I am a Time Traveler from 2026.

She says "sudden influenza" and we get the worst flu pandemic in 41 years.

17563723.gif

So please Lord Darby and Bipolar Rainmantime please debunk this:

who6.jpg

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/phase/en/

as i Said 2 months ago...
fee.gif

so:
read and weep

Phase 5 is characterized by human-to-human spread of the virus into at least two countries in one WHO region. While most countries will not be affected at this stage, the declaration of Phase 5 is a strong signal that a pandemic is imminent and that the time to finalize the organization, communication, and implementation of the planned mitigation measures is short.

Phase 6, the pandemic phase, is characterized by community level outbreaks in at least one other country in a different WHO region in addition to the criteria defined in Phase 5. Designation of this phase will indicate that a global pandemic is under way.

PROOF OF LEVEL SIX
In Mexico, there are 6,241 cases. There are 108 confirmed deaths. However, because the virus began spreading in Mexico before it was identified, many likely died before it was possible to test.

In Canada, there are 2978 confirmed cases. There have been at least 4 deaths: a woman in her thirties, a 44 year old man, a 60 year old man and a woman over 65 years old. Health care workers have been infected. 26 people are on ventilators in Manitoba.

Chile - 1,694 cases. There have been at least three deaths. A 37 year old man from Puerto Montt; a 56 year old man and a 37 old man. There are at least five more are in critical condition, 3 of them also from Puerto Montt.

Australia - 1,307 cases. At least five people are receiving intensive care.

UK - 822 cases. At least five people are in critical condition.

Japan - 516 cases.

Spain - 346 cases.

Argentina - 281 cases.

Panama - 221 cases.

China - 160 cases (111 in mainland + 49 in Hong Kong).

Costa Rica - 104 cases. One man in his fifties is confirmed to have died.

Philippines - 92 cases.

Dominican Republic - 91 cases. A pregnant teenage girl has died.

Germany - 90 cases.

Honduras - 89 cases.

Peru - 77 cases.

Guatemala - 74 cases. A 12 year old boy has died.

France - 73 cases.

El Salvador - 69 cases.

Ecuador - 67 cases.

Israel - 63 cases.

South Korea - 53 cases.

Italy - 50 cases.

Thailand - 46 cases.

Nicaragua - 45 cases.

Brazil - 43 cases.

Taiwan - 36 cases.

Columbia - 35 cases. A 24 year old woman from Bogota has died. Another patient is receiving intensive care.

Uruguay - 32 cases.

Netherlands - 30 cases.

Paraguay - 25 cases.

Venezuela - 25 cases.

New Zealand - 23 cases.

Vietnam - 22 cases.

Kuwait - 18 cases.

Singapore - 17 cases.

Sweden - 16 cases.

Switzerland - 16 cases.

Belgium - 14 cases.

India - 14 cases.

Norway - 12 cases.

Ireland - 12 cases.

Turkey - 10 cases.

Romania - 10 cases.

Jamaica - 10 cases.

Sustained person-to-person spread is likely occurring in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, the Dominican Republic, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Philippines, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States.

There have also been confirmed cases in Austria, the Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Jamaica, Lebanon, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Trinidad and Tobago, and the United Arab Emirates .

and you forgot to tell everyone that swine flu was downgraded just to "flu."

swine flu is treatable with flu drugs like tamiflu.

so much for that, but hey, at least the cowbell is cool...

World hunger reaches the 1 billion people mark

By ALESSANDRA RIZZO, Associated Press Writer

ROME – One in six people in the world — or more than 1 billion — is now hungry, a historic high due largely to the global economic crisis and stubbornly high food prices, a U.N. agency said Friday. Compared with last year, there are 100 million more people who are hungry [...] "The silent hunger crisis, affecting one-sixth of all of humanity, poses a serious risk for world peace and security," [...] Soaring prices for staples, such as rice, triggered riots in the developing world last year. [...] Globally there are now about 1.02 billion people hungry, up 11 percent from last year....

(Zeshua's dire vision of our next ten years maintained that billions would die, but, curiously, that the majority of those deaths would be due to starvation. The above story shows that the general march of history is still moving in the direction she predicted.)

Zeshua predicted
A 3rd becomes next.

Later, she seemed to indicate that the walling off of Gaza from Israel fulfilled that prediction, but that always seemed a forced fit. However, this year's news that Kim Jong Il's third son will become the next leader of North Korea fits the prediction perfectly.

Kudos to MajorUrsaNorte of CCnet for catching that one.

a third becomes next

It was recently announced that the third son of Kim Jong-Il will become the next leader of North Korea.

TOKYO, June 16 (Reuters) - The youngest son of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il secretly visited China last week and his hosts were told he had been appointed heir to the ruling family dynasty, Japan's Asahi newspaper reported on Tuesday. [...] Jong-un, the Swiss-educated third son of Jong-il and born in 1983 or 1984, flew to Beijing around June 10 and met with Hu and other heavyweights of the Chinese Communist Party. [...] An aide to Jong-un told Chinese officials the younger Kim had been appointed heir and that he held an important post in the ruling Korean Workers' Party, the mass circulation Asahi said.

Silence?

No one?

None of our rabid "debunkers" want to take a swing at how well Zeshua's prediction "a 3rd becomes next" matches up with Kim Jong Il's third son becoming the next ruler of North Korea?

- Peter

"Well it proves one thing, Mr. Hooper. It proves that you wealthy college boys don't have the education enough to admit when you're wrong."

Can't think of anything else. Have to give you that one.

There is one I think you may have missed. That was the "Manilla Curse, and "humble tree." This was just before the hurricane. Without looking up the post I don't recall the name of the hurricane, (or typhoon) but it was the same name as that of a tree nicknamed "the god of trees." A not very "humble tree", that, but good enough for a hit. I'll give Zeshua those two. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

you really think of me as rabid, zeshua?

sure, ill debunk it...

how can you be so sure that he wasnt talking about frank on the ultimate fighter :us vs uk?

frank was third, he became next.

the question is, why do you take a vague statement, and put it where you fit it? did she say, "kim jong il's third son will become next?"

i love a challenge, but the fact is, you are no challenge. you are zeshua's ONLY follower. that speaks volumes.

you really are one in a million. actually, more like one in three trillion.

here is an even better question for you to answer: you have stood in line all your life. why is this the only time you got out of the line?

here is another: say zeshua is right, and that she predicted all of this. so what? what does it change? have you really wasted years of your life trying to convince people she was real? to people that could care less?

choose your battles wisely from now on. you need to take a deep look within and think about how you are making yourself look.

do you really consider all of us evil? if so, you wasted alot of time and energy, chicken little...

From what I hear, the third son, Kim Jong Un, is now acting defense chief of North Korea. Apparently that means that he decides when and if to use the Bomb! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

how can you be so sure that he wasnt talking about frank on the ultimate fighter :us vs uk?
Because that wasn't a major international news headline, of course.

here is an even better question for you to answer: you have stood in line all your life. why is this the only time you got out of the line?

I have not "stood in line all my life". Quite the contrary. I have spent pretty much my entire adult life exploring and defending obscure and unpopular viewpoints.

see http://www.divisiontheory.org

here is another: say zeshua is right, and that she predicted all of this. so what? what does it change? have you really wasted years of your life trying to convince people she was real? to people that could care less?

So some will survive the next ten years. That is why I do it. So some will survive. You are right, most won't. But some will, and just because of these words I type here. Some will.

You ask me to "look inside". You should do the same, because now you, even you, are finally starting to wonder if Zeshua might be real after all. Your confidence is starting to crack. You won't admit it here, not yet, because that takes more courage than you are ready to muster just now. But all these things that are happening ... you're just not as sure as you used to feel about all this.

now thats cool pete. real cool. i havent felt that emotion in a long time. i never doubt that you are good. actually, i worry about you.

you know i am right about what i said about you. lets cut to the chase.

So some will survive the next ten years. That is why I do it. So some will survive.

explain to me how you plan to save lives. show me what you see. do so, and i will do everything in my power to save innocent lives.

simply informing people is not good enough. i dont believe in zeshua, for many reasons. but i do believe in you. this young man knows you well. that is why i have been trying to help you, even though it may not look like it.

you earned my respect. please dont waste it. good luck.

My voice does not reach far, nor was it ever intended to.

If Zeshua wanted to gain a widespread following, she would have characterized herself as a psychic or a prophet or something, not something as patently ridiculous as a Time Traveler. As ridiculous as psychics and prophets are viewed, TTers are just that much more so. Choosing this garb guaranteed that her audience would be minimal at best, and no matter how accurate her predictions proved to be, they would still gain little public support.

Nonetheless, it is my fear and expectation that we will see two intersecting bell curves here. One, the rising curve of her public support, over the next two to three years, and two, the descending curve of the ability of the average person to stock up on survival supplies. By the time that the maximum number of people have jumped on the Zeshua bandwagon, it will no longer be possible to take advantage of her warnings. Money will be too tight, chaos too rampant, stores too empty.

This is the only way it could possibly be. She could either help a few, or none at all. Those were her only options. Why? Because if she helped too many, if she changed time too greatly, it would have impacted her own life, diverting her away from the path of helping any at all. She could only do it, she could only make changes, so long as those changes didn't impact her own life. That greatly limited her range of influence.

Alot of social and political unrest is headed our way. Knowing the Zeshua Prophecies gives one a huge advantage over those who don't. Knowing the outcome in advance allows one to focus all their time and energy on successful pursuits and avoid wasting their resources on pursuits doomed to failure. It does no good to stand in the way of the tide of history, but many unknowingly will, and they will be swept away by it.

The systems are crashing. It will do no good to try to hold them up, nor will it do any good to try to bring them down. They're coming down now regardless of what we might do about it, so the best thing to do is get out of their way and prepare to be without them for awhile.

i understand all of that, but still, how do you plan on saving lives?

screw zeshua. it doesent matter if she gets her rocks off by saving two or three people. it doesent matter if her life is affected. none of that matters.

all that matters is saving as many as you possibly can. so now, how do you plan on saving lives?

Since you, Peter, provided the link to your site regarding the books you authored, thus opens this doorway.

In looking around the web, at the various forums that discuss Zeshua, Titor and other topics of various scenario's, it becomes apparent there is a plethora of Sic-fi and other writers involved in numerous discussions.

For you to pursue the Zeshua "thing", brings the validity of your own books into question.

I figure that you and possibly other published authors witnessed the success of the John Titor Saga, and decided to make your own attempt, and a sloppy attempt at that !

The points brought out awhile back seemed to have been swept under the rug...and those are what happened to the posts that were deleted ? Such as the pictures that obviously were fake, the fake TTI page from the future that never happened, and the other posts that prove that Zeshua is a hoax ?

IF you are that selective with the evidence regarding Zeshua, then is this a habit that pervades "all" your work ?

I first found your theories interesting regarding the "binary soul doctrine",but with the manner in which you pursue this Zeshua fabrication, causes a thinking man to wonder.

From my perspective, if all the references you received regarding your published theories are accurate, what the hell are you doing lowering yourself to continue to hammer on something as dumb as this Zeshua thing ?

It seems at some point that you would realize that the Zeshua ghost was exposed a long time ago, and to continue to pursue it, only begins to bleed into other areas of interest, and I am somewhat astonished that you would risk one for another.

I first found your theories interesting regarding the "binary soul doctrine",but with the manner in which you pursue this Zeshua fabrication, causes a thinking man to wonder.

From my perspective, if all the references you received regarding your published theories are accurate, what the hell are you doing lowering yourself to continue to hammer on something as dumb as this Zeshua thing ?

exactly! why pete plays dumb is beyond me, unless he is zeshua.

but regardless of if zeshua is real or not, if pete can tell me how he plans to save lives, i am all for helping him.

So some will survive the next ten years. That is why I do it. So some will survive.

So then you, all on your own, have decided that you are going to combat Natural Selection? You are more dangerous than I thought.

You deign to try and counter the natural forces of the universe, and you attempt to do so with knowledge that is so specious, so questionable, so unfalsifiable, so one-sided that you seek to assure that only people who do not use their critical faculties (i.e. believe unscientific BS) are the ones you hope to save? It should be noted that Natural Selection has, through the billions of years it has been in effect, has sought to remove those same people that you seek to save!

You are worse than the Pharisees and Sadducees of the time of Christ. You are akin to the Platonists who drowned-out the voices of the Ionians, which lead to the stalling of human philosophy and science in the middle ages.

Yes, you are indeed that dangerous and that stupid. You seem so sure of how history will play out in our future...and so sure that you constantly try to convince people of that future of doom. You reach out to people who, left to their own faculties and using critical thinking skills, might actually be part of efforts to COMBAT what you say will come to pass. You wish to sell people groupthink. You wish to rob people of their own life's path by scaring the [censored] out of them with BS "predictions" that are so ambiguous as to be able to be made to fit anything you wish.

In revealing what you have about your INTENTION you have now revealed yourself as an enemy of mankind and our ability to adapt. Just the opposite of what you think you are doing.

Whatever small amount of respect I may have had for you has now been whisked away completely. You are evil, for you seek to take away the variability of the future and the ability of each person to share in the furtherance of our species.

How dare you!
RMT

You are akin to the Platonists who drowned-out the voices of the Ionians, which lead to the stalling of human philosophy and science in the middle ages.

For some unknown reason, when I read this, Bill Clinton came to mind. There does seem to be some similarity in style between Clinton and Plato--but what an odd combination. This lead to a comment about B.C.: someone made a ranking list of the best spin doctors he knew of. A friend who read the list asked why Bill Clinton's name was not on the list. He certainly deserved to be there. "Ah," said the list maker, "It's not there because you do not rank Masters." :D

The Following are all events that will shortly come to pass. In your immediate futures. I will not give dates for these events, and although these may seem rather generic statements I assure you they are founded in reality based on fact. In the small chance that the posting of this information changes the outcome of the events, I see no way in which the events depicted would unfold "That much" differently than in my history.

- A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia.

I just sat straight up in bed with the realization that the phrase "war bound" does not only mean "two nations headed towards war", but also "two nations already tied together in a war".

North and South Korea have been "war bound" ever since their 1953 armistice, as their war never officially ended.

Of course "Europe/Asia" does not only mean "Europe and Asia" but also "Europe or Asia".

- A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia.

It seems to me that this quote interpreted in two different ways simultaneously covers both Israel-Iran and the Koreas. The first pair (gog & magog ?) are bound toward a conflict, and the latter two by an ongoing (the Korean war is still technically continuing--there was only a cessation of fighting) conflict /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

If this message was from "the gods" we could live with that and interpret it. But Zeshua, as far as I know is not one of the gods, so the prediction carries no more weight than any one else's thoughts (as far as we know).