"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am a Time Traveler from 2026.

I like your mind, Vinnie. Well done.

But 20 years? With no recent data? You're off your rocker.

Might even have never had that rocker! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif But the next thing he may tell us is that in 2026 they
have solved the n-body problem in closed form...AND accounted for ALL past radiation events for
times from 2005 to 2026.

In which case I would have to ask him to show the math for the closed-form n-body solution! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RMTime-is-3D

Rainman's boss giving an opinion at work, after reviewing Rainman's new project.

god6.jpg

One of RainmanTime's friends, having his mo-jo worked on, at a Beverly Hills clinic.

god11.jpg

Rainman to the far right, in his special sauna suet, after getting out of the shower, gives his two friends a pep talk, on how to be popular.

god9.jpg

Rainman dangerously driving his Corvette down a steep hill, while chasing bad guys after work.

god15.jpg

This is Raimans good friend, Godzilla, who he is congratulating, from scoring good on his SAT scores, for Cal Poly Pomona.Godzilla secretly wants to be a chef.

god23.jpg

I think that "the 3rd" will be another shuttle disaster.
I dont suppose that's too unlikely.

But I'm thinking about recent tensions between Japan and China as a catalyst for:
A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia

I didn't think about that actually, it's unlikely, but certainly not impossible, but again, its an obvious guess based on recent news

"The Following are all events that will shortly come to pass. In your immediate futures. I will not give dates for these events, and although these may seem rather generic statements I assure you they are founded in reality based on fact. In the small chance that the posting of this information changes the outcome of the events, I see no way in which the events depicted would unfold "That much" differently than in my history.

- A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia.
- 2 Federal buildings are completely destroyed.
- A Sudden outbreak of influenza.
- The Patriot Act ends up in court, its powers used to spy on civilians "For their own good"
- A 3rd becomes next.
- A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.
- A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours.
- The Telluride Occurrence

There is more I wish to say but it cannot be stated in public forums."

Come on, What vain pleassure you get in foolin others?

"A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours."

Dont you think this is a very risky prediction? You are really interesting. I think you want to entertain everyone.

Hercules said> "A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours."

Don't you think this is a very risky prediction? You are really interesting. I think you want to entertain everyone.

Creedo replies> There is a method, known of now, that our side can get to theirs in the future.

I can't say more than this.

If we can do this in our time, then they, in the future, can certainly get to us.

Zesh:

In reply to:
The furthest back I am able to make a connection is ~Feb 2005.

I'd like the technical explanation for why this is, if you please.

Certain wireless ethernet connections had recently become available in Feb 2005 at the geographical location of where I am currently located.

To Sum up rather quickly. I cannot make a connection to the same time a previous connection was established. I will not break the connection until I have left, ~6-7 weeks from now. I Also am not here to prove myself, I welcome disbelief as fundamentally it will keep me safe. As long as the majority are in disbelief the alterations to the timeline are minimal.

Approximately zero chance of that. 2.2 miles is not within any reasonable margin given the uncertainty of position after 20 years. Sheesh, 2 years is beyond possibility. We simply are not currently tracking orbital motions accurately enough today for you even to have historical data that would help you. And we definitely aren't tracking factors of perturbation.

If we aren't tracking it, it doesn't exist for you to use. And we have no projects planned in the near future for such tracking. Algorithms won't work for this.

Vinnie, I will only say this one time so I do hope you are listening. The problem is not as complicated as you make it out to be. Let me give you a brief rundown of how the tracking procedure works to establish the Bridge to your time.

1.) A Destination time is entered that will not conflict (overlap) with any previous connections made.
2.) Destination time is converted into seconds. (Makes it easier later on, trust me.)
3.) Certain equations entered into the system are used to approximately calculate the location of earth based on the Destination time. Working backwards from the "Now".
4.) Many events such as radiation, solar winds, gravitational disturbances, etc are taken into account and roughly approximated towards the Destination time.
5.) A Lock is attempted to a particular Wireless Ethernet connection that I use as a Tracking Beacon.
6.) The Lock fails, Earth is not where the 40-50 Teraflops of computing power have "Approximated" it to be.
7.) Taking the Approximate estimated location of where Earth Should be at the time, a new set of equations is entered into the system. (This is all automatic the equations are already built, and based on information that was posted at TTI some years from now).
8.) Hundreds of Millions of possible Alternate locations are scanned, at a rate approaching ~780,000 per second.

If the correct Wireless Ethernet connection is detected the Lock is made.
If no connection is found, Step 8 is repeated indefinitely. As a Team, back in 2025, our very first initial attempts required Weeks to lock a connection. Now the data is much better, the equations fine tuned, I can establish a bridge to 2005-2009 usually within a matter of a few hours.

The Equations I cannot share, this applies to everyone. They are posted here in your future by a member of the boards. These equations allow this type of Space/Time coordinate system to be mapped, plotted, examined in detail and used for varying purposes. Such as an actual spacecraft flying through our solar system. Or in this case, determining the approximate location of earth 20+ years ago so that I might establish the Bridge.

There's no possibility of you calculating even within 1000 miles, 10000 miles. We're not talking fancy time-travel math here; this is orbital mechanics for which math is well established. We already know it's impossible to calculate the position of a moving body (such as a comet) to within 2.2 miles six months out. Why? Because bodies don't move in a predictable fashion. A gamma-ray burst could impart energy at any instant that alters angular momentum slightly. After six months, 2.2 miles would be considered a lucky bull's-eye. That's why we have such trouble knowing whether a given asteroid is going to hit the Earth a few months out; and the Earth is far bigger than 2.2 miles wide.

But 20 years? With no recent data? You're off your rocker.

You are right, there is no possibility of calculating the exact location of Earth, or even within 1,000, 10,000 miles. I am not debating this point. Imagine if you will, hundreds of thousands of lines drawn through a 3 dimensional plane (ignoring time for right now). Tracing the paths, attempting to acquire the signal, failing, and so further moving along one of these imaginary lines in space, testing the next coordinate, failing, moving on. Hundreds of Thousands of possible locations are checked. They are not actually straight lines, but I figured this would be a good example.

But you are wrong if you think I have to hit the proverbial "Bulls-eye" on the very first try. Once the lock is established, I do not have much difficulty in maintaining the connection. Also the longer the link is maintained, the more data I have to further adjust the calculations and make them that much more accurate. Keep in mind this is only an experiment, one that I have been working on for over 3 years, but still, only an experiment.

Please note to Zesche's saying in post, is the same problem said both in Chronos Technologies Time Travel Web and in say from the beginning experiments on time machines, of have prototypical time machines, materialize up in the air, some four hundred feet above ground.

This was due to lack of time localizer lock, having to do with Earth's movement, from one area to another.

Packets would have a tendency not to assemble into messages, as the relativity to aquess substance of completeness, moves beyond the area of materialization.

I've seen Zeshua has told us some of his history, our future, so that we are aware of what is going to happen in our near future. Along these same lines, I would also like to make the world aware of what is to come very soon.

1) That new show with John Stamos will be cancelled because it sucks.
2) More children will mysteriously disappear from Florida. "Alligators" will be suggested by suspects.
3) Family Guy Season 4 will begin on TV. Fox recently realized that the DVDs of seasons 1-3 were selling like hot cakes and realized they would be morons to keep the show cancelled.
4) On Smallville, Clark will realize that Chloe knows his secret. Also, Lex will begin remembering things that clark did with his super power during the time when Lex was split into a good and evil Lex.
5) Michael Jackson will be found not guilty.
6) In Colorado Springs, it will rain on Saturday, but will clear in the afternoon and then I will go hiking if it is warm enough.
7) My ex-wife will call and ask for more money. I will tell her "no". She will threaten to tell my current girlfriend that I'm cheating on her (I am NOT).
8) Three minutes from now, I am going to go to the restroom and relieve myself.

These are my predictions!! I have seen it!! Behold!!
Now then...please stop encourageing Zeshua to make up new things for some of you fish to bite on.

http://www.newguineagold.ca/SimSinNormFenTechReport.html

... Wild Dog Telluride Occurrence, East New Britain, in Papua New Guinea Mineral
Development Symposium, Madang 1986, pp. 71-75 The Australian Institute of ...
(Most likely since latest is from 2002)

Bi-telluride occurrence, Il'kovtsy Village, Vygorlat-Gutinsk Range ...
The web's most comprehensive and regularly updated mineralogy database with
information on minerals from around the world and thousands of photos.
<a href="http://www.mindat.org/loc-20433.html" target="_blank">www.mindat.org/loc-20433.html</a>

Pilsenite from Bi-telluride occurrence, Il'kovtsy Village ...
... Locality Data: Click here to view Bi-telluride occurrence, Il'kovtsy Village,
Vygorlat-Gutinsk Range, Transcarpathian Oblast', Ukraine. ...
<a href="http://www.mindat.org/locentry-116223.html" target="_blank">www.mindat.org/locentry-116223.html</a>

PDF] Report of investigations and itinerary of JC Roehm in the Circle ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
... weather from the limestones. Investigation in the supposed area of telluride
occurrence, one half mile below no quartz or veins nor ...
<a href="http://www.dggs.dnr.state.ak.us/scan1/ir/text/IR050-01.PDF" target="_blank">www.dggs.dnr.state.ak.us/scan1/ir/text/IR050-01.PDF</a>
(1949 -- so this is old)

--3rd refers to the Patriot Act!

Federal Buildings could be in foreign countries - - such as Embassies!

The labs are destroying the influenza sent out by the CDC of that 1957 strain! (or suppose to be!)(which was stupid!)

Microsoft came up with six essential critical updates tha should be downloaded to solve probably that virus problem!

Conjecture, with nothing to indicate that you are from the future or posting from the future or anything of that sort, at least to me!

And with quantum theory and the theory of everything in the works, why do only lifeforms have to go to the restroom, and make a deposit (crap)??

Home, home on the Plains,
Where the Deers, the Antelopes, the Bears, the Russian Boars, the Mountain Lions, and the Cougars play.
If they're out and about, they may come after you,
And unless you can run 30 to 70 miles per hour, they just may try and eat you!

russian6.jpg

Look who is hunting now!

hog3.jpg

http://www.whiteoakhunting.com/russian.asp

If you are allowed to hunt those animals at any time without permission!

Oh, by the way, we spell occurrence --- occurrance --- because that is the American spelling of that word!!!

Not the English spelling!

hog2.jpg

russian9.jpg

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Probably a leftist term for preceived strengthening of that Act which is being debated to be renewed about as of now:

http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html

Many other places to search it on Google search also!

Probably more hype than real with some people adding the III to it, or the II to it or whatever the opinion is!

According to judical review, it has not been abused, but there needs to be some revision according to some, since it was first put together in a hurry, back when!

In what way "risky"

"A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours"

have you seen any "big" virus till now? I dont think even if you wait for another 48 hours you will.

As I was saying,

"In 1994, members of the italian National Library in Rome made an amazing discovery: buried in their archives was an unknown manuscript consisting of 80 mysterious paintings by the famed prophet Michel de Nostradamus"

This guy is having a copy of these paintings and trying to predict the future. He got it right with the Pope. But I dont know how much he can be right.

And the Virus? Its a wild guess. I dont know why he did that.

But I'm thinking about recent tensions between Japan and China as a catalyst for:
A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia

OIL, GAS EXPLORATION SPAT
China tells Japan to proceed with caution

"China on Thursday warned that Japan would have to take "full responsibility" for any consequences if it proceeds with exploration for oil and gas in a contested area of the East China Sea."

Hmmm, what do you think?

And now theres that thing with the demonstrations in China about the Japanese history textbooks:

Mass anti-Japan rally in Shanghai

This could get serious if things carry on.

I don't think that anyone wants China pissedoff!
Have a look at the CIA world fact book. Man that country sure has got a lot man power and a big military budget too.

My Mom used to say "Let China sleep, for when she wakes, the world will tremble"

My reply was always "FFS I aint settin' no alarm clock for them"

There is still a lot of wisdom in that “I like Chinese” song by Monty Python

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Back