Akasha

Temporal Novice
Hello, My name is Akasha.
You all seem to be very interested in "Proof" from all these people who claim to be time travellers, which I find quite amusing. It's very typical of this time period, very sceptical, Understandably enough.
Please don't think I'm laughing at you for wanting "More" than just people's word for something that is pretty unbelievable.

The world has been treated pretty badly so far, and to be honest it continues for quite sometime. I do have some great news for you though. Things do get better, by the end of your lives and as your children are becoming parents themselves. Things do change.

I think the thing you are all really interested in is technology. (What intelligent person wouldn't be)
I'm am so very sorry to say that I cannot tell you anything that might make all this possible earlier than it should. I know it sounds like a terrible excuse, and I would be very angry if someone came and offered information, but only on their terms.
I promise you time travel is possible, I also assure you that it is the hard work of the profs and students that make it possible.
It's worth noting that the first breakthroughs in time travel are actually to be seen in the laboratries of the universities throughout the world, not as they would have you believe, through the governments of the world (I'll talk about politics in a little while)
(They were VERY quick in taking the information away and furthering it themselves, and taking the credit!!)

There were quite a few questions on here regarding hover cars, This makes me smile. Hollywood (Please correct me if I'm wrong...I am a clever student, but that's modern world history to me) wants people to believe in a uniform set of themes for the future, extensive space research... Strict and violent means of control involving authorities like the police... and the ever present hover car idea.

Hover cars (Or "Hovs" as the younger people call them) Have been used, but people use them as novety toys, like you would play with those really small scooters you people raved about for a few years. They are for people with a lot of money. Money to throw away.
Ordinary everyday people still drive regular cars I'm affraid. Nothing very exciting. The fuel has been modernised to cut emissions however, the people that created "Green" cars and "Green" fuels were made to keep quite and strangely these ideas never got off the ground so to speak. I have a feeling that this has more to do with Tax, and what the government stands to lose if we converted to fuel we no longer need to pay as much for.

Computers are so much smaller than the ones you are using. When I saw the one I was supposed to be using for this experiment...to talk to you I mean, I laughed so much. Can you imagine being asked to swap your plasma TV for a wireless? It's so bulky and cumbersome. The computers are very small, and very quick. The average home computer (For leisure) is about the size of a shoe-box (Yes we still have shoe boxes) Everyone uses data sticks, they are like....Do you have the data sticks that go in the USB ports of your computers? I think lots of people do, basically the DVD drive and the Floppy disc drive dont exist on the newer computers, everyone (Nearly everyone) has a data stick which plugs into the front of the computer, it's difficult to use the voice commands at the moment so people do still use a wireless mouse, to drag and drop data files onto the stick. The sticks can also be plugged into pods which can be used for music. We don't have earphone wires... they are very small and they are in ear but no wires.

People don't always use the datasticks, some people have sticks that stay permanently in the computer and it just sends the information to a device...like Bluetooth in this age.

Sound is used a lot more. It's not particularly safe for cleaning humans and animals (Apparently it's fine...but no-one really trusts it all just yet) clothes/ dishes/cars etc can be cleaned by sound though...which really annoyed the soap companies.

Medically people haven't actually changed too much. There is a cure for HIV/AIDS, it has something to do with Silver. I am very sad to say that it already exists somewhere in your time/or is currently being worked upon now. But the government have control of it (USA) And it won't become readily available until it has killed many more people...something that caused riots and widespread anger.
Cancer still exists, but there are cures for many of it's forms and the treatment is far less nasty than it is in your time... (Chemotherapy and radiotherapy will still exist, they will just be given in larger doses...less often..and there will be cures for it's many side effects)
It became compulsory for under 18's to have guidance counselling regarding pregnancies and STD'S (Yes they still exist) mostly because the rate of underage pregnancy particularly in britain reached epidemic proportions.
Bird Flu reached the UK, it had mutated into a strain that could be transmitted from human to human.
Funnily enough after all the scare mongering it did only effect the people who were working with birds...and some medical staff.

Children are given different lessons, your government did decide enough was enough and launched the "Make children, children" scheme... We in the future learn all the things you people should have been taught at schools... social classes, learning to look after yourself in the big wide world. There is also more support for people trying to get into their chosen career.
As risky a topic as it is (although seriously...? what could be riskier a topic than talking to a "time traveller")
Parents are given more responsibility, no longer is the government/teaching body incharge of getting children to school/ teaching them morals/ encouraging them to use contraceptives when they become aware of sex... we operate on a three strike rule... your kids behave badly, you let them jack off school, you let them have sex... you pay the fines
believe it or not... it's turned the country around...people that can't afford to keep paying fines HAVE to make sure their kids treat people with respect and teach them the value of life... Personally as a visitor I agree... it's only looking back that you can see how bad it really got before we did something.
The lower class of this country are the most well mannered polite people you could ever wish to meet
*pauses to laugh for a while.. you'd never think it looking at your country as it is today.

Fat people get taxed! Thats a major development, fat people get taxed depending on how overwieght they are because at one point obesity was killing more people than cancer! After being told that if they didn't make conscious efforts to lose weight to the acceptable level according the the BMI scale they would be taxed...it's surprising how many people used the "Gym for free" scheme!

Each country still has it's own goverment/president...etc etc...but there is a world wide organisation that meets every year...representatives from the "chosen" countries get together and discuss what they are going to do.

Othere events as "proof"

1) Your new pope will reveal his true colours withing a few years...he will be forced to leave his position...but only after managing to persuade a lot of people to do a lot of bad things.
(Please have a look at his history and make up your own minds)

2) There will be an astrological event around 2012 it will be both beautiful and deadly... I'm not really allowed to tell you the specific details...just expect a visitor..

3) There will be a deadly volcano eruption that will cause lots of earthquakes and another tsunami between now and next year. The people that die will do so of their own choice regarding the volcano...the tsunami victims will have been warned

4) I'm terrible with dates, but expect the Conservative party to win the next election.

5) John titor was right about a lot of things...he was right about the olympics... I think he forgot about the winter olympics but the london olympics will not go ahead, there will be too many terrorist scares and the athletes will refuse to play.

6) England do NOT win the world cup this year... I remember that much, (We still have the world cup!)

7) I'm watching your television with intrigue, There is a program called Big Brother on at the moment that they keep trying to revive during our time.
Luckily for us all... they were banned from doinganother one after 2006 because they went too far, and some of the contestants suffered severe mental illnes and one tried to commit suicide.

Food is pretty much the same...less sugary/fatty, and people eat far less meat than they do now...it's widely agreed that it's quite bad for you.
There is a channel six on the TV.. People watched it avidly for a year...and then went.. "What is this rubbish" it's rather a joke now..

I'm signing off now. I have to do some proper work.
p.s. one of the first pleasure flights into space ends in disaster...sadly, they postpone more work on it until they figure out what went wrong...they discover that the company rushed the job trying to get everything working so they could make masses of money. (SURPRISE)
It wont be "safe" for a good few years yet.

BYE.

Akasha,

You're going to have to do a LOT better than this. There is plenty here to "address", but let me start out with a glaring error:
5) John titor was right about a lot of things...he was right about the olympics... I think he forgot about the winter olympics but the london olympics will not go ahead, there will be too many terrorist scares and the athletes will refuse to play.
Ummmmm.... regardless of how WRONG Titor was, you are even more incorrect. The next Olympics (Summer) are 2008 in Beijing. London's not until 2012. So that would not even fit Titor's story if you stretched his exact words to mean SUMMER Olympics.

Things don't look good for you so far,
RMT

I didn't say the next olympics. I said the London olympics.

I'm very aware that the next olypics aren't being held in London. I was trying let you know that there was some credibility in what john was saying.

I'm not going to let you draw me into all this negativity.
Wrong/right?... I tell you what I know... you accept it..or you dont. Simple enough really.

I didn't say the next olympics. I said the London olympics.
Titor said "next Olympics". And your point was about bolstering Titor's credibility.
I was trying let you know that there was some credibility in what john was saying.
I fail to see the credibility of Titor if Beijing 2008 does go forward, regardless of what happens in London... unless you are simply trying to further stretch Titor's words! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Please explain, in detail, why you think anything happening (or not) AFTER Beijing in 2008 has ANY bearing on Titor's credibility.

Thanks to another player from Group Titor,

RMT

Okay you have a point. That wasn't the most intelligent thing to say, or indeed the best arguement for john. I read some of the things that he has said, and I do agree with some of them.
I was trying to add some credibility, and failed miserably.. do people in 2006 accept apologies?

*smile

do people in 2006 accept apologies?

*smile
I understand the humor... however, it never has nor will be a matter of what time you live in, but rather the character of your personality. No need to apologize, I am just glad you see and agree to the logic. Have you ever bothered to compare the things Titor got "right" with the things he got "wrong"?

And oh yes, you still have done little to convince us you are from the future, yet you invoked a lot of the same nebulous kinds of unfalsifiable predictions. We in this time (those of us who are scientific) like FIRM FACTS. Not guesses. Got anything firm we can hang our hat on?

RMT

2) There will be an astrological event around 2012 it will be both beautiful and deadly... I'm not really allowed to tell you the specific details...just expect a visitor..

Expect a lot of people predicting 2012 as being a "Bad Year" .... specially with
the Apocalypto movie about the Mayan Culture.

December 12 2012? is it? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I tell you what I know... you accept it..or you dont.

Here's the deal, all you Timetravellers say you look around before you post, read this.
You have no right to post here and make predictions and spout general crap, protected by the 'I am trelling the truth accept it or not' mentallity. This 'I dont care' attitude really pisses me off, because you trying to add some truth to what you say by implying that your conscience is clear. Well guess what iy bloody isn't.

I have also said before that I could construct a scientifically and mathematical hoax that culd not be disproved by science. But I DON'T. Know your responsiblities not to lie and perpetuate lies, which spread fear and doubt in 'our time', and make apocalypses more likely to happen anyways.

You all seem to be very interested in "Proof" from all these people who claim to be time travellers, which I find quite amusing. It's very typical of this time period, very sceptical, Understandably enough.
Please don't think I'm laughing at you for wanting "More" than just people's word for something that is pretty unbelievable.

Well if you ain't laughing at us for wanting proof, why are you laughing at us? I'll tell you, because you think people will buy this lame hoax.

This doesn't, take away from your 'general predictions that a child could make' post, very patronising and full of stuff I could see to be true a long time ago.

If you look back at a year you can always say, there will be an astrological event or an volcanic eruption/earthquake/tsunami (like the way you used all 3 to cover any eventuality). So predicting this crap is EASIER than people think, becuase they happen all the time.

England don't win the world cup, there is always a chance they will, especially this year, the best chance they have for the next couple of world cups, bar some more amazing youth talent.

I am Scottish and don't want the english to win the world cup, but now I do.

GS

Bless you, such anger!?

I do understand though.
What do you want from me?
What would you like me to say to prove who I am? Anymore than I could make you prove who you are?
What scientific fact do you want?

I think I told you some things that aren't just general predictions anyone could make...
If I gave the impression that I was uncaring or unfeeling I do apologise.

Ask me something? I will try to oblige, sadly the blanket fact that I'm not supposed to tell you anything that will change things in my world remains.

Please take care,
akasha

what kind of time travel machine do you have?? why are you here? and what will happen to this timeline in the future so write back I awaiting for your answer?.

Bless you, such anger!?
Save your blessings, I don't like religion at the best of times. I am angry because hoaxers like this are ten a penny, and if someone doesn't step in to debunk them then gulible idiots might believe it.

What do you want from me?
What would you like me to say to prove who I am? Anymore than I could make you prove who you are?
What scientific fact do you want?

Scientific facts, I doubt you have any.

I want you to stop posting and perpetuating this very bad hoax you have made! You should want this more than me, because when you go to bed you'll still be a liar, with very little to define your own life, here and now in this time.

I am not trying to prove myself on a this board, I am at university studying and learning to become a professional, to express myself and find what the things that will form my adult life. There are people on this board who I respect, people I like, people I tolerate, and I respect them. But as much as I do, this is not the medium for me to prove anything to anyone in the world, who I respect.

You have proved enough WHO you are, so dont come across as lovey-dovey and caring, like some patronising time traveller. I'm jut not interested. Warrior your wasting you time mate, many times I have seen you write that exact post, to many hoaxers, they hardly ever reply, and when they do it doesnt convince you.

I think I told you some things that aren't just general predictions anyone could make...

Matter of opinion, and I think you didn't, just Titor rubbish combined with predictable natural disaster and other guff.

Ask me something? I will try to oblige, sadly the blanket fact that I'm not supposed to tell you anything that will change things in my world remains.

Sigh, heard that one before, like a million times, and sadly that is the only thing you could do besides supply a feasible, scientific and mathematically sound time travel method. Since you won't do that, (I doubt you know the physics), and you won't tell us anything worth listening to. Your 'attempt' is over.

GS

sadly the blanket fact that I'm not supposed to tell you anything that will change things in my world remains.

quite simply... by being here you would have changed things in your world. so anything that you do tell us; would have already been told to us in the history of your timeline, therefore nothing would have changed.

why...

why is it that people like you say you cant tell us stuff cus that would affect the future? if you are here, you are affecting the future just by simply breathing our air, never mind connecting to the internet and posting on a forum.

and why...

why do you believe this is all happening for the first time round? if you come from our future, that means our future is still happening now even though ur back in our time, which means that you cant affect the future, because you already affected it the "first" time round
(ther is no first, it always happened that way...just like in another post the loony saying a "time traveller" told some guy days before 9/11 that it was going to happen...but that is always a part of our history now, it didnt change the events....because in years to come someone will travel back and warn him again....ad nauseum....)

you can tell us whatever you want about the future, because if you are from OUR future, then these things have already happened, and nothing you say will change them.

you'll probably tel me your not from our exact future, that doesnt wash with me. i dont believe a word of what you say but i would be interested to read your responses.

6) England do NOT win the world cup this year... I remember that much, (We still have the world cup!)

7) I'm watching your television with intrigue, There is a program called Big Brother on at the moment that they keep trying to revive during our time.
Luckily for us all... they were banned from doinganother one after 2006 because they went too far, and some of the contestants suffered severe mental illnes and one tried to commit suicide.

both these statements prove ur bs more than most. you Remember it?! so u wer around for it? making u about 70 years old?
i certainly dont remember who won the world cup 60 years ago, i know the random fact that uruguay won it first, but the year after? or the year after that?
i would love to see england win now, just cus it would completly prove you wrong (not that i need proof... but it will make u go away)
and secondly, if there is no BB next year it will be because it is 1 of the shitest, most ill concieved tv show on at the minute. its been 6 years too long in stopping. good riddence to bad rubbish.
the fact you refer to the tv show, demonstrates your level of intellect. its lower than mine and im pretty retarded.

thirdly.... saying that england wont win the world cup is a pretty big thing to say for someone who isnt allowed to affect their world. what if i wher a millionaire reading (and believing) you, and i WAS going to put a massive bet on england to win, which would affect the odd's of all the bookmakers in the uk, but because of ur insight, i didnt. the odds would stay the same which would change multiple peoples futures.

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Booooorrrring!

What a load of old toss, especially with all these 'predictions frighteningly about 2006 (which is handy)'

Come on - we want CAKE! LIZARD MEN! MUSCLE TREES! and all the other tired worn out satirized and plagiarized old time travel nonsense!

Why couldn't you have pretended to be a Victorian time traveller who secretly went to the moon (no, not to find bloody Lunarium) and was cyrogenically frozen by aliens until now in a kind of Buck Rogers meets Jules Verne scenario? That's a winner.

Love always
Dave/Chrono

LOL, Akasha looks like another one of D’em CLOAKERS from the UK! http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=IP+address+62.252.224.19&btnG=Google+Search
The post was purposefuly long winded with John Titor sneakily added in-between. Sounds an awful lot like Pammy poo if you ask me. I have NOOO problem attacking her, since we know she has an identity crises, pretending to be other people along with Javier.

They all (Titors) seem to say the same thing in a round about way, such as:

1) What would you like me to say to prove who I am? Anymore than I could make you prove who you are?

2) If I gave the impression that I was uncaring or unfeeling I do apologize.

At the rate this hoax is going, It should be added to the museum of hoaxes.
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/forums

For the enjoyment of other forum members whose intelligence exceeds that of such hoaxers, I give you:
Hello, My name is Akasha.
I know you! I've heard your records!
You could do with a few lessons from a voice coach.
You all seem to be very interested in "Proof" from all these people who claim to be time travellers, which I find quite amusing.
Unfortunately, your condescending approach was barely amusing even in Titor's day. These days it is outright, over-the-top smugness.
I do have some great news for you though.
You just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico?
Things do change.
Did they ever STOP changing? If so, I'd be a bit worried!
I think the thing you are all really interested in is technology. (What intelligent person wouldn't be)
I thought the TRULY intelligent people were more interested in cake, lizard men, and knocking-up a virtual 3-D version of Britney Spears? Huh. Shows you how much I know! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif
I'm am so very sorry to say that I cannot tell you anything that might make all this possible earlier than it should. I know it sounds like a terrible excuse, and I would be very angry if someone came and offered information, but only on their terms.
Awwww, that's so sweet. Don't worry Chrono, we love you anyway! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/kiss.gif
I promise you time travel is possible
Cross your heart? Hope to die? Or at least leave the forum?
It's worth noting that the first breakthroughs in time travel are actually to be seen in the laboratries of the universities throughout the world, not as they would have you believe
Who are "they"? Should I be suspicious of the pool man?
(I'll talk about politics in a little while)
I can't wait! That is ALWAYS the "good stuff" for our friends the time travelers!
(They were VERY quick in taking the information away and furthering it themselves, and taking the credit!!)
What a coincidence! Just like YOU are taking credit! Imagine that!
Please correct me if I'm wrong
I hereby correct you, as you are wrong. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I am a clever student
Could've fooled me (and probably most of the forum readers here)!
and the ever present hover car idea
Yes. Ever-present. I can't get it out of my head. I was thinking of converting my 2003 Corvette so it would hover. Got any schematics?
Ordinary everyday people still drive regular cars I'm affraid. Nothing very exciting.
Sure! Nothing like muscle trees!
Computers are so much smaller than the ones you are using.
How do you know what size my computer is? Can you see me? But don't you know that "size isn't everything"!
Can you imagine being asked to swap your plasma TV for a wireless?
If you think that's bad, can you imagine being asked to swap virutal Britney Spears for virtual Jessica Simpson? I mean COME ON!
(Yes we still have shoe boxes)
Whew! What a relief! So all those "save the shoeboxes" campaigns actually worked? Those people are HEROS I tell ya'!
it's difficult to use the voice commands at the moment so people do still use a wireless mouse
I've noticed that too! Every time I tell mine "get me a beer and go do the laundry" it just sits there staring at me. I know it is only pretending to not understand. So I whipped its butt and sent it to bed without any bitsupper.
People don't always use the datasticks, some people have sticks that stay permanently in the computer and it just sends the information to a device
I have a stick that stays permanently between my legs.... and oh you should be so lucky to SEE WHAT IT CAN DO!
Sound is used a lot more.
Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear you. Can you say that again?
But the government have control of it (USA)
Those darned 'mericans! They ruin EVERYTHING, don't they?
Cancer still exists
Whew! Thank the stars! My birthday is June 23rd, and I don't know what I'd do if they ever got rid of my birth sign! I'd have to buy another one, I guess.
Bird Flu reached the UK, it had mutated into a strain that could be transmitted from human to human.
Funnily enough after all the scare mongering it did only effect the people who were working with birds...and some medical staff.
Well, the conclusion for this funny thing is clearly that people who live in the UK are not humans! They are LIZARDMEN & WOMEN! See, Chrono was right all along!
We in the future learn all the things you people should have been taught at schools
Like how to be a really bad time travel hoaxer?
As risky a topic as it is (although seriously...? what could be riskier a topic than talking to a "time traveller")
I dunno....maybe pretending to be a time traveler?
we operate on a three strike rule... your kids behave badly, you let them jack off school, you let them have sex... you pay the fines
Right! Honey, can you gather the kids? We're going to have to castrate them, because the family budget just won't be able to tolerate any fines if they start having sex!
believe it or not...
Don't tempt me....honestly... don't even ask this question!
Personally as a visitor I agree
Are you illegal? We have a CHIP for your types!
The lower class of this country are the most well mannered polite people you could ever wish to meet
*pauses to laugh for a while.. you'd never think it looking at your country as it is today.
Now isn't THAT just a bit of a Bourgeoisie comment? Just how highly DO you think of yourself? I'll bet your poop doesn't even stink!
Fat people get taxed!
I'm pretty svelte and in-shape...can I sell my tax credits to the fatties and make big bucks off them?
Each country still has it's own goverment/president...etc etc...but there is a world wide organisation that meets every year...representatives from the "chosen" countries get together and discuss what they are going to do.
Bilderbergs still at it, huh?
1) Your new pope will reveal his true colours withing a few years...he will be forced to leave his position...but only after managing to persuade a lot of people to do a lot of bad things.
Wow. Don't be so specific, huh!! I mean the government is watching every step you take!
I hope they are more entertaining than you... and I hope they bring CAKE!
3) There will be a deadly volcano eruption that will cause lots of earthquakes and another tsunami between now and next year. The people that die will do so of their own choice regarding the volcano...the tsunami victims will have been warned
Which line do I stand in if I do NOT want to die? I need to make sure I get this one right...not like last time! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif
4) I'm terrible with dates, but expect the Conservative party to win the next election.
Sweetie pie... you are terrible with a lot more than just dates! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif
Well, we've already dealt with this bit of scholarly analysis!

I've got some breaking news for you.... Americans really could care less about the World Cup! Tell me who wins the 2007 Super Bowl and I'll follow you around like a puppy dog forever!
Sadly, I am feeling a similar urge just having to read your BOOOOOOOOORING nonsense. But it is almost over now!
Food is pretty much the same...less sugary/fatty, and people eat far less meat than they do now...it's widely agreed that it's quite bad for you.
And I'll bet the vegetarian animal rights activists began a campaign to force carnivorous animals to give up meat! You'd just better keep your mitts off my crispy bacon, if you know what's good for you! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif
There is a channel six on the TV..
I just checked my TV! HEY PEOPLE! I HAVE A TV FROM THE FUTURE!!! Yep, mine's got Channel 6!
I'm signing off now.
That's such a shame! I was just getting warmed-up!
p.s. one of the first pleasure flights into space ends in disaster...sadly, they postpone more work on it until they figure out what went wrong...they discover that the company rushed the job trying to get everything working so they could make masses of money.
Oh, I could have a LOT of fun pulling this apart, if I wanted to be serious. But I don't. So I won't. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Buy Low! Sell High! And PLEASE don't eat the brown acid...it's bad!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled nonsense.
RMT

Dave Kinky Winky you got any cow folk from where you’re from? We’re really good at butchery on all kinds of lizards, slither'n snakes, hiss'n roaches, blood suck'n leaches, bog blogs, croak'n cloakers, even chupacabras!!

LOL, and I aint Scuttlebutt'n ya!!