I am a Time Traveler from 2026.

I get that time travelers should be able to reveal and make predictions but I don't think that it is impressive. I'd rather hear someone from my own time make a prediction without having been to, or talk to someone from, the future. What I think is impressive about a potential time traveler is that they went through flippin' time! Isn't that impressive enough without the (DUH!) knowledge that they brought back with them? I think so. Besides it takes a stronger person to roll with the punches in the face of the unknown, then it does to side step fate at the last second.

On 4/14/2005, Zeshua wrote:
The Following are all events that will shortly come to pass. In your immediate futures. I will not give dates for these events, and although these may seem rather generic statements I assure you they are founded in reality based on fact. In the small chance that the posting of this information changes the outcome of the events, I see no way in which the events depicted would unfold "That much" differently than in my history.

- A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.

What's that you say again, Zeshua? A massive financial meltdown is about to occur? And you wrote this when?

- A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency . Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.

Not yet...........For this prediction to be correct both things need to come to pass, lets face it financial boom and crash are cyclical, many people predict them (they are usually the rich ones!)

The Following ... will shortly come to pass. In your immediate futures.

- A Massive Financial meltdown

That was posted in early 2005. In other posts here, Zeshua said that this financial collapse would be followed by a new world war, which would go nuclear in the Middle East, and ultimately lead to billions of deaths around the globe. Four years later, our daily news contains the following (at http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22007.htm ):

The global economy is decelerating at the fastest pace on record. 40 percent of global wealth has been wiped out. The banking system is insolvent, unemployment is soaring, tax revenues are falling, the markets are in shock, housing is crashing, deficits are soaring, and consumer confidence is at its lowest point in history. [...] The global economy is undergoing a massive system-wide contraction which could spin out of control and plunge us into another world war.

These are the facts. Whether anyone sees a connection between these two facts is a personal decision.

Still cheerleading, eh Peter? And I notice you still absolutely refuse to even acknowledge the corrections I made to your claims. Ignoring them and not addressing them only makes them stick out that much more.

RMT

These are the facts. Whether anyone sees a connection between these two facts is a personal decision.

wrong again pete... that thars a prediction, just like zeshuas. its funny that anything that agrees with zeshua is a fact to you.

n other posts here, Zeshua said that this financial collapse would be followed by a new world war, which would go nuclear in the Middle East, and ultimately lead to billions of deaths around the globe.

pete! wheres the financial collapse? wall street is still standing. ive got this little clip to help you discern the difference.

Economic collapse of Soviet Communism
During the 1980s, the Eastern Bloc, which relied on a stagnant form of plan economy, experienced a decade-long period of stagflation, and eventual collapse from which it did not recover, culminating with revolutions and the fall of communist regimes throughout Central and Eastern Europe and eventually in the Soviet Union. The process was accompanied by a gradual but important easing of restrictions on economic and political behaviour in the late 1980s, including in the satellite states.

Zeshua predicted in 2005 :

- A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia.

Now, no one has discussed what the obscure “Europe/Asia” means. That is not a common use of the “/” symbol. I had always read it as meaning “Europe and/or Asia”, because I am used to people using “and/or” in their speech and writing. But it in fact does not say “Europe and/or Asia”, does it? Technically, it works out to saying “Europe divided by Asia”, because that symbol is the “divided by” symbol.

So what does Europe divided by Asia mean?

Could it mean the division, or space, BETWEEN Europe and Asia?

If so, that would be the Middle East, wouldn’t it?

And suddenly the prediction seems about to be fulfilled, as the news is full of stories about how Israel is about to launch a pre-emptive strike against Iran to preemptively thwart Iran’s nuclear ambitions.

It is in the space between Europe and Asia, and it is a preemptive strike, so that fulfills two of the conditions of the prediction. But what about the two nations being “war-bound”? Well, they do SEEM to be war-bound. Both nations have been rattling their sabers and raised their warlike rhetoric against the other over the last months and years since this prediction was posted.

I get that time travelers should be able to reveal and make predictions but I don't think that it is impressive. I'd rather hear someone from my own time make a prediction without having been to, or talk to someone from, the future. What I think is impressive about a potential time traveler is that they went through flippin' time! Isn't that impressive enough without the (DUH!) knowledge that they brought back with them? I think so. Besides it takes a stronger person to roll with the punches in the face of the unknown, then it does to side step fate at the last second.

I agree that it takes a stronger person to roll with the unknown without being to the future or talk to someone from the future and to make predictions without leaving this timeline. Thank you, this is my belief too.

Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you Peter Novak's biggest "shoehorn" to-date:

Now, no one has discussed what the obscure “Europe/Asia” means. That is not a common use of the “/” symbol. I had always read it as meaning “Europe and/or Asia”, because I am used to people using “and/or” in their speech and writing. But it in fact does not say “Europe and/or Asia”, does it? Technically, it works out to saying “Europe divided by Asia”, because that symbol is the “divided by” symbol.

So what does Europe divided by Asia mean?

Could it mean the division, or space, BETWEEN Europe and Asia?

It could mean anything you want it to mean. Because as Darby has always pointed out, this is not about Zeshua or even Zeshua's interpretations about what she said. This is about Peter's intepretations. You are all that matters here.

If so, that would be the Middle East, wouldn’t it?

No. Check your geography. The middle east is part of asia. The definition of asia stretches to the Suez Canal and the Mediterranean. And in Eurasia, the Ural Mountains is the agreed-upon boundary. So the answer to your question above is "no". That is, unless you simply wish to re-define what asia is based on your own criteria. From the link above:

<font color="red"> "Asia is traditionally defined as part of the landmass of Eurasia—with the western portion of the latter occupied by Europe—lying east of the Suez Canal, east of the Ural Mountains, and south of the Caucasus Mountains and the Caspian and Black Seas. It is bounded on the east by the Pacific Ocean, on the south by the Indian Ocean, and on the north by the Arctic Ocean." [/COLOR]

You can even read the etymology in that same Wiki to see where the word "asia" came from:

<font color="red"> "The word Asia originated from the Greek word "&amp;#7944;&amp;#963;&amp;#943;&amp;#945;", first attributed to Herodotus (about 440 B.C.) in reference to Anatolia or, for the purposes of describing the Persian Wars, to the Persian Empire, in contrast to Greece and Egypt. " [/COLOR]

Did you read that, Peter? Persia. Otherwise known by the modern name of Iran. So your shoehorn cannot possibly fit, you see, because the origin of the word was to refer to the Persians who were pitted against the Greeks in the Persian Wars. Iran is in asia, as is Israel. But I am sure you will use your interpretation, because as mentioned above: this is all about Peter.

RMT

The Following are all events that will shortly come to pass. In your immediate futures. I will not give dates for these events, and although these may seem rather generic statements I assure you they are founded in reality based on fact. In the small chance that the posting of this information changes the outcome of the events, I see no way in which the events depicted would unfold "That much" differently than in my history.

- A Pre-emptive strike occurs between two war bound countries in Europe/Asia.
- 2 Federal buildings are completely destroyed.
- A Sudden outbreak of influenza.
- The Patriot Act ends up in court, its powers used to spy on civilians "For their own good"
- A 3rd becomes next.
- A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.
- A New form of computer virus programmed by a small team of individuals sweeps the globe within 24 hours.
- The Telluride Occurrence

"Sudden" is right. From nothing to a level 5 pandemic in just 5 days.

Note that this is the first time she predicted the flu epidemic and the financial collapse. These are themes she repeatedly returned to, as she did in her anagrams. Here, in her earliest warnings, she did not use anagrams, but spoke plainly.

Obviously the "pre-emptive strike" comment is related to her later predictions about a Middle East War in 2009.

- The Telluride Occurrence

When "they" start talking of NIBIRU...
and how the got these info

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

o_SDjqLCTDwuOB7BR.jpg

Posted in plain English by Zeshua in April 2005:

[...] A Massive Financial meltdown that puts the Euro as the preferred Global Currency. Repercussions abound to the almighty US Dollar.

Zeshua right again!

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article10755.html

Russia Dumps the U.S. Dollar for Euro as Reserve Currency
Currencies / Global Financial System May 19, 2009 - 07:37 PM

The US dollar is not Russia’s basic reserve currency anymore. The euro-based share of reserve assets of Russia’s Central Bank increased to the level of 47.5 percent as of January 1, 2009 and exceeded the investments in dollar assets, which made up 41.5 percent, The Vedomosti newspaper wrote.

The dollar has thus lost the status of the basic reserve currency for the Russian Central Bank, the annual report, which the bank provided to the State Duma, said.

In accordance with the report, about 47.5 percent of the currency assets of the Russian Central Bank were based on the euro, whereas the dollar-based assets made up 41.5 percent as of the beginning of the current year. The situation was totally different at the beginning of the previous year: 47 percent of investments were made in US dollars, while the euro investments were evaluated at 42 percent.

Zeshua right again!

And I have been just as "right" as Zeshua in my anagram "predictions". In fact, one of my anagrams that has not yet been solved perfectly equates to your interpretation of Zeshua's comment that you think "predicted" Katrina. But the fact that you ignore anything that falsifies your claims/beliefs about Zeshua is duly noted by the more intelligent people here.

RMT

thanx God cause we are unforgiving for nothing .

and U.S.A american states will be deserparted

into 2 1 cause they still wonder how and

when the north Korean will be fight with us .

AND KEEP ON MOVING AND i'll be intrested wwith

who end the arguement .

Re: Zeshua's prediction of "A Sudden outbreak of influenza" -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090611/ap_on_he_me/un_un_swine_flu;_ylt=A0wNdPWD4zBKvyoBqE6s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTFiNjNiMmE1BHBvcwM1OARzZWMDYWNjb3JkaW9uX3dvcmxkBHNsawN3aG9saWtlbHl0b2Q-

WHO to declare flu pandemic Thursday
BY FRANK JORDANS, Associated Press

GENEVA – The World Health Organization held an emergency swine flu meeting Thursday and was likely to declare the first flu pandemic in 41 years as infections climbed in the United States, Europe, Australia, South America and elsewhere. Health officials from Scotland, Indonesia and Thailand said the agency would declare a swine flu pandemic — a global epidemic — on Thursday after a teleconference with leading flu experts. Officials at U.N. missions in Geneva also said they expected the imminent announcement of a pandemic. [...] Phase 6 is WHO's highest alert level and means that a swine flu pandemic is under way. [...] The long-awaited pandemic announcement is scientific confirmation that a new flu virus has emerged and is quickly circling the globe.

She says "economic collapse", and we get the worst downturn since the Great Depression.

She says "Massacre in Palestine" and we get the worst assault on Palestinians in years and years.

She says "oh eight worse nine eleven" and we see our nation fall almost to its knees in 2008.

She says "sudden influenza" and we get the worst flu pandemic in 41 years.