September 2024

Hello Lyndzee, I am Quercus from the United Kingdom. It's a great pleasure to "meet" you.

1. 2008 has been a spectacular year for Crop Circles in my part of the world. Are they still appearing in 2024? Have any conclusions been reached about them?

2. In 2008 the EU is showing all the signs of becoming a full-blown Fascist State into which the UK will eventually be fully absorbed, losing its National identity. Has that happened by 2024?

3. Did Sarah Palin ever become VP of USA?

4. When was the war in Iraq and Afghanistan terminated?

Thank you for your time.

Damn,again Mr. Darby you are one of the smartes guy i had ever found on the Internet and a very clever person too,i could never simply explain myself that well as you did here,you know i was having almost the same kind of arguments in my mind last night,i was wondering wheter or not her story is for real and i concluded after analyzing many mistakes made by her while posting here that she is a well elaborated hoax.One of the Main reasons i believe this is because she had never clearified what is the Type of Chain Command supossedly in 2024,besides she keeps skiping and skiping questions more and more from everyone here in this forum,incuding the poor Pamela whom is buying all the way this whole even thou is well written such a fake story.Again thanks Darby for putting my thought in consideration here i was having problems thinking on how to express myself again here but man you did awesome,i congratulate and admire you so much more every day as a wise man of course,(please do not take my comment in a bad way,hahahaha).

And well for the time traveller here i have one last thing to ask to prove whether or not you are for real or not,please tell us the next major futuristic events,like earthquakes,hurricanes,ciclones,elections,wars,technologies brekthrougs,all of them with the exact date they happened,as you had said before there is no Divergence whatsoever between this timeline and yours,i guess then that won't be a major problem for you to tell us the exact day and time of any future event,including this 2008 U.S. Presidential election,for how much margin of percentage will Mcain win the presidency this year according you?,ok have a great day and i am waiting for an answer real soon,thanks,see ya,Good luck and God bless you!!!!.If recommend any of of you to not read my P.S.It is just too long,hehehehe!!!!

P.S.:Please forgive my spelling and pronunciation of some words in English as i am not using an online translator and i can certify each one of you that i havn't in my previous post,'cause i consider all of them even babel which is the most accurate one,i consider them as a hugue piece of s@"ty software,anyhow i am using my basic levels of English i had learned in school and in College while doing my Masters in English,but again no one is perfect and i made mistakes,so sorry for them besides i am a latin american guy,words in both languages tend to be very different,but i am making a huge effor here,anyway thanks and i am waiting for an answer soon Mrs. Lindzee Grummond,you can e-mail me if you wish,bye bye!!!!

incuding the poor Pamela whom is buying all the way this whole even thou is well written

Excuse ME? I am just asking questions. How does that mean anywhere that I believe or don't believe
what she is saying is true?
I don't believe I have stated anywhere what my belief about the situation is. How could you even make such a determination so quickly with so little info?
I am a naturally inquisitive person I could have easily asked 100 questions my first posting.
I am not sure how much time I have I am getting all my questions in now.
Ask questions...make decision later. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sorry my dear my Pamela,please accept my most sincere aplogies if offended you in any way,i really didn't mean you to react this way,but personaly i believe you are carrying yourself with this story that each day is going down sinking on its own as i had said before,but again that is my humble opinion,please do not take it personaly honey,i like you and you are like a well rubbed diamond in this forum,even thou old by posting you are always the same wonderful lady who almost fell in love with our dear John /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif.Well honey if you wish you can pm me here or to my mail to keep in touch furtherly,again please excuse me and may you have a great day my darling,ta-ta!!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/kiss.gif ,and you are right in everything that you said,but i just gave my opinion of what i thought,anyhow let's not argue about it ok?,please take care sweetpie

sorry my dear my Pamela,please accept my most sincere aplogies if offended you in any way,i really didn't mean you to react this way,but personaly i believe you are carrying yourself with this story that each day is going down sinking on its own as i had said before,but again that is my humble opinion,please do not take it personaly honey,i like you and you are like a well rubbed diamond in this forum,even thou old by posting you are always the same wonderful lady who almost fell in love with our dear John .Well honey if you wish you can pm me here or to my mail to keep in touch furtherly,again please excuse me and may you have a great day my darling,ta-ta!!!! ,and you are right in everything that you said,but i just gave my opinion of what i thought,anyhow let's not argue about it ok?,please take care sweetpie

well....ok since you put it that way. I guess a well rubbed diamond.. does ..sparkle.

So I am ...sparkly! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ok. I forgive you. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

22. What type of electrical failure was it? A computer failure or with the energy being used by the pod itself? Was the failure with the pod, the computer, or the controller center?

23. Since you have to have the power source for the initial departure but not upon return and since the vehical is monitored but you have no communication with them then somehow you are still connected with the original
power source when you are here? Can you explain this further?

24. By explaining your current theories I was thinking along the lines of how you feel about string theories,
multiple universes, number of dimensions , parallel universes etc. I thought you could tell us a little about what you have discovered in the theory part of time travel. Have you discovered
any of them correct? Any new discoveries in time travel since your first few missions?

25.You said this forum was used by the second mission can you point us to the postings this individual
posted while he was here. That would be interesting.

26. What is biomass energy?

27. With everything considered it sounds like it may be possible for a pod to return without
a time traveler. Is this correct?

PaintHorse,

The election is not won by a very large margin at all, but in fact a single state makes the difference.

President McCain does stay healthy, he has no reason not to.

VP Palin came to be known in that election as the "Gamechanger".

L. Grummond

Lyndzee_Grummond

Is it possible that we can get a picture of you??

I like the concept of a TimeTravelling women!

If you say no---I will have no respect for you in the morning.

I like visual aids to my storys.... so anything ya offer , I would appreciate.

Darby,

Although your post was an interesting read, I fear you may be misunderstanding previous posts to some extent. It sounds like you believe that the technology that the ITI has developed is a secret that is being kept from other nations and the world as a whole. In fact, this is not the case. Although the inner workings of the technology are, of course, highly classified, the ITI and the missions conducted so far are public knowledge and have been met with great media attention as you would imagine. Also, any nations who are developing their own technology are developed and allies to the US and the ITI.

Additionally, you are under the assumption that DARPA works exclusively on military projects, however I have already explained that this is false.

All in all, your reaction it seems was based on the idea that the ITI is something like the Manhattan Project - top secret from top to bottom, but it is not.

I must also note, that your understanding of the hierarchy of the government, specifically the Department of the Defense is incomplete and has more than one hole in it which I can only attribute to you not being involved in this segment of government first-hand.

I apologize for any confusion you may have encountered in previous posts.

Finally, you are correct about one thing - research for time travel was underway in 2008 as you stated must be the case. In fact, it began in the late 1970s, but was not revealed to the public until about a year before the formation of the ITI.

L. Grummond

Quercus,

Crop circles are not something I follow so I apologize that I cannot be more specific in my answer for you, but I do recall hearing a story on the the news regarding them some time back (perhaps a couple of years?) so I assume they are still occuring even now. Some have been debunked as hoaxes, but some are unexplained.

This is a dreary look at the EU you have given! The UK is a member of the EU, however, but I would say it still maintains its identity of course.

McCain/Palin was the winning ticket of the 2008 election. (I have mentioned this in previous posts)

I believe victory in Iraq was declared by the US sometime in early 2008 or even prior to then, but fighting and conflict continued in both Iraq and Afghanistan for about a decade afterward.

L. Grummond

Joelos1111,

In response to the first paragraph of your reply: I hope you read my response to Darby.

I have answered many of the questions you asked in your second paragraph in prior posts so I hope that you will review them. As far as me giving "exact dates" for events as you requested, that would be very much near impossible! Certainly you must understand that it would be extremely difficult for anyone to simply pull dates of events out from underneath them - even those that took place in recent memory! Can you tell me the exact date when the Civil War in the US began and ended, for example, off the top of your head? I would be more than happy to answer "event" questions for you to the best of my ability, but I fear you are asking a bit too much of my brain and recollection regarding exact dates! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

L. Grummond

Pamela,

The malfunction was an electrical source failure to be specific. It had nothing to do with the travel unit itself, but was caused by the outside power source.

You are about 99% correct regarding the power source, except that the unit is not connected to the original power source when I am here. The unit actually uses a fuel cell as the return source of power.

Amazing question (as this is what intrigues me as well). Many of the theories you mentioned are still just that - theories. Because we have been able to complete travels and maintain the same timeline, we are still unsure whether parallel universes or dimensions exist. Some believe that the fact we have made multiple travels with no divergence proves that they do not, but some say that it proves only that we haven't found them yet.

Yes, this forum was used in the second mission, however I cannot point you to those postings because the second mission did not travel back this far - therefore they simply do not exist yet.

Biomass is the use of biological matter to create electricity.

Yes, this would be correct.

L. Grummond

28. Can you tell us something about Sarah Palin that no one knows yet but will be revealed in the future about her?

29. How does the unit get monitored if there is no connection to it?

30. A fuel cell is strong enough to return a pod through time? How is this possible?
How does it produce so much energy?

31.It is possible then that the second mission has already read your postings here?
Since you went back further than them and there may be no alternate timelines.
Have they spoken to you about what you wrote and what people responded with ?
If so how does this not change the timeline? Have you thought of any of this?

Pamela,

I cannot recall anything "big" that was revealed about her. She had a handful of "issues" revealed when she became the candidate as I remember (about her family and such), but I believe that was it.

I cannot give exact specifics on the monitoring of the unit as it is along the same lines of the travel itself, but the unit itself does not have a connection to the power source but is monitored via an "infolink" that begins with a "signal" sent from the present (future) to the unit in the active mission (past) and simply checks diagnostics and status.

The unit uses a reversible proton exchange membrane fuel cell that reaches a 93% efficiency. This was specially developed for the ITI.

At the time of the second mission, my postings had not yet occured.

L. Grummond

Lyndzee,

Although your post was an interesting read, I fear you may be misunderstanding previous posts to some extent. It sounds like you believe that the technology that the ITI has developed is a secret that is being kept from other nations and the world as a whole. In fact, this is not the case. Although the inner workings of the technology are, of course, highly classified, the ITI and the missions conducted so far are public knowledge and have been met with great media attention as you would imagine. Also, any nations who are developing their own technology are developed and allies to the US and the ITI.

We have no misunderstanding. The underlying theoretical physics involved in the program is obviously not a secret. Anyone who has Internet access can access Lanl-ArXiv and stay on top of what's going on in HEP, particle, QM and theoretical physics around the world. If they also have a subscription to Physical Letters A, B, etc. they have additional access to cutting edge physics research.

The secret, of course, is the applied physics and applied engineering aspects of the programs. But the program is time travel. As I said, forever is a very long time. The implication of this technology is that no secret will ever be a secret even in the past. You have forever to plan your compromise and if you fail you can always try again...and again...and again...

The best you can hope for is to delay discovery and obfuscate the times and places where the information can be obtained and the identities of the people who have custody of the information. And you've violated every aspect of those security measures. You've painted a bull's eye on yourself, your family and your friends. The bull's eye extends to your husband.

The object is to have a technological advantage over your competitors. The competing interests will eventually have the same technology. Just when the "other side" gains access to the technology in that scenario is part and parcel to the secret...and you've let the secret out of the bag not only as to time but as to precisely the person(s) who have knowledge, clearance and access to the secret. Specifically, you pointed to yourself by name as the most vulnerable and easily compromised actor in the scenario. During September of 2008 the older "you" is isolated and alone bragging about the project on the Internet. You have no tactical support or back-up in 2008 (and please don't embellish the story and say next that you brought a security team along...you've already excluded that possibility in other posts). The younger and clueless you, who can be identified, located, brought into custody, transported and concealed can be used as leverage to turn you.

I fully understand this sort of operation where weak security links are identified, compomised, exploited and turned through active intelligence efforts.

Additionally, you are under the assumption that DARPA works exclusively on military projects, however I have already explained that this is false.

DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is a branch of the Deparrtment of Defense. Their projects are under the exclusive direction of the DoD and they are all military.

This is DARPA's mission statement:

"DARPA’s mission is to maintain the technological superiority of the U.S. military and prevent technological surprise from harming our national security by sponsoring revolutionary, high-payoff research that bridges the gap between fundamental discoveries and their military use."

Maybe, you as Director misunderstand the mission of DARPA. I certainly don't.

And I want you ro pay particular to this portion of the mission statement: "...prevent technological surprise from harming our national security."

It's a bit difficult to prevent technological surprise from harming national security when the Director is yapping about their projects on the Internet.

All in all, your reaction it seems was based on the idea that the ITI is something like the Manhattan Project - top secret from top to bottom, but it is not.

It is by it's very nature, as funded by the DoD, necessarily top secret. You've already stated that access to the technology is limited to a restricted set of our allies. It's a DoD project. No matter how you might paint the picture the competing interests who are the "have-nots" will be forced by the very nature of this mega force multiplier technology to treat the technology as a threat to their security.

Again, that's why real people involved in real secret research don't even hint at what they're working on. Intelligence agencies can make assumptions about what is being researched through passive surveillance. If they see who is involved and they know what their areas of expertise is the data analysts can make some very good guesses about what's going on. But when one of the leaders of the organization brags on the Internet it makes the analysis just a bit easier.

I must also note, that your understanding of the hierarchy of the government, specifically the Department of the Defense is incomplete and has more than one hole in it which I can only attribute to you not being involved in this segment of government first-hand.

I apologize for any confusion you may have encountered in previous posts.

No confusion here on how the government works, its heirachy or chain-of-command.

Finally, you are correct about one thing - research for time travel was underway in 2008 as you stated must be the case. In fact, it began in the late 1970s, but was not revealed to the public until about a year before the formation of the ITI.

There are no secrets when it comes to base theoretical work in physics. Governments don't recruit high school seniors whom they think might one day become top scientists, sequester them for 12 years while they put them through a secret university undergrad and post-grad cirriculum and then put them to work on top secret projects in some dank basement. They recruit them after they get their PhD's {or while they are working on their PhD at times) once they have shown expertise in a specific field. How do they find them? Through their published papers.

How do you think that we were aware of Japan's fission bomb program during WW II? Dr. Yoshio Nishina's per-war papers. How do you think that we were aware of Germany's fission bomb program? Dr. Werner Heisenberg's pre-war papers. The projects themselves were top secret but it was rather easy to conclude that they were working on atomic weapons development.

So if Obama wins in November, can we count you as a hoax?

I do find everything you say intresting. Is there any major events we can look forward to in the next few months besides the election? Like any celebs die? Any major damage from a hurricane, train wreck like in LA?

She had a handful of "issues" revealed when she became the candidate as I remember (about her family and such), but I believe that was it.

As usual, our would-be TT'er tells us something that we already know (i.e. is already in OUR past much less hers), but can't seem to put her finger on anything we don't know. For example, she can't seem to put her finger on what the result of the investigation into Palin's actions in Alaska turned up. Of course, she will rely on the "even you cannot remember details", which is a ruse. I can tell you that John Kerry's run for the presidency was partially sunk by "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth", and I didn't even need google to come up with that. So Mz. Grummond is being disingenuous.

Of course, all we will need is some bigger bombshell about Palin being released than something "about her family and such" and this will cast even more doubt on Mz. Grummond's story.

Oh, and Mz. Grummond: I do work for an aerospace company that does a LOT of business with not only DARPA but also AFRL. So while you think you can disparage Darby's comments by telling him (you think) he does not know how DARPA works, I can tell you most of his points are dead-on... especially about keeping directors OUT of field work!

But enjoy your little "look at me" situation you have going here. I am sure you are loving the attention....like most women do.

RMT

Boring TT'er:

Two questions for you: (1) Are you aware of the words "can neither confirm nor deny" as used with regard to ANY classified portion of ANY project? (2) Are you aware of the specific reason I am bringing this issue up? (Read that several times...I am not asking for generalities)

No, I didn't think so. Let me also make you aware that I am a person with a DoD clearance above the "confidential" level. So I know many other things about security protocol that you apparantly do not (judging by your yapping on this forum).

RMT

Back