You won't believe me

Einstein doesn't believe in the existence of black holes. Although some of us disagree with him, he feels that the photos we have of black holes are false. (Sorry for intervening, Einstein. hehe). Don't take it personally. It's just his stance on the topic.
Actually he did, Paula.This was out of a visit by past physicist Robert Oppenheimer's visit to Einstein's study at Princeton University, with his then fledgling paper, title, (Holes).This I believe was Oppie's suspicion that there were gravimetric densities in the field of space time as held within panned field astronomical photographic plates of the then known by astronomy of this universe.
Oppy was an especially bright, intuitive student of how the universe in some ways physically could be put together.Oppy also knew that Einstein was especially well self skilled in how gravity lines as fields of known strength in magnetism would shape out universe, so that afternoon wanted to spend time with Einstein.

Paper Black Holes | StarDate Online The Curious Wavefunction: Oppenheimer's folly: On black holes, fundamental laws and pure and applied science

I think that Einstein had the wherewithal, to understand what Oppy was trying to explain to him, but the tools of illustration, as we have at our disposal, were not in the purview at that time. Now, with a graphically based CAD CAM display system, a person can very accurately illustrate just how a black hole sits in space, it's actions, functions and even interspatial exchange dynamics to supposed other realms.

Oppy and Einstein in this situation, were so damned far ahead of not only themselves in this area of scientific prose, but way ahead of everyone else, that it wasn't funny. This area of investigation started the encouragement to go into the area of particle physics, because within their relative domain sets of functions, of operations, black holes to a great measure, tear matter down.

So Oppy and Albert Einstein to a very great extent, then, were true lost in the scientific wilderness pioneers. Thank you Paula.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't, thank you Paula.

In relativity, when you travel faster through space, time slows down. At the speed of light, as far as we know, time stops completely. When you travel faster than the speed of light, time runs backwards.

So, to travel back in time, you need to travel faster than the speed of light. That's if you want to figure out how to create infinite energy.

The way most physicists today agree that you can travel back in time is to create time-like curves because its exponentially easier to make those, than to create infinite amounts of energy. To do that you have to somehow isolate time as a dimension, and force it to curve back on itself.

The analogy to doing this is to think of a piece of string and then taking two point on that string and making a loop in it.

We know that there is an object in nature that isolates time, to a good extent. (Einstein, this is going to be the point where you'll want to stop reading.) The event horizon of any black hole, by its very nature, flips space-time and turns it into time-space because, once you cross the event horizon of a black hole, you are traveling faster than the speed of light. Now that's great and all, because now you are going to travel through time more than space. However, since time is still going to move forward, because you haven't created time-like curves, you are kinda screwed.

Once you're inside the even horizon, think of time like the 3-dimensional imagery NASA uses to give you a good idea of how gravity works in relation to space. Now what you have to do, is drag time into a loop to create that time-like curve, and since gravity is the only thing that transcends time and space (Thank you Interstellar), you have to use the black hole in some way to form the time-like curve.

That's where Roy Kerr comes in. While he wasn't looking for a way to travel back in time, he did discover the rotating black hole. Wherein the singularity becomes a ring due to centrifugal forces.

So, completely by accident, Roy Kerr discovered how to create time-like curves before anyone had even thought of them.

The answer has been public knowledge, lost in pieces around the internet. I'm simply the guy who put the puzzle together.

For anyone that does believe Black Holes exist, I challenge you to find the proof. Surely it must be out there. And of course the guy that verified the existence of Black Holes would be famous. What was his name?

I just want to remind everyone that real science is not based in belief. There has to be real facts. And theories are not facts.

For anyone that does believe Black Holes exist, I challenge you to find the proof. Surely it must be out there. And of course the guy that verified the existence of Black Holes would be famous. What was his name?
I just want to remind everyone that real science is not based in belief. There has to be real facts. And theories are not facts.
Karl Jansky. Look him up.

Einstein, if you are unwilling to consider that Black holes might exist, even for a brief second, I suggest you stop reading this thread
Not even for a brief second do they exist. But you are welcome to leave the realm of fact based science and use all the fairy dust and leprechaun magic you want to spin your tale.

Then I guess I'm gonna be thinking happy thoughts while I fly off to Neverland. What was it again? Second star to the right, and straight on till morning?

Then I guess I'm gonna be thinking happy thoughts while I fly off to Neverland. What was it again? Second star to the right, and straight on till morning?
Based on the content you've posted in this thread, one would think you were already posting from Neverland.

I won't, thank you Paula.
In relativity, when you travel faster through space, time slows down. At the speed of light, as far as we know, time stops completely. When you travel faster than the speed of light, time runs backwards.

So, to travel back in time, you need to travel faster than the speed of light. That's if you want to figure out how to create infinite energy.

The way most physicists today agree that you can travel back in time is to create time-like curves because its exponentially easier to make those, than to create infinite amounts of energy. To do that you have to somehow isolate time as a dimension, and force it to curve back on itself.

The analogy to doing this is to think of a piece of string and then taking two point on that string and making a loop in it.

We know that there is an object in nature that isolates time, to a good extent. (Einstein, this is going to be the point where you'll want to stop reading.) The event horizon of any black hole, by its very nature, flips space-time and turns it into time-space because, once you cross the event horizon of a black hole, you are traveling faster than the speed of light. Now that's great and all, because now you are going to travel through time more than space. However, since time is still going to move forward, because you haven't created time-like curves, you are kinda screwed.

Once you're inside the even horizon, think of time like the 3-dimensional imagery NASA uses to give you a good idea of how gravity works in relation to space. Now what you have to do, is drag time into a loop to create that time-like curve, and since gravity is the only thing that transcends time and space (Thank you Interstellar), you have to use the black hole in some way to form the time-like curve.

That's where Roy Kerr comes in. While he wasn't looking for a way to travel back in time, he did discover the rotating black hole. Wherein the singularity becomes a ring due to centrifugal forces.

So, completely by accident, Roy Kerr discovered how to create time-like curves before anyone had even thought of them.

The answer has been public knowledge, lost in pieces around the internet. I'm simply the guy who put the puzzle together.

This post is for thread harmony control. The master of posting would want me to do this. Since our topic here is time travel and you, the possible, time traveler, alien, time criminal on the run and so on, would want to know how you can travel both in time and differing places within the universe, then it's probably accomplished this way.

If you look at a probable black hole, like a big beach ball and you can also do this with a brown dwarf, or any planet for that matter, as a construction made out of layers, put together in similar fashion to a thick, "let's say big city phone book", you can start to get the idea that the area surrounding the super density of a black hole is multi-layered.

The deeper you go, say in your space ship to enter into any layer of pages, is affected by the angle that your spaceship skims those layers and to what depth. The singularity, which is told by Astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, via Marcia Bartsuiack's book, is what you don't desire,.. to fly a perpendicular angle to, or straight into the black hole.This is where the atomic density is predicted to be the thickest.

If your spacecraft is magnetically compensated, it more than likely will be able to enter what the refer to as the gravity veneer layers surrounding that black hole.If you also have a map, at what entry point you must enter, to go to what place in the universe, then you can pretty much go to any place and time that you wish.

There are two other methods of time travel and this one is a ventured guess, to where a flying saucer starts to fly towards a smaller moon, then projects a gravity wave, which interacts with the existing gravity of that moon, then this vehicle can also dial the time that it wants to go into.

The last method and I thought that I would mention this, is via established photonic controlled pressure.This method is in its infancy on this world, by may have been expressed as !, An accident by some kids who built a badly executed version of a Steven Gibbs (time window portal), this was supposedly in Los Angles California, to where the machine had malfunction and or hurt or killed the kids trying to use it.

2.The second method has been mentioned by Attorney Andrew Basaggio, in his tellings of a time matter transfer machine, that he had seen via connected work association with his then father.This machine is like an expansion of the Gibbs machine, but was built under (ESTIMATED) secret contract, so I will just mention the method, but not divulge what I think is the gravy sauce.

All of these methods are now in current use, by my telling here, is for you the guest and entertaining you with theory provoking thought is what we're after here.

*This may be off topic, but I am not socially rude to partners here at Curious Cosmos.I said thank you to a member here, as it was the right thing to do. One issue that I've got to instruct you the visitor here to, is that time travel dealing posting boards, by their sometimes natures, can be very bizarre places to be.

This is mainly because one does not know, due to the subject matter, who or what is on the other end of one's PC connection, or whether the person you're talking to, is a time traveler that may be stuck in this time. Maybe all the want, is to get home?

For me, here, I watch those manners and am anymore, nice to the people that I communicate with. You may personally feel with your ego, that you don't have to be nice. But as fate sometimes dictates, the shoe ends up on the other foot and the situation seems to be, that you're the one who is in trouble. So for me, I try to be curt in the conversation and flavor to reign on the pleasant side and from time to time, show a little gratitude.

This is up to you how you may act and conduct yourself here.But for me just getting an teensy weensy bit of just how vast and lonely this universe can be, I try to keep it within the good Jill or Good Joe range of how I conduct myself. Like I said, your own rudeness can come back to haunt you. Thanks

The aspect that I had to think about later are these points of interests.

If you can find the entry access frequency to the area of time, that you want to go to, you can dial that in and then match affinities of what your estimating and then in time flight, engineer that stop point. Of course if you've traveled there before, then this is only a rough matter of finding that certain frequency, to be able to travel to that point in time.

2.Photonic light pressure, can be shaped into a bolate, or a sphere, in order for that light sphere, to penetrate the existing time space frequency, of your point of departure. Actually there is a lot more that can be accomplished with light pressure, as photons react with a force, but are really not a practical.

3.On the black hole, it is to be able to manufacture only a token of a presence of a black hole, not the entire shape of a true black hole. If you can build a machine to where you can propagate only a rough proximity of a black hole, then you can double space the dynamic of two black holes./This gives you your Kerr similarity, or the axiom of a non-certain locus, between two black holes. The only thing is, is that during the formulation of this machine, you must find a low strength non-cutting give-off signature, such as something like a radar signature, to estimate what your black hole radius effect would be.

If you do not mange to do this, then the hot radii of the twin black holes, will cut through any matter, including the operator, is the radii are not adjusted to an operational distance, with certainty.

Note that this process was estimated within the analytical range, of the said John Titor time displacement unit. A large divot from the ground was said to be taken each time, the said Titor machine was operated.

4.Both light, sound frequencies along with magnetic strength can all pervade through the barrier which localizes us to this time.

5.There is talk of portable time travel units that can be worn, however these reports are not substantiated for private public use. This may be a violation of what is termed as a time signature, to where the time more or less owns the organism. There was an instance where again and this time scientist had made a Stephen Gibbs-like time window, attempting to enter into the age of large wholly mammals, however because this was a time lens window, the super-cold from the ice age, permeated into the control room, instantly freezing the scientist involved, at 150 degrees Fahrenheit ferenhite below zero. Not a good deal.

So... I'm confused Creedo... are you refuting my claim and the science I described... or trying to provide examples of other ways it could be done

So... I'm confused Creedo... are you refuting my claim and the science I described... or trying to provide examples of other ways it could be done
I am speaking for a modified version of the time travel core here. There are people, entities that use time travel. They are fully sanctioned and so good at what they do, that they are not a problem, "usually" and almost never noticed. You can chalk these concerns up to something similar to a ships hull inspection, as based in time travel, to where it just has to be done.
So there is a sub-core of people beneath the existence of these, that are just time traveler affiniados. Some of them, get through, while others have certain ideas, that they probably should not, or are more privately based to where they're almost semi-pro in their aims.

This is where many time travel posting board obtain their audiences, so when I speak, I manage to multi-audience speak.

In the action of eletro-mechanical transferred dynamics from a black hole, I believe this past extension as based in demonstration, had been an energy curve, this apparatus as based as a o rotating cylinder, from the Dr. Ronald Mallet time travel expert, as energy needed to produce within a transference range, from a black hole.

The past consensus and I guess this was then fear talking attempted prevention, was that the power required to time travel was an infinite amount of energy.Everyone went, "Oh wow'????!! we won't peruse that. But then along came John Titor, which was part fictional and because of the peril of mirror happening effigy production, {noted in time travel simularities], also became real.

Whoever had thought up how the C-204 worked, knew exactly how to build a time machine.So this one factor de-elevates the 204 from fiction and places this machine into the area of probability.And this is so, as one is forming and inversed spaced time captured bubble, within a set of simulated Kerr singularities.This is a double folded contrivance, to here in a reported news factuality, a similar vehicle was actually being reported as cutting into the earth and taking divots of earth, but NOT leaving any ground tracks.

So this might have been an aerial vehicle or some sort. This was by news complaints from a wheat rancher, reported in mid Washington State.

So getting back to the electro-mechanical math, this is one tippler electromagnetic device, which runs off of an inverted DC current out of a battery or other dynamic energy current supply, to where a Kerr device, generates a primary point, that is collumnaited to spread a sphere, and then to that countenance, another tippler device, spreads a second in action non-specific sphere device, so between the two spheres, one has achieved a non-specific locality, which then by control on the C-204, can be modulated and you have forward and backward abilities to time travel.

*But be aware here, that this was said to be a post catastrophe device and similar to what one would refer to as the Ford Model T of time travel devices. You had to take along a bottle of oxygen in order to operate this kind of time machine.

How they did this,"in theory of course", is the engineers provided a sparked rate of simulation, as a set frequency of veracity to that Kerr non-specific locality charge. In other words, operates like a car's spark plug, you don't need this non-locality issue on solid all of this time. This appearance is spaced as a frequency rate, however be assured, both of your Kerrs in unity appear at the same time providing the operator, with the ability to time travel as they are now within a special exclusion zone.

You don't need an entire locker Titanic style of mounds and mounds of coal, to fire your boilers, or your Kerr simulation as being true steady hot, all of the time. Hot has a double meaning there, meaning 1. turned on and 2."Lord help you if you touch it", hot enough to cut through an eight inch steel I beam.

Link to Titor-mobile John Titor - Wikipedia

Again Creedo... are you refuting me... or supporting me? None of that has anything to do with what I described other than the fact that it has to do with time travel. I don't use a Tippler device, I don't use a Kerr device, whatever those are, I designed my own device.

I named it "Hail Mary." It is specifically designed to create one Kerr black hole of minimum mass, Planck Mass, where the ring singularity has a radius of 1 meter, and the angular momentum of the ring singularity is the speed of light. Because of the chosen values, I found, by running the math myself, that the ring singularity becomes naked in some places, allowing light and matter to pass through the event horizon unscathed. Which is why I can use a Kerr black hole, because I can safely approach it while it does all the things it needs to do to create a wormhole back in time.

No I'm not, it's just that you're theoretically based and I deal in practical applications, sometimes. I said this.

So getting back to the electro-mechanical math, this is one tippler electromagnetic device, which runs off of an inverted DC current out of a battery or other dynamic energy current supply, to where a Kerr device, generates a primary point, that is calumniated to spread a sphere, and then to that countenance, another tippler device, spreads a second in action non-specific sphere device, so between the two spheres, one has achieved a non-specific locality, which then by control on the C-204, can be modulated and you have forward and backward abilities to time travel.

I know how to practically apply the theory. That's why I am making this claim. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't already designed the device myself