I am from the year 2522

timehistorian

Hey Keven,

Chrono- is the prefix for time. So he is a Time Historian or so he says he is (believe what you want to believe.) And Secondly Grammar is spelled grammar not grammer. Not to be mean, but look it up in the dictionary and see for yourself.

Re: timehistorian

Right,

A couple of easy, simple questions really.

1) Tell us somthing that happens within a year
2) Show us something youve brought from the future (you must have really, if you dont no what your expecting in the year 2004)
3)What would happen if someone decided to stop anything youve mentioned. i.e stop the attact on big ben?

sam

Re: can\'t always be like it was before becuase it

You're telling us that you don't know how, possibly, the most significant technological discovery in human history works. You must know. I'm not a mechanic but I understand how my car works.

Eventhough I personally think chronowhateverian is generally full of crap, I have to disagree with you here. I can imagine that one does know what elements it takes to travel faster than light, but doesn't know how the propulsion system actually works. I mean, I'm not very technical either. I know people throw gas in their car and it drives, but don't ask me any technical questions /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

However, I think that the only thing you get when you put together those elements is H2Lu3 which is the scientific description for "a load of crap". Some scientist might prefer the more popular term "bullshit", while the Dutch might call it "lulkoek". Oh, and the atomic weight of Lunarium is 0, zero, zilch, nada since it's nonexistent.

If chrono was really from 2522, he would at least know about the Zager & Evans phenomenon, which is to take place in the year 2525... that is, if he's still alive and women can survive...

Roel

Re: can\'t always be like it was before becuase it

The entry of the time sphere into this time, is matched, so that you can assume identify.

You impact here, Chrono historian has been measured and accounted here for.

>The nature of the 1776 on American revolution was based on the premise against England, no taxation, without representation.

This act had spawned the classes within America, as well as some other societies in the world.

The new move was towards global utopianism, which would have dissolved some governmental borders.

There are problems with the new classes having proper representation, when it seems that those in control, were trying to erode the masses political, economic and legal bases.

In the Republican party meeting with President Bush Senior, the comment, A New World Order was bood, by Bush's own party.

So as a result of the continental congress of 1776 and the class of people that it had brought about, maybe in some sectors the people began to become juxtaposed against an international ruling authority?

>It is noted at this time, that in many portions of the galixy, that money, as an offworld concept, is outmoded.

It is noted in some of the bigger galactic centers, that some form of monetary trading tickets are recognized.This plus barter.

I furthest contact at this time, are the Robot Gem helpers of the sub-Angelic hierarchies and a race of cat-like people, at a distance of two hundred million light years.

Your method of transport to this time, is more than likely understood at this time.

It was projected at after a certain time, that some reptoids and humans would have mated on their own without either the Earths approval, or that of some of the reptoids consortiums approvals, due to the natural factors of love coming into play, as afterall, a device to the making of a marriage was not the issue.

We find it odd that the question of money should come into play in any future society, as at your time, this would be a considerably old concept.

Signed dock, time based transit receiver /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You said

The matter transporter can transport you anywhere on earth you like within a 700 year interval but it can't go forward in time

So if it cant go forward in time how are u spose to get back frm the year u came from

My guess is, that he won't get back to where he started from.

He might have a terminal illness, or not want to return to his time, for technical reasons.

I truly believe you, but I think you've come to the wrong place to do your historical research. Most of the people here are complete wackos.

How am I supposed to know everything? advanced science wasn't what I learned. Do you know how the nuclear bomb works or how the aeroplane gets off the ground?

If you want to know something about the ships then ask percific questions on them.

Star trek is interesting I will give it that but it isn't fully factual. How the hell would you get food out of thin air? it is stupid, it would never happen.

No the message doesn't take millions of years. I think they made a new invention or did something to it but I don't know what.

The lizarans do speak english, well a different kind of english (with some words different). Don't you think it is possible for other races to speak the same language as us? if not then why?

My spelling is wrong because I aren't used to typing. In my time we speak to the computer and the words appear on the screen.

1. The pope dies within a year.
2. I didn't bring much from the future, just some clothes, holopictures and some medical equipment incase I get sick. I haven't brought a webcam so I can't take pictures for you.
3. If someone tries to stop the attack on big ben then terrible things could happen in the future or beneficial things could happen.

I know nothing about the zager and evans phenomenon and if it is supposed to happen in 2525 I wouldn't know anything about it.

I get back to the future when the people from the future beam me back.

How are ships developed in your time? Do you still have factories? Are all things built by androids? What are the most significant inventions in your time? What is the biggest disaster that ever happened in your time?

Seriously, 500 years in the future is a really long time and i seriously doubt that we still need mechanisation to survive? Do your people have technology like harmonics (harnessed sound energy) or even crystal energy? What does the bible and religion mean to your people in that time?

hi to man from the future.

i come from country that dont use english as a language .so please xcuse my english.

i would like to ask something here.

1)so far all TT only mentioned about great britain and USA.my question is what about other country in our planet?.what will happen to other countries??

2)what about medical progress in your world .
can u bring life from the dead?what about the medical breaktru next year?

right i've added you on yahoo come online!

anyway.

Does anything major happen really soon to prove your "im from the future" story

Ships in our time are built mostly by people but androids do the dangerous jobs like fitting the "engine".

We still have factories but most aren't on earth (we need living space) because they are in space.

Most things aren't built by androids but the dangerous stuff are.

The most significant invention in our time for me I would say is the skin and bone regeneration which is if you get say your finger chopped off you can fit this device onto the rest of your finger which makes bone and skin grow back. That is just my opinion though to others it will be something else.

I can't tell you about the biggest disaster because that is the reason I am here.

We use a kind of harnessed sound energy for one of our weapons on our ship (incase it gets took over and we have to use it incase there is no other choice) which knocks the person out for a couple of hours unfortunately it knocks us out too so we have to hope by the time the invaders wake up the androids have put the invaders in prison cells.

Not many people still believe in god.

1. Nothing will happen to other countries really, except if you mean global warming. If you do then move out of europe and got to america. There it will be more safe.

2. If people are dead then we can't bring them back to life.
What medical breakthrough next year?

I don't think anything major happens really soon except for maybe big ben and the pope dying but I don't exactly know when they happen.

does the global warming due to pole shift?and can u comment on altered magnetic field
which may occur in the future ?

How the hell would you get food out of thin air?

That sounds kinda strange coming from someone who just jumped a couple of hundred years through time. I think food synthesis out of thin air is relatively easier to achieve than timetravel.

Wow, that's going out on a limb!
People have been predicting this for the last two years, and the old dude keeps hanging on.

Care to predict something that is not as obvious?
RainmanTime

How am I supposed to know everything? advanced science wasn't what I learned. Do you know how the nuclear bomb works or how the aeroplane gets off the ground?

I'm not saying you have to know everything. But you must know something. A nuclear bomb works like this...in the warhead there are two or more pieces of weapons grade material that are held apart from each other. To detonate the pieces are forced together pushing the material over it's critical mass causing the nuclear explosion. Planes are able to get of the ground by having a large enough surface area underneath the plane to utilise the lifting effect produced by the air rushing around the plane at speed. I don't know enough to go into great detail about either subject but I know the basics.

No the message doesn't take millions of years. I think they made a new invention or did something to it but I don't know what.

Again, you not knowing is not helping your argument. You come here claiming to have access to all this wonderful technology but when asked a question you should be able to answer you can't.

The lizarans do speak english, well a different kind of english (with some words different). Don't you think it is possible for other races to speak the same language as us? if not then why?

Do they call it English? I do think it's possible, I just think it's highly improbable. You just need to look at human history to see why, we're all from the same planet but developed dozens of different languages. Why would an alien race speak english, convenient? I would have expected the initial communication with an alien race to be based in mathematics, no matter what part of the universe you're from, 1+1=2.

My spelling is wrong because I aren't used to typing. In my time we speak to the computer and the words appear on the screen.

What? That's not even an argument. Is english your first language? Do you speak like that? "I aren't used to typing" You have just convinced me of two possibilities:

1) You really are a time traveller and in the future the human race is being taught english by lizard people with grammatical differences to us.
2) You are a 13 year old who thinks he can make a believable hoax by using ideas from different sci-fi shows.

Wow, I'm stunned. I didn't expect that one!!! I mean, he's only older than time itself, lost the use of his legs and is terminally ill. How can you know he'll die soon if you're not a time traveller?!?!?!

3. If someone tries to stop the attack on big ben then terrible things could happen in the future or beneficial things could happen.

I'm stunned. Sorry, you've convinced me now. I'm a believer, hallelujah! *endsarcasm*

I know nothing about the zager and evans phenomenon and if it is supposed to happen in 2525 I wouldn't know anything about it.

Maybe you've heard of the puberty phenomenon. Get back to us when it sets in.

It's like you're not even trying.

How does the discovery of other alien life affect religions?

How far away is the moon, did it go farther out, or come closer. I heard that it's supposed to be drifting away.

Have the continents changed at all, alaska touch russsia, india drive all through asia?

I can see the speak-type excuse as valid, we use them today, but mostly for disabled people.

the question we all wonder, but dare not to ask...

why do the lizards insist on probing our asses?