Who got a 'warning' against John Titor?

SirMack

Temporal Novice
Who got a \'warning\' against John Titor?

Just curious if anyone here got an email, instant message, or call warning you, for your own good, to stop talking about John Titor? Someone from some "Agency" saying it was thier mission and its for your own good.

Just curious, if so, I guess we should stop.

Re: Who got a \'warning\' against John Titor?

Most likely it was someone who does not believe in time travel and believes you are leading people astray from the truth. If it actually was someone from the future then they were probably afraid that we would avert the civil war. I doubt that would happen because it would require that a significant number of people would either be convinced of the reality of John Titor's claims and/or the government would become less fascist, reversing a trend that has been going on for many decades. Niether case seems probable to me, or John, apparently.

Well this individual claims he is from our time/worldline and he was part of an 'agency' and was sent to tell me to NOT engage in discussions about John Titor ONLINE or OFFLINE. He said his mission included many other people of which he was to 'warn' to stop talking about John Titor.

I asked if the Agency was Hiring or if he needed any help and he said no to both questions then stated he would no longer be contacting me and it was my one and only and final warning.

I mean WTF?

I did but I only regard Titor in thoery, so it's not a problem.

Whether he exist is only theoretical and does not matter.As Darby said, I quit caring about Titor months ago.

SirMack,

Yes - I've received some reports similar to what you've posted.

If anyone was going to be warned it would be me. No one has given me any warnings - not that it would even cause me to skip a beat. If there really was some odd-ball national security concern a real "agency" would have no problem locating me through U.S. DOJ's "Applicant" fingerprint files. They know where I work, where I live and have my phone numbers at work and at home.

Ignore them - it's just wannabe trolls having their version of "fun." If they send email report them to their ISP.

Get the IP of the email and where it was sent from and see if you can "whois".

If you do something and a government angency wants to stop you, you get a vist... not an email.

If you do something and a government angency wants to stop you, you get a vist... not an email.
- LOL. If I ever make a major motion picture, that line will definately be in it.

-jewstinian

- LOL. If I ever make a major motion picture, that line will definately be in it.

-jewstinian

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That line is in one of my movie scripts that I am working on.

Who knows maybe there a band of Government hired hitmen who are here to try to warn/kill all the people who become high-ups in the resistance in order to make sure the government keeps its power over the people, hey wait that sounds like a plot to a movie I saw a while ago..........

Someone is 'having a laugh' with you. No agency or or whatever is after you, just ignore it like i do.
Enjoy your life and have a happy new year me freinds.

--
<font color="white">I AM HERE MAIN [/COLOR]

I had a warning... but it wasnt by phone. A little Pug showed up at my house wearing a black suit jacket and sunglasses. He told me that he was going to have to erase my mind, but when he took out his deneuraliser I just covered my eyes.

He showed up at my house too, he liked chi tea and bitter nooskits. Very nice person, I then roasted him in pit in my back yard and sent the fresh meat with Einstien in my delorian to 2036 for john titor to try with a note, "John, boy are you missing out, good meat!"