I am from the year 2522

Re: can\'t always be like it was before becuase it

I don't have anything to draw with on this computer that I have. I didn't know computers of this time were equipped with picture developers.

Life simulaters are like the head set holograms you have now but are more advanced and you go into a room and you can do anything you want. you can be a character in a book, act like a spy or act like your a captain of a ship or play the latest scenario. You can do anything you set your mind to as long as you have the money.

Creedo,

Take your medicine. You need it to get back to your previous level of coherency.

I am serious.
RainmanTime

To Chronohistorian:

You are either in error, have accidentally taken the wrong timeline back to the past, or are not human.

Your information and opinions, are not correct.

You should extract yourself from this situation, immediately.

>Right to vote myself, calculated reentry patterns on enemy vehicles using rise azimuth, per panned locale, via AWACS to secure negation.

Action done completed.

As per gov reception.

Have right to vote, but in nonconscripted capacity.

Clearance clearance clearance.

Outdate> differing role

Too much coffee and candy can do this to ya! Step awaaaay from the SUGAR!

star trek and imagination

Life simulaters are like the head set holograms you have now but are more advanced and you go into a room and you can do anything you want. you can be a character in a book, act like a spy or act like your a captain of a ship or play the latest scenario. You can do anything you set your mind to as long as you have the money.

Just like they use in Star Trek. A clearer example would be in Star trek: Deep Space Nine where you have to pay for the simulation.

I guess our imagination will become reality in some respect some day.

- Tracy A. L. LeFebvre

"Give me time to cry for what I have lost yet never had." -Rhoie Stewart (2003)

Re: star trek and imagination

HOW DO YOU GUYS QUOTE EACHOTHER!!!!

anyway, Brick, shouldn't you be asking us questions?

Re: star trek and imagination

Creedo vacates this thread due to time traveler violation:

Because of both perceived political and noncompliance in the chronohistorian threads, Creedo 299 elects to vacate this thread.

Reason, noncompliance of time era contamination principles.

This is a time travelers legal infraction.

Creedo,

Take your medicine. You need it to get back to your previous level of coherency.

I am serious.
RainmanTime

ahhhhhhh I see Rainman are you from the movie call Rain man??? Please take your medicine you need help ok Rainmantime and I am serious ok?? hah /ttiforum/images/graemlins/loveit.gif

Kind of weird that a while ago we were talking about chronotrigger, and now chronohistorian comes?

How does the faster than light travel work then? What do the ships look like? How many people can they hold? How do you protect the people on board from the massive force exerted on the ship? What's the furthest we have travelled considering we can reach the Andromeda galaxy (2 Million Light Years) in an hour? Do you maintain contact with earth? How?

Anyway, these cities in the sky you spoke of. How many are there and how do you keep them in the sky?

Where are the aliens from? I assume you know such a significant detail as their location in the cosmos. How was initial communication opened with them?

why would a time traveler even go on TTI website to a damn discussion just to tell to bs to 30 or so people.

I didn't know lunarium can even be found, i thought all the metals should be discovered on our planet, that are not man made. Every metal that is found is either created by humans, so.. how did they find it on the moon? thats impossible, because it would of decayed without human's creating it and isolating it.

Finding ET is like finding a needle on north america. about 10% of the universe is made up of terrestrial planets, and 90% is gas. chances of a planet that has life is like 0.01%-1%.

If you are a historian you are fascinated by certain events that happened during this time. What's the next major event you are anticipating watching as it unfolds?

What happens with Iraq, does democracy take form there or does it go the way Iran did in 1979 with its religious fundamentalist revolution? What happens with Osama Bin Laden, is he captured and if so, alive?

There is a person called John Titor who has been the source of much debate on this forum. He claims to be from 2036. He speaks of infinite probable universes where anything that can ever happen has happened. He spoke of that there is a divergence from your original timeline the further you travel in time. He said that our time was about 98% like his time. If he were to return, he had no guarantee he would get back to his original timeline, but would be at one that was as close as possible to it. Do you concur with this, are there multiple probable realities or is there only this single timeline?

I don't know exactly how faster than light travel is done but I know that the elements that I mentioned are part of it and you have to heat the lunarium to around 3 degrees.

Different ships look different. Trade ships are the smallest and have a crew of around 30 but it takes them around 12 hours to reach andromeda.

Medical ships are a bit bigger and we hardly have any (we only use them to help neighbours if they have a disease outbreak or if one of ourships has been badly damaged). They hold 70 medical personel but have room for over 200 people.

Exploration/war ships are the biggest they have highly sophisticated technology. The crew is about 700.

I think I might have missed a ship out but I can't remember which.

We protect the people on the ship with something called a multi phasic energy shield just below the hull.

I think we have travelled about 10 billion light years.

We maintain contact with earth with contact satellites. We have them every 5 million light years but the message takes about 30 minutes to get back to earth.

There are about 20 cities in the sky and we keep them up with antigravity stabiliser generators.

I know the planets the extraterrestrials are on but I wouldn't be able to do it on a map (can't read maps properly). Anyway the american government is in contact with one lot of aliens right now(the lizarans and yes they do look a bit like lizards). They are trying to get them to trade technology but they won't at this moment except for technology that they had about 1000 years ago. The lizarans get oil back (it is a delicacy drink where they are).

The Milaks earth won't meet until you can get to Andromeda (Andromeda is a trading post for different races). The milaks are blue with long skinny legs and are about 9 foot. They are a bit paranoid of new races. They look like us in most ways except the parts I just mentioned.

The Zkanam are normally pacifist but if you provoke them they will attack you. They have a high tolerance of cold (Their home planet is normally -10 degrees) and hate warm weather. They know about earth for a long time and have been sending their androids down to study us (the "greys" are the androids).

Lunarium was found deep beneath the moon's crust which is ideal because that is how it is most violent when it is under those conditions.

Open your mind. yes there are thousands of uninhabitable planets but there are also thousands that do support life.

I am waiting to see when martial law is made for 3 months after big ben is destroyed and two other major terrorist attacks on britain.

Democracy takes form in iraq for less than 5 years and then there is a civil war and it is back to dictatorship.

The americans think osaama bin laden is dead but then they capture him and take him to camp x ray where other terrorsts attack the camp, kill the guards and free bin laden.

John titor was talking about the time travel theory that was still a theory up until 2141 but now our theory is that it is not true.

will there be another large-scale attack in america, equal to or worse than 9/11?

I don't know exactly how faster than light travel is done but I know that the elements that I mentioned are part of it and you have to heat the lunarium to around 3 degrees.

You're telling us that you don't know how, possibly, the most significant technological discovery in human history works. You must know. I'm not a mechanic but I understand how my car works. I'm not a rocket scientist but I understand the basic principles of rocket propulsion. You must have some idea how faster than light travel works. And don't say "we use it all the time so it's nothing special to us".

Different ships look different. Trade ships are the smallest and have a crew of around 30 but it takes them around 12 hours to reach andromeda.

Medical ships are a bit bigger and we hardly have any (we only use them to help neighbours if they have a disease outbreak or if one of ourships has been badly damaged). They hold 70 medical personel but have room for over 200 people.

Exploration/war ships are the biggest they have highly sophisticated technology. The crew is about 700.

I think I might have missed a ship out but I can't remember which.

They're some pretty vague descriptions. All we've gathered from this is that you have some small ships and some bigger ones.

We protect the people on the ship with something called a multi phasic energy shield just below the hull.

Star Trek.

We maintain contact with earth with contact satellites. We have them every 5 million light years but the message takes about 30 minutes to get back to earth.

Surely the radio signals still only travel at the speed of light, so it would still take the signal 5 million years to reach the next satellite.

(the lizarans and yes they do look a bit like lizards)

Not only do these aliens look like lizards but they chose a name that very closely resembles the English would lizard. How convenient for us.

If you're going to hoax, use your imagination a little more. And really think about it before you do it.

chronohistorian said >forgot to mention that you only get to vote if you have served 18 months in the army or worked for the government

Creedo 299 translated to>That citizens of out time only get to vote if they have served 18 months in the military.

The error was perceived that there was not a time modifier to Chronohistorian's sentence, them or us?

This dictum is stile very much in similar fashion to Robert Heleninen's novel, Star Ship Trooper, From link http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0120201/plotsummary
where elements of the society became elite and were only allowed to vote.

>>I am not to judge your society chronohistorian.

This would render the rest of the population as nondecisives, in the political sense.

>The book Plato's Republic had stated precepts of the union, to where soldiers who were not considerate to each others needs, being destructive, did not constitute and effective union.

During the invasion of Iraq, a Marine truck convoy, was given only small arms and a base plated heavy motor in order to spear head an incursion into Iraq.

The precepts of Plato in his written Republic states, that soldiers who are injurious to one another's means, violate the sanctity of military union.

*Other information supplied by Chronohistorian, does not match known E.T. parameters, in resources mining's now known?

ENTER, PRECENTILE ERROR REDUCED. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"I arn't chronotrigger" oh my god, what great grammer you have there. This guy is full of crap, We were talking about the video game chronotrigger, where the main hero time travels to a bunch of different worldlines, and now this guy comes here with a time machine, and his name is chronohistorian, hmmm chronohistorian seems to have a bit in common with the game title chronotrigger eh?