert on the subject, but I'll bet a linguist would have a field day with it.

Question: would your introduction of future language terms, if you used them, have any undesireable effects? Perhaps causing time feed back loops?

In short, you are just too damned logical. We don't get much of that these days.

Trick question: Is George W. W. W. Bush & Co. trying to take over the - - World? I mean if some one were to try and grab ALL the marbles mightent that lead to the war of which you speak?

Last edited by a moderator:
Time02112:

Thanx again for the links.

You are the purveyor of reference material around here.

I wish I had "Time" to be as thorough about it as you.

(Perhaps I do in another Universe and just don't know it.)

:-)

Time02112:

Thanx again for the links.

You are the purveyor of reference material around here.

I wish I had "Time" to be as thorough about it as you.

(Perhaps I do in another Universe and just don't know it.)

?

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words DaViper!
I believe that we are heading for a
360 degree human evolutionary assention process, and soon enough as the photon belt draws nearer to our solar system we might all embark upon undescribable experienses within the masses that will even be much more difficult for science to explain, let alone "explain away" lest the debunkers of human history reach their final climax of getting themselves "debunked" and to thwart the tyrannic kings of Dark Age tacticts.

It is my contention that there is, and has always been some form of inter-connectedness between the emperical perceptions of Science & Physics, and the Etherical/Esoterical & Religious fields of study in relation to our earliest accounts of human history, dating back to the cradle of civilization in Sumeria & Babylon (which is the oldest known records of earth's human history.)

and it's continued connection to why it is every 3600 yrs that we seem to have mysteriously jumped by quantum leaps into evolution & technological advanvements?

Perhaps things like these, only a Time~Traveller could know for certain.

Thanks for the kind words DaViper!

I believe that we are heading for a

360 degree human evolutionary assention process, and soon enough as the photon belt draws nearer to our solar system we might all embark upon undescribable experienses within the masses that will even be much more difficult for science to explain, let alone "explain away" lest the debunkers of human history reach their final climax of getting themselves "debunked" and to thwart the tyrannic kings of Dark Age tacticts.

It is my contention that there is, and has always been some form of inter-connectedness between the emperical perceptions of Science & Physics, and the Etherical/Esoterical & Religious fields of study in relation to our earliest accounts of human history, dating back to the cradle of civilization in Sumeria & Babylon (which is the oldest known records of earth's human history.)

and it's continued connection to why it is every 3600 yrs that we seem to have mysteriously jumped by quantum leaps into evolution & technological advanvements?

Perhaps things like these, only a Time~Traveller could know for certain.

TT_0,

have you heard of the tensor coil?
ive heard it can be used for time travel in a certain configuration..

FastWalker2

TT_0,

have you heard of the tensor coil?

ive heard it can be used for time travel in a certain configuration..

FastWalker2

Time...

Makes 2012 and the time in and 'round there something for us all to look forward to...

Creativity and attention to detail becomes...vital. *smiling* I was glad to see your posting. Challenging boundaries.

Be safe and dream sweetly when you do.

WS

Time...

Makes 2012 and the time in and 'round there something for us all to look forward to...

Creativity and attention to detail becomes...vital. *smiling* I was glad to see your posting. Challenging boundaries.

Be safe and dream sweetly when you do.

WS

Time02112:

I'd say on the philosophical level I certainly agree with you.

What's odd, is that on the philosophical level I agree with TT_0 also.

Go figure!

For me, It's really about how we can apply creative thought to solving the problems that have plagued the human race since it's inception.

If we are ever to solve the question of "Time Travel" or any other of the newly aware concepts we face now since we have come technologically this far, it will be through throwing off the old prejudices of the past, having the FAITH in ourselves to do so, and give up the antogonistic ways we have lived by for so many generations.

Frankly, to me, the only "clan" left on Earth is the Human Race. WE ARE IT. And it is time we start viewing ourselves as "Earthlings" instead of Frenchmen, or Americans, or Jews, or Hindus, or White Guys, or Negroes, or Trailer Trash, or Kings.

Hey, WE are the inhabitants of Earth. And it's time for us to start thinking like it.

In the end, we ALL have something to say.

And it behooves ALL of us to at least listen.

Peace.

Time02112:

I'd say on the philosophical level I certainly agree with you.

What's odd, is that on the philosophical level I agree with TT_0 also.

Go figure!

For me, It's really about how we can apply creative thought to solving the problems that have plagued the human race since it's inception.

If we are ever to solve the question of "Time Travel" or any other of the newly aware concepts we face now since we have come technologically this far, it will be through throwing off the old prejudices of the past, having the FAITH in ourselves to do so, and give up the antogonistic ways we have lived by for so many generations.

Frankly, to me, the only "clan" left on Earth is the Human Race. WE ARE IT. And it is time we start viewing ourselves as "Earthlings" instead of Frenchmen, or Americans, or Jews, or Hindus, or White Guys, or Negroes, or Trailer Trash, or Kings.

Hey, WE are the inhabitants of Earth. And it's time for us to start thinking like it.

In the end, we ALL have something to say.

And it behooves ALL of us to at least listen.

Peace.

Last edited:
Timetravel would collapse all speculative markets instantly, because all markets are based on GUESSING what will happen next. It would throw us back into the stone age, or at least as far back as the Clinton era. The horror appalls me, can you immagine having to look at Newt Gringich again?

Next subject. That giant sucking sound you hear? Its the electric grid sucking the life out of the economy. You see y2k didn't work, so now they have to SHUT our power off the hard way.

(PS) what ever you do don't try hiding in the Bushes..... hate to hit and run butttttttttttttttttttttt

Timetravel would collapse all speculative markets instantly, because all markets are based on GUESSING what will happen next. It would throw us back into the stone age, or at least as far back as the Clinton era. The horror appalls me, can you immagine having to look at Newt Gringich again?

Next subject. That giant sucking sound you hear? Its the electric grid sucking the life out of the economy. You see y2k didn't work, so now they have to SHUT our power off the hard way.

(PS) what ever you do don't try hiding in the Bushes..... hate to hit and run butttttttttttttttttttttt

Last edited:
WanderingSoul:

Nice article.

Thanx.

I hope rgrunt sees this. I think it's along the same lines he's hypothesizing. At least his "energy density" idea anyway.

rgrunt?