This is not a time travel claim. Just a true story

RenUnconscious

Quantum Scribe
So something has been bothering me all week, last Sunday and I remember almost the exact time because it was between football games. I had just got done watching my team win and there was about 15 minutes until the 4:15pm kickoff. So me and my girlfriend decide we should really have some chips and salsa to munch on for the second game. There is a store a block away, well less than a block maybe half a block. But around the corner too. We walk to the store and we walk in front of the pharmacy to get there. On the way back with chips/salsa in hand in our baggie that I was carrying we turn round the corner and go behind the pharmacy. Its daytime, its a short 20-30 feet, so its never felt dangerous.

Guy jumps out from behind an air conditioner and dumpster that are behind the pharmacy. He jumps in front of us, we were so startled I dropped the chips and pushed my girlfriend behind me, thinking this guy was going to attack. He screamed, and loud. really loud, we were thinking we had to get the hell out of there and right away. So as we start walking backwards so we can still look at the guy, kind of shuffling, and not even bothering to pickup the chips or salsa I dropped. Oh and the jar of salsa broke so I figured it was a goner.

This guy starts saying. "wait, Wait, I know you, I do, I know you." he's talking to my girlfriend. So now we are thinking he is totally crazy, I look at my girlfriend and she looks at me and then flat out says "no I don't know him." then says to him "I don't know you"

This guy then spits out her life history, where she was born, raised, where she grew up, how many times she moved, different states she lived in, duration. He said it so quick it sounded rehearsed but he also paused a few times as if he was remembering something he read. Then this whole thing got really weird. Hence my debating posting about it here.

The guy says, and I will try to do an exact quote/paraphrase. "Your daughters name is Evey, born Dec 22nd 2012."

We told him, we weren't planning on having children that soon. And didn't really even like that name very much. We tried to politely walk past him now. I picked up my bag of chips and salsa was leaking out of the bag now. He was calmed down, but as we tried to walk around him that is when he side stepped rather quickly for such an old guy. I think we walked at least 5 feet to the right of him but he just darted in front of us, put his hand on my shoulder and said. "You don't understand, I'm from the future. One possible future. One probable future."

He said some more things that were just names and places but they didn't mean anything to me. He was mumbling to himself more. Now we are just humoring him and trying to get away, politely but determinedly. At this point I remember thinking why the hell havn't we just left back the way we came. I really think its because of his eyes, he acted very weird, and was very old, but his eyes had truth in them. If you believe in that kind of thing.

Finally, he was letting go of my shoulder, but still looking me in the eyes. He had to look down because I'm shorter. He was at least 6 foot tall. He said this last thing, and its really haunted me and I've debated bringing it up at all. I'll tell everyone but I don't have any answers, just more questions.

"A terrible tragedy will (something) your country, before the end of 2012. You don't have to worry, you will survive and thrive. When it happens remember back to this day Zach." (and he used my name, my real name, a name neither of us told him, so now my heart was pounding.)

I was trying to ask for clarification on the "tragedy will what?" it sounded to me like he said beharken but I looked it up and that's not a word. I think he meant that it would befall this country.

I asked him, but now he just turned, started walking away from both of us. Then I start asking more questions that pop into my mind. Obviously, like "What, what's going to happen?" I remember repeating that about 3 times. He kept walking but turned his head around in a freaky weird way. He said "Planes, Trains and Automobiles."

I yelled "What? What does that mean? More terrorist attacks?"

But that was the last thing I heard from him, the last thing he did was shake his head in a definitive "No" to my question about terrorists.

Ok, now I got that off my chest, its documented. I am hoping the guy was just a loon, but he knew my name. How'd he know my name? I swear I've never seen him before either, he's not the kind of guy you would not notice. Me and my girlfriend have been discussing it ever since, I think she's letting go of it, but I am still wondering if I met a time traveler.

If anyone else runs into this guy, try not to be so freaked out that you don't ask him any questions sort of like I did. He's 6 feet tall, at least, had a very long face, grey skin, lots of those liver spots on his arms. Was very skinny. but he was spry. He could move so quick and fluid, I wonder if he had those wheelies on his shoes but I doubt it. I'm just saying thats how smooth he moved. He had brown eyes, brown/grey eyebrows that were very long. He was mostly bald at the top but had hair on the sides that stuck out. He had a big nose, very sharp, pointy, straight. He basically had very large features all around, big hands too. He had on black pants, a long sleeve white dress shirt but it was really looking worn and dingy. Rainbow suspenders. He had big feet too, probably larger than a 10. Wide and long, brown, leather. Had tassles. He had white socks on. His voice sounded unique, like he could do voiceover commercials. In fact honestly he reminded me of that homeless guy that they turned into a DJ. Some older african american gentleman. That kind of deep voice.

And that's all I remember about him.

Interesting--actually joined the site after reading your experience as something similar happened to my husband and I..

At the time, we were just dating (this was about 10 years ago) and had just left a comedy/music club type place in the middle of the day, about to cross the street when a black man (between 40-50 years old I would guess) stepped right in front of us and out of nowhere told us we would be married and have 2 boys...he gave a few details about our boys (which I don't remember now) and said basically, "we would have a good life"..from what I can remember. Almost as if he were reading us on the spot, and what he was telling us was just occurring to him in the moment..

We left sort of in disbelief and found it strange (laughed it off some)..but 10 years later, we are happily married with 2 boys /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That is weird. Is there any way that guy could have known what he knew?

I have previously had a bad experience with this site so I havn't been here in years. But when my experience happened it was the first place I looked for again. I don't know what to make of it though. I keep wondering if I met a time traveler..

For me, no there is no way the guy could have known anything about us...just random as far as I could tell, but my husband and I both remember it so clearly...just the details of what he said are a bit fuzzy now. I never thought of him as a time traveler though, but if he had spouted out our names and places we lived I'd be freaked out too.. I do believe time travel is definitely a possibility and you never know, the person you ran into could have been a time traveler or from a possible future...or just a very vivid intuitive person who is a psychic of sorts.

A "time traveller" from the "future" (or at least as you probably understand the phenomena), does not involve crazy old men telling you predictions. You would be completely unaware of their existence among you as they carry out their experiments and complete their assigned project goals so discretely as to be totally unnoticed. 1. Avoidance of personal contact is critical in assuring a clean 'timeline' (minimization of exponential 'butterfly effect' if you will) 2. Incidental or unavoidable contact with persons 'in the past' must not alter their following actions in any way (probably impossible to achieve, but the safest method we know of in dealing with incidental contact).
As far as I know, there have been no crazy people infiltrating the complex and somehow gaining control over the staff, the equipment, the strict security codes, etc.; so therefore, at least in my mind, your situation did not involve a time traveller. Believe me, the facilities are exceptionally secure, and it would be nearly impossible for one man, or even a team of men, to successfully compromise the facilities. Further, operation of the equipment involves a very large staff, extremely complex grid coordinate calculations based on Earth's relative position, gravitational response, magnetic field micro-vortice locations at any given micro-second, etc etc. the list goes on. As you can see, the process is extraordinarily complex, requiring a very large number of highly-trained scientists and technicians to accomplish successful projects.
You could wonder; how may I share this here, without violating our own rules? Simple, yet complex answer; viewing text and the way the brain interprets it, as opposed to experiencing full physical contact, is key to failure of alteration within the system. Brain chemistry varies dramatically when subjected to visual text, as opposed to 'full-body' experience.. I think the factor value here in comparison is around ten to the fifth, or so. Anyway, it's enough to make a huge difference as far as creating 'ripples' is concerned. 1. Reading text, gathering information in said format, varies greatly in it's effect on the brain chemistry as compared to increased sensory input such as experiencing my physical presence and me actually talking to you. Eventually these scenarios will be studied, then mapped, in great detail, but I now just realize you may not understand what I mentioned above.

Back