Finchducksoup is a fake!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
RE: Finchduck; To Darby Devoshire.MOP you may delete this post:

Darby,
<<No - it was absolutely predictable. And that some (minor) profanity would slip into the post was also predictable.>>

And how predictable that was
happy.gif
Ouch, you think that hurts?! Haha
grin.gif
don’t make me laugh. Minor profanity? Please man, it was PG-13 :P hehe.

Your arrogance of posturing the outcome amuses me. The TTA can careless what you predict I do next, or what you do next, or what anyone else for that matter does next.

It just doesn’t matter!

For it’s as simple as this; as long as people keep coming here with a façade they are attempting to portray and bullshit people with, the TTA will be critical of it, and get to the root of it.

And that, is no game.

-TTA

Daniel,

You must have been sharing my peacon Chocolate fudge and carmel Mudslide topped with whip cream and a cherry from Dairy Queen the other day! It was so mouth watering and good that I indulged every spoonful! It certainly sent rippling frequencies to my taste buds and opened up all the dimension possible!

Rocky Road from 31 flavors would be my second choice, otherwise my all time favorite BLUE MOON!

I'm not much for sherbert thought, TO TART!!!

Coherent light YES!!! My Cat eyes closed in to a near sliver
happy.gif

CAT...

RE: CAT personal:

Dear CAT' I could not help but notice, that you had a little trouble as stated in another section of About.

I have to tell you, that it was not me, as I don't believe in hacking into people's phone lines, nor computer bases.

RE CLARA & cat:I know for a fact, that some of the lower support systems for yellow-fruit, does harras this way, so maybe you were right, when you had origionally addressed Clara of this fact.

The one good book I have under the belt, is (The Cyberwarrior And The Saumauri).

This book was about Kevin Mintig, the notorious hacker, who could not only hack into just about any computer system, or net, however into cell phones as well.

As I had said before, my past relatives on my father's side, were of partial, if not all Gypsy extraction.

They were a shamistic sect, that did not partake of stealing in any manner, due to the possability of stealing someone else's bad luck.

The warning has stuck with me, to this date.I don't hack nor steal, besides the legality aspect of what stealing means.

If someone is hacking your cell or house phone, then go to the computer crimes division of your local police, if they have the facility to do this?

If it is the fed's lower realms that are giving you the screw, ask to meet with them arbitrarialy with them, with your lawyer at the police station, so an out of papers settlement can be reached.

THE SIGHTINGS SERIES, as said:One of the Indian tribes in Arizona got so pissed at the yellowfruit stealing their cattle, that they told the Air Force, they were going to start loading up, if they did not leave their cattle alone.

The Force and the yellowfruit apparently got the message and left the indians cattle alone.They met high level.

From what I understand, Mintig had developed a method of using a Motorola base, to somehow hack into computers via a moble communications technique.

This worked for a while, however they got a raido directions finder and found Mintig's base.

If you are continually harrased, please take the suggestion of mine.

Yellowfruit and clones are my latest intrest, as I'm wondering if they are placing existing souls into the new clones?

This is of course a way to infiltrate goverment, so goverment will act as the Grays want it?

CLONES AND VAMPS MAY BE SIMILAR, IN HOW THE SOUL INVEST INTO THE BODY AND HOW STABLE THIS ARRANGEMENT MIGHT BE?
Note on Vampires, there are a few.

Go to Art Bell's web site under the unuasual and you will find the now out of busniess, Federal Vampire Agency, which has some pretty good information within it.

The HVV vampire virus, if given by a drop or two in the mnouth, cuases immeadiate death.>Some dumb college kid did this?????!

However the soul comes back and reinvest in a kanted fashion, which I'm sure causes the nutrition problems and the need to feed on others.

There are a lot of vampire cults, however please always remember, there are one or two real vampires, always sometimes lurking near this mess.

Don't get HVV, the government syrum to negate it, is almost nill and the only way out, is a full death, with your head chopped off.

This is definatly not a joke or a thrill to me, in many ways, please' I know better.

Vampires, the cult, only act how the are cast by society.

If the norm were to look like Jacqulin Smith the actress who sells for K-mart, then they would all look and act like this.

Good luck and use some common sence within your life.

Dan alias Creedo299 now defunct.
happy.gif

Darby,

You Wrote:

<<I'll never raise my "voice", use profanity... with my retorts. >>

Is that how you finessed the minor profanity from him?

Yes - predictably - yes.
wink.gif

Very good Daniel, I happen to be wearing a Jaclyn Smith classic dress today. Its silky black with white flowers.
shocked.gif

And as for you Darby, (Captain Underpants!) I find your underpants and their foul stench disturbing! They certainly don't contain the ultimate power in the universe! The supreme chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of the fruit and the loom in the galaxy, to settle the conflict!

Dont worry TTA, professor poopypants with his toiletnose (into every TT forum on the internet) will not have any bids for world domination, or the wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman will be upon him!!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

CAT...

RE; CAT:

I think that you had missed the very begining, when Art's BBS had started.

Things got so wild with the Titor affair, that Art threw it out.

This then went to Anomalies.net, of which Devonshire was a part of.

Devonshire did not go by a pan protocol then, because new information has come up, he now does let curosity intrest him.

Darby did a poo poo on Jav and of course TTA, got mad.

I was trying to get to the bottom of what was Titor and why instead of comeing back quietly, that this whole affair was starting to look like the N.Y. Rockettes girl chorus line??

Found that Titor, was a bit suspicious, "that's all I can say"?

Anom and About establihed two differing castles, and there the conflict arose.

Darby now realizes, that Titor might have been real??

Yeah' I could have probably told you this then, but for what reason was this guy here?

Darby had to be tough, a moderator and an investigator as well, so this is why I feel that he is comeing back now to About.

On Pamela, she has a tremendous I.Q.

She's like horse-sh&%t in a livery stable, she's into everything and now a phenominon, known as Ong's Hat, which is old Montauk assoicated para-news.

Your right and this is funny on He-man Skeltor and The Masters Of The Universe movie and cartoon series. They all end up fighting over a stupid gold had, which is too powerful to wear anyway,"did you see the movie"?

I think Darbie's guilt got the better of him and this is why in some measure he came back to About?There might be other reasons, however for the time being, it looks like this reason only.

On Ong's Hat; why not Ong's old Studabaker, which is left in the brush by some place in central missourie?

Someone sits in this, right'' a greyish mist flows over the car and someone sees Pat Nixion, takeing a shower, before her Saturday night date"!

""I mean like big national state secret""!!! You can see more in an R rated Hollywood movie now-a-days.

Just jokeing Pat, but with all the thoeries floating out there?

On Star Wars, did you know that the very first one of the Star Wars series, was said to be channeled from a man's vision durring a regressive hypnosis expierence?

Yes, check Lisa Givens, her archival files might still have this, [Lisa Given's Eye On Hollywood.}Check the net.

My guess is a civilization almost one million years, to sixty thousand years ago, in another place within the cosmose.

The Pleiadeans say fourty million years plus for the presence of inteligent man in the universe, but I think that hes been around much longer.

You'll probably see these charicters float in and out of here.

I think that both Ong's and Kaku's web sites, is what the Anom gang is up to as of late.

However the untruthful going to look for the truth, is kinda reprosical, don't you think.

I mean someone might even tell me, that your poseing a Pamela More, under another personna?Ha ha ha.

ON MY DIRTY UNDERWAR, AS YOU HAD PRINTED;Don't put your nose in my underwaer,, as you have printed. Firstover you don't know where my fanny has been and secondly, you might find song mnakeing wildlife in there.

I make friends with both insects and beetles.

Nooooo!, not crotch crickets, but Jimini.

Peace, enjoy your ice cream........

Dan' Creedo defunct

happy.gif
happy.gif

RE: To Creedo...

Hmmmmmm Ong's Hat hu? Daniel, just what are you trying to uncover by picking my brain! LOOKING FOR SECRETS HU? I should have known this was right up your alley! Well, you are half way there but NO this is not entirely what its all about. If this is what you are seeing, it involves indigenous shamanic sorcery, witchery, magic hidden in the inner core. But on the outer surface we are deceived by strong scientific concepts of relativity and quantum mechanics. There is allot of synergy going on here! Its a Telecommunications Infrastructure born out of the mixing of many different sciences, weather prediction, catastrophe theory, fractal geometry, and the RAPID DEVELOPMENT OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS CAPABLE OF PLUNGING INTO THE DEPTHS OF FRACTALS, hydraulics and fluid turbulence, evolutionary biology, mind/brain studies and psychopharmacology. Also encompassing magnetic field configuration and spatio temporal time varying fields of the midbrains thalamus, hypothalamus, hippocampus, amygdala, pituitary and PINEAL FUNCTIONS. Altered states can change not only our perceptions of space time, but actually change space time itself. It is a relativistic spatio temporal cavity with enfolded hyperspatial bridges that undergoes harmonic resonances to magnetic and acoustical stimuli. Including sound, light, and probably touch as well. This enables the energyfield in the midbrain to become coherent, strong and able to fold space and time.

Its a complex analogue of an ellipsoidal, prolate spheroid and a torus. I think that is called a doughnut inside of an egg?

And all this for what?????? For forging their way into the new world with the promise of an open ended universe! But I will tell you something Daniel the facility lies barren in Jersey! and not just because the commune was burned down by the Delta Force from Fort Dix but because they messed with the DEVINE AUTHORSHIP! Because this is the very root from where this technology stems from.

Are you going to keep picking my brain for the answers?

CAT...

RE: To CAT...

On picking brains, croits-field yack-ove syndrome, is the result of eating brains.

Happy cannable smileing death.

There is nothing within your skull, that would be worth this risk.

You may keep your pia matter.
happy.gif

Hey, I heard men cant get mad cow disease!

BECAUSE IT ONLY EFFECTS THE BRAIN!!! Hee Hee!

As far as Croits Syndrome goes, WHATS OUT!!!! Remember you were sharing an Ice Cream with me, and I'm sure there was allot of dimentional germs floating around in the ethereal multiversal ionospher and I have a hellofa sinus cold!
wink.gif

CAT...

Man, you guys are both jackasses. Neither one of you really have any idea what the hell you are talking about. For all you know the Timeline book could be right on. I read that book, and who is to say that is impossible. I know that you guy have no clue because if you knew anything about time travel you would be on this stupid ass site bitching at each other about it. Go out and get laid, it my clear up your mind. you can e-mail me for me advice, I have a feeling you need it. [email protected]

Aaaahhhhh go pudder off on your ape hanging banana seat bicycle!!!! If we wanted your Monkey brain oppinion we would have rattled your cage!!!!!

CAT...

Daniel,

You bring up the subject of such a word, but do you even have any basis of knowledge of the word ONG. Or have a clue as to what it truly means or where the word originated from?

Would you like to know????????????????????????????????????????

CAT...

Well we can see what part of the brain your thinking with (limbic system
happy.gif
)? The most primitive part of all, as it is reflecting on your post. I doubt you’ll be capable of offering anyone any reasonable/mature advice on any issue, especially when your mind is locked in just getting laid
happy.gif

While I am on the issue, has anyone ever stopped to wonder what is up with the young people of today? They are simply growing up (more like developing) to fast, without gaining any wisdom and principles of decency.

The majority of them, act as if their hormones dominate every aspect of their existence, they have no sense of the consequences for these action. Shouldn’t they have an idea of the massive amount of guilt and regret their risky liberal actions will end up turning (leading) them into?

Much less, society!

Bringing it down with it, leading it to a corrupted culture with a twisted philosophy of freedom and acceptance, with no real sense of moral decency and self-wroth what’s so ever.

I’d hate for their actions to lead us to an inevitable decision where we would be forced to sell out to correct something we were to lazy to take care of in the first place.

And by that, I mean Time Travel.

I think we should encourage our young to participate in after school programs more, then letting them stay home and letting the TV. Influence them. We need to infuse in them a sense of wholesome moral values to ensure that our future takes the right path.

After all, they are this worlds children, who will be parents someday, who will have children of their own to replace them in this world we originally left behind to their parents.

Is it so hard as a parent or as an adult to try and set a good example, teach them right from wrong, and try and keep them away from bad influences?

-TTA

Do I \"Believe\" in Titor?

Daniel,

I do believe that Titor was "real" in the limited sense: there is a real human being behind the moniker.

Is he a real time traveler is the appropriate question. Absolutely not.

His travel through time is in the same direction as the arrow of thermodynamics - forward. Time passes for him, and for any other local frame that he observes, in a virtual one-to-one relationship: no measurable time dialation.

The chance the he, or anyone else for that matter, is a time traveler who travels against the arrow of thermodynamics (backwards) is basically zero. Unless and until I see a rigorous theory of physics that proposes backwards time travel I'll remain unconvinced. So far there is no such theory.

The best that can be imagined is based on a few (highly questionable) interpretations of GTR where the time coordinate has to be assumed to be negative based on an "imaginary" square root of "-1"...and where one has to dismiss the inertial mass limitations of "c" or "c+" velocities and which ignores "c" itself as a limiting factor. It basically says that the theory is used to prove backward time travel if, and only if, you accept that the theory is otherwise wrong. Wow...that's a lot to accept.

There are also a few black hole theories involving Kerr Black Holes that propose backward time travel...and which also posit that the wormhole always lies in the future light cone of the would-be time traveler and which further posit that the wormhole is so unstable that it would collapse at the instant that the mass of the time traveler enters it...thus crushing the time traveler into a very fine sub-atomic "dust".

Pretty tenuous on both counts.

Yes, I see a lot of New Age theories that posit God-only-knows-what process allows time travel. Those theories cannot be disproven because they are based on faith. Faith is good but faith is unquestioning belief. There's no use in arguing "facts" with such a theory. There's also no use in trying to prove a faith based theory for the same reason: there's no underlying and repeatable logic to question or explore. One either believes or doesn't believe.

RE: CAT and Darby only:

To Darby, I feel that in many ways you too are both guilt ridden about how past events have gone and what Titor ment.

Why both to discuss Titor at all, or for that matter Kaku and his web site too.

This is not castigating you Darb, I just feel that you are torn.

Symantical english and this is, "Do I belive in John Titor"?

Actually Titor is not a belive system as the phraselogy also dictates, do you belive in UFOs.

As whayt are most UFOs, but metal obloids, with little scared not knowing what they are doing aliens inside of them, comeing to Earth for some kind of handout.

No' I feel that you are torn, Mr. Devonshire and this is why you are reporting back here.

On Ong and Ong's hat, synchronicity is the mixing local, for why all people sometimes appear at certain times.

CAT wants to pick up a great big knife and jamb it into my upper thigh, as was in the end of the movie Platoon.

She can't and could not do this however as CAT and I like Clara, are all tied by the bounds of synchronicity, so if she stabs me, she also stabs herself.

Masters Of The Universe??

They wore a certainly dumb hat in this movie and now Pamela More has us all chasing Ong and the mysticism of upper State New York, as well as para Montauk links.

To Darby the finisher:The micro-singularities are indeed micro, with no internal working components of their own, eg. no real black hole finite mechanics, in macrocosim.

So it is the mechanics of the induced singularity, not any supposition that these microsingulaities functions as real black hole hearts do?

For two real good reasons, only known to me and More in this dimensions, yes Boomer was real and also Titor was real.

Titor was not a belief system, as UFOs and E.T. are not same.

RE: CAT and Darby only:

Daniel,

No, I'm not torn at all. The clarity of what the person behind the Boomer story is leaves no doubt in my mind: the reality is limited only to the fact that he was a person who wrote a story on the internet...nothing more or less than that.

I know that it disturbs Javier that I actually liked Boomer while he was online and enjoyed bantering with him. It was only later, several months after Titor left the scene, that I was made aware that he had abused a friendship with another person. It was only then that my opinion of him changed. In that regard I admit that my opinion of his ethical standard was wrong. Therefore it's true - I do feel some guilt over the whole affair. And to the extent that Javier had (and has) deeply felt convictions about the morality of John Titor and his story, I also have to also admit that Jave had a better "take" on Titor that me.

And you're correct about the distinction between "beliveing John Titor" and "believing in John Titor". As you succinctly stated, he is not a belief system. His story is to be believed or not believed. You're a sometimes weird guy, Daniel, but there are times (when you are being serious) that some truly inspired thoughts come through. Thanks.

(A sick pup to be sure
wink.gif
but possessed of some insight.)

However I will restate my original position on the John Titor story: I never at any time believed that he was a time traveler. There is nothing in his story or in his maunals, photos, etc. that has any "ring of truth" to it.

RE: Darby only:

You never factor indivdual mass to select frequencies.

None of you did on Anom, to my recall.

What you remind me of is a 14 a thirty thousand, on full A.B. with brakes extended, chattering your head off, yelling tally ho!

With your full brake on so the heiarchy smiles attitude, you can't turn, you can't roll, you can't angle, the only thing you can do, is eject cover and pull the D-ring.

It shows and it show with a passion.

Anyone who wears blue can see this.

Anyone who wears blue and is hung over the bar, who can no longer make our the label on Chevas Regal can see this.

I waggle no wings at you, Captan Dunsel.

RE: Darby only:

<font size="1" color="#FF0000">LAST EDITED ON 27-Jun-02 AT 02:25AM (EDT)</font>

Darby, allow me to clarify a few things:
<<I know that it disturbs Javier that I actually liked Boomer while he was online and enjoyed bantering with him.>>

No Darby, the thing that disturbed me more then anything was the fanaticism. I mentioned this every time. It was the mere fact that many marched to his beating drum, being led like fools into a fantasy that they would eventually turn their lives upside down for. I didn’t like how many without much question took to him, and automatically believed his story. That was basically what just got to me.

And when I questioned him about his actions, he was unremorseful of manipulating people, of buying into their fantasy about Time Traveling; which only deepened my loathing of the guy and his followers.

<<It was only later, several months after Titor left the scene, that I was made aware that he had abused a friendship with another person. It was only then that my opinion of him changed. In that regard I admit that my opinion of his ethical standard was wrong. Therefore it's true - I do feel some guilt over the whole affair.>>

So you realized something, I had already known and tried to warn others about. You recognized it as wrong, but didn’t say anything about it though. Even though you knew that your dear friend was suffering because of it? Let’s just hope, her opinion of you hasn’t changed.

<<And to the extent that Javier had (and has) deeply felt convictions about the morality of John Titor and his story, I also have to also admit that Jave had a better "take" on Titor that me.>>

Uhh, thanks
confused.gif
I think
happy.gif
. But this was years ago, and Titor was not the only thing I had strong convictions against.

I came here to this forum, as the TimeTravelActivist. Still fresh out of high school, didn’t know anything about posting. Reading into the forum the first day I found it, I made my first thread “Anti-Time Travel.” And I definitely did not know what I was getting my self into. Nor was I prepared for what laid in store for me a few years later.

I learned a lot, and changed a lot over the years. But one thing that has always remained the same and constant about the TTA, and that is his stance on Time Travel being unethical and being outspoken about it
happy.gif

-TTA

RE: TIME TRAVEL...

I think the Titor days are over! and no amount of convincing with surfice Creedo because he seeing only in the individual mind. And so therefore if Titor himself believed so strongly in his own mind that he was a TT. Creedo cannot decifer or debate. As many of the truths stem from what we ourselves believe in.

Daniel dear, STAB YOU NAAAA! I'll keep my claws retracted! But I have seen your thoughts and your UPPER THIGH in the Shaaaaawa...Washy washy washy...and don't forget behind your ears!
wink.gif

You really have a clue as to what ONG is?

Anyone else willing to take a stab at it? TTA, Darby maybe?

Darby you posted above:

<<Yes, I see a lot of New Age theories that posit God-only-knows-what process allows time travel.
Those theories cannot be disproven because they are based on faith. Faith is good but faith is unquestioning belief. There's no use in arguing "facts" with such a theory. There's also no use in trying to prove a faith based theory for the same reason: there's no underlying and repeatable logic to question or explore. One either believes or doesn't believe.>>

Aaahhh but there is religious proof, you just dont know where to look for it as Einstein did. And it happends to be the very origin and subject of Time Travel. Darby you have a very nice way of displaying the math behind it all, but where to you think the origin of the math originated from?

CAT...

RE: CAT and Darby, semi historical post:

In the deeper sence of affairs, I like you CAT.

Your a little balistic, but an okay head.

Incalucluba Papers, means, you can't calculate it.

Re: concerns Darby, everyone is a hypocrite, my last post to him on the subject of stealing.

Why couldn't he answer me, outside of calling me a nut?

Because I had check maited him.

This post is for all travlers and can't figure this out.

Knights are one of the cornerstones, of the western world.

This is a transferance from England.

They also throw some magic in there and make you think that there is something really mystic and special about the whole affair.

King Aurther's Sword, from the Lady Of The Lake?

Okay now fast foward and what do you find, that royality does not behave the same way it did, when Richard sat upon his horse.This was waiting for the battle charge to be given out and in ear shot on his right, he hears the talking of two or more soliders saying, that Richard was consorting with a monk, the night before.

What difference does it make, Richard was the greatest in battle and could do worlds, that other royality of his time could not.

Still fast foward and you have another person, who sees at a a much later time, that Government, minus royality, does not really give a crap about the common soldier, it just wants him to do something at their bidding, as it's all a game.

Take The Vietnam War forinstance; they threw away people there, as almost by disposal means into an unjust corrupt battle?

Fast foward again, to Geroge Lucas and Star Wars 1 and you get statement such as, "I knew your father durring the clone wars".

Or, "Lord Vader, you will not find over-loyality here at this table to you, your ways and that archaic religion of yours"?!

The you get excerpts from Lisa Givens Eye On Hollywood saying,"There is a man through past life regression, who says that he had channeled the entire Star Wards expierence verbatim"

Was this true...?Yes without virtually any wavierance from what this fellow had said.Source Lisa Givens and her archiaval web site.

Now everything is magic.They've got magic in the Air Force, with the new Wiccan movement, magic here and magic there, magic all around.

Is this magic any good however?...Answer is No!
If so why?

Because just as in the very first episode of Star Wars, which is actually made from a past life regression, the upper heiarchy is corrupt.

The only thing that the upper heiarchy wants, is more and more power and does not give a good damned about who or what it hurts.

Okay now, look at Archatectual designers and civic planners of the 1960s and early 70s.

What do you see in some instances as far as the direction of things go?

Right' you see some designers hopeing at least, with some proposals, that events will take us into near space for the colonization of both the moon and Mars.

Can and will this happen in the real sence of affairs?

Possably, however I certainly would be supprised...If so why?

Because the entire system is inhearetly corrupt.

Now to my rebuttal to Darby.

For a while at Anomailes.net, Darby had a friend.Who was this?

It was Time 02112, with this statement,"Who is this assh*&^%le anyway"!?

You see Time02 siddles up to Darby as one would a father figure.Why?

Because he is the only other prominate magician in these entire three boards and he's trying to build power.

Now for my statment and why I said in the technical moral sence, it is wrong to steal gentic matter from people, in order to invest it into what?

Right, the heiachies power, just as was with the now we realize as real probable Lord Vader, of the now real Star Wars series.

Recanting my own statment, that in every excpetional witch, there is also hidden a wizzard's gene?

This is possable and this is why the stealing of genetic matter.

Okay question and I have to ask this question symantically.

Are real wizzards the same as some wizzards under study within this dimension?

Oh lord they are not.
These people have differnt genetic matter that they are composaed of and have the ability to exert way more power out, in the standard hand cast, that real magicans use, than most beings within this dimension.

The golden questions now lies, if they had created a being, and somehow isolaited a natural wizzard's gene, for the pourposes of makeing a Darth Vader type of indivdual within this reality, to help what is corrupt, control better, could they handle this child?

Let me tell you, at age five to four they start throwing fits.

This is because they start to pump power in the way of the aether in through themselves, at unpresidented rates.

It's almost like the power of Grand Coulie Dam, in a person.

In reality, if they did create this child, they have absolutily no concept what they have on their hands, nor how to control it.

You want to read what I had written some months beforte I had come here?I'll give it to you any way.

~~They found the head secretary placed high on the communications shack at the Navil facility, he hair unkept and mascara running down her cheeks.

With a little coaxing the Dr. got her to come down and release her death-grip place on the antenna staff, which which centered ontop of the building.

A seditive was administered and she began to talk in uncontrolled mannerisms, which were almost spasmodic, telling of the fight that had occured only on half hour before.

"Why?! oh why did they do it"!

I've never seen anything like this before in my life.

The two in the old Ford rode up and the man raise his hand pushing the guard to the ground without touching him.

They then rode to the center of the compound, where the one inside of the Ford got out and was wearing a black robe.

(Note in other dimensions the Wizzard's Robe, is specially made aand has a certain amount of insulating, as well as conducting power)

The Dr. had supplied her with a cup of coffie, now trying to help the Navy communication secretary collect her throughts.

"Go ahead"? the Dr. prodded.

The second one came right out of the air, as if in a ligthning stike, kind of a ball of enrgy and went for the man in the robe who stood on the ground.

The secretary temporarily froze, then continued with her naratation.

The one on the ground rose into the air, his hood now down and the battle began, "God it was hoirrible"!

Go on the Dr. still encouraging her to relay her frightened story.

The one on the ground did not seem to do so well at first.Sob sob..
They exchaged some kind of blue botls of tremendous power at a distance...The one out of the Ford, did not do so well at first, then seemed to be getting better and now it seemed was even with the one who had appeared from out of the air.

The main tower of the Navy communications relay station, was bent over as a trampled stock of grass would have been, after being walked over.

The entire structure was rotaited some fifteen degrees counter clockwise, with the nature and charticter of the now blackened steel, clearly distored from the shape that this structure used for communication, should have appeared.

Other structeres within the desert held compound, showed both damage and burnt marks placed upon them. As if someone had held a giant blowtorch, directly to their surfaces, so leaving a blackened charcoal ring for all to see.

The after effect, was that of a giant dynamo, gone awrye.
A troppical grade thunderstorm, of imence proportions, had setteled directly into the relay compound, so letting the withers of its furry invest onto simple man made objects.

The Doctor within her careful academic personna, glassed gazing, holding the horror within the left personnel's faces had decided that the full confrence was now called for.

This must be done, as what they were now dealing with, was not clearly human, nor adjustable,.. in any fashion.

There was talk of causing dualities within reality, within the time travel perspective realms, in general quantum physics.

A duality is quatum cosmological events, are shadow realms and so devising these realities, at least one can with a certan amount of error, plot outcome data,..or at least she had hoped.

There was talk at NASA, with the new Qunatum Reality Holosimulator....FIN.**This work is done from memeory and is nowhere as good as when I first did it.

I wrote this some months before even comeing here.

The question lies, since as in the Star Wars series, which you the viewer, finds out now may be real, are the powers that be trying to do it again, only with another?

Just as it was with the Atlantians being from the fourth dimension origially, you can't safely bring a real wizzard, shadow imaged from another reality, safely into this dimension.

If you do this, reagrdless of what you say or who you are, another will show.The end result with be a fight that you can not only not control, but would be titanic beyond your wildest imagination.

The design consortium from the 1960s and 70s were very right and correct in their proposals within archatecture and design within their time frame.

They knew what they were doing and the right direction to point their skills and creative abilities.

I can not cast at this time and say that it will or will not happen.The colonization of the moon and Mars should be done, however at first, try to reach other species that are offworld in nature who are worthy and to some level can be trusted.

In this measure there is hope for this society.

Not the fashioning of a child who with one hand raised, can penitrate ten feet of contrete in a single glance, or melt steel as if it were warm licerous stings.

This power they seek, to Darby in the retorical, is elusive and certainly shall backfire.

****And that every child wizzard who was based within this good realm, so did clave to his father for instruction of this gift, as his father was of the hand who crafted hand....

Remember this four years from now when at this said such projected facility, their is utter ruin and pandamonium.

For posterity creedo or as I am know in other dimnesion Alo-uuu