Hello 2014....

Why are these bs claims being accepted and taken in such a polite and considerate manner, even after they are proven to be hoaxes?
What will anger solve?
Asking questions is fun. I like to see what they come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i get involved? I would like to go back to the past just to fall of 2011. There is something i must see. I have thought about this every day since.

Time-Agent 1, hello. So nice to meet ya.

I've got some questions for you. You need to come back yo. What you doin? Reading up on Titor?

Just wondering, where are you reading information about him from? Do you have the book? What kind of phone do you have? Do you have one? Are you on a laptop? PC?

...Sometimes we get something interesting to think about, and once in a blue moon we get something that keeps us up at night. Those last two are the reasons I've been participating in forums like this for as long as I can remember having the internet.
Well said.

How do i get involved? I would like to go back to the past just to fall of 2011. There is something i must see. I have thought about this every day since.
Out of curiosity, Caleb, what was it that you want to see so badly?

I don't think anyone blindly accepts any claim made in a forum category specifically made for people to claim they've traveled through time....At least I hope not.
Threads like these are more like thought experiments (and should be treated as such). The OP makes a claim, then we all navigate through the items presented to us and try to out-logic one another. It'd be unreasonable to expect that the only people who ever make threads here are bonafide Marty McFlys with proof of hoverboards and flying DeLoreans.

Often times the claims are stupid and obvious. Sometimes we get something interesting to think about, and once in a blue moon we get something that keeps us up at night. Those last two are the reasons I've been participating in forums like this for as long as I can remember having the internet.
That's a cool philosophy Cosmo!

"ScornedTramp wrote;

So can we get back to some kind of discussion now? The cloak and dagger drama is dragging on a bit"

agreeded