Titor Predictions - Track Record To Date

Re: Latest US Economy News - Titor Not In Sight!

Fact is nobody likes America anyways, so there's bound to be a nice little trade war brewing. And lil ol England is sitting pretty, doing deals with China, Iran et al. Now, if the USA doesn't like it, then what's it going to do? Invade Iran? Start a war with China? Certainly make yet another in a long line of mistakes, which at least won't be a problem for the UK anymore, because hopefully by that time Blair will be out of number 10. One way or another of course :-)

Yes, many people hate do America and the American people.

In my opinion that's wrong, what America does is not in most cases because of what the American people want (and even if it is, it's in many cases because of misinformation and flat out propaganda in the media etc. As it is in the rest of the world too), but what the governmental, the political and corporate elites want (foreign and domestic). So they should hate them instead, but most people are too lazy to find out who's behind the curtain pulling the strings, and just accept what their media and government tell them. Because if the Americans are the "bad guys," then they "must" be the "good guys."

Which is not the case.

The US was China's second largest trading partner in 1999, probably numero uno today. Most of the big stores like for example Wal-Mart have their products made in China, India, Honduras and other countries with cheap labour.

Science news within this thread.The search for the new Einstein:

It has been told by the scientific establishment, that at this point in time, not to hold one's breath, for the appearance, of the new Einstein.

There are many noteworthies in this area.

I myself, would like to contend.

The problem seems to be, at this critical junction of time,. the hierarchal boss, itself.

In the area of molecular biology, there seems to be a liability, in becoming one of these people?This is as for some reason, they as of late, are ending up, dead?

We are a community and we also feel when some of our members have been extinguished.

The next Einstein is now.

Those who have contributed, have done so, out of self-lessness, to promote the ideals of their actuations to the cause of knowledge.

It is said, that when a brut kills by the use of a stick, then in some way, they have also measured their own violence, against themselves.

Temporary post:The computer image:

The lie> "I have look for him in the land of the dead, but have not found him there._

Distraught Japanese mother, " O' I know you are not telling a lie"!!! From the movie Godzilla Vs.. Mothera:

How his image is preserved.

He rides in a spotless Chevrolet Stingray.

They roads part passage for him and he goes to work unfettered.

When he arrives at work, a little girl in her Sunday dress, runs over to him and presents him flowers, to where he pats her on the head and gives a kiss on the cheek.

All the employees gather around him and he tells antidotes, about the profession.

He is peerless at work.All the secretaries and helpers, all fight over who gets him a Danish, or a hot drink.

They turn on musack during the day, as his courage and levity, inspires everyone in his work group, to sing while they work.

When he goes shopping, store clerks, make an extra effort to help him out.This is because in a way, he is very close to that special one.

He dresses peerlessly, with no mistakes in his attire.

When its time for school and to teach the classes, the school calls him and ask, if they want the class placed a certain way, so that when its time to ask question, they can all assemble around him.

He is glorious, he is wonderful.When he walks the streets and boulevards, young wimen either throw themselves down in-front of him, so that dirt of mud will not soil his feet, or place their raps, so that dirt in no way will accumulate to him.

He is a true hero.An image of the fatherland.

It is said, that when he eats in the park, that even squirrels and pigeons come down to him.He laughs while he eats and it seems emits a super-natural light, from the aura above his head.

*This might not be the way that others see him.But in a way, it is how the computer should see him.

Creedo, excuse me, but are you on crack? Your posts don't make any sense.

Here's some more intresting stuff:

Republican Congressman Says Totalitarian Regime a Danger

Former Republican Congressman and CIA official Bob Barr says that there is a danger recent developments describe a trend of America slipping into a totalitarian society and that the Bush administration are doing everything in their power to see that this happens.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2005/111205totalitariandanger.htm

Schizophrenia.

spacer.png

Latest Civil Disobediance - NOT Predicted by Titor

So we've got some riots going on in Aussieland. And once again it is pertinent to note that Titor predicted such civil disobedience in the US, around the 2004 presidential election. I find it so interesting that we've seen civil disobedience everywhere BUT the US! France, now Australia.

Now I'm sure someone will come along and claim "well, that's easily within Titor's 2.5% divergence, because even if he didn't get the place or the time right, he got the subject matter right."

Yeah...right.

RMT

Prisonplanet.com = sh!t

Quote from swearIt sure is, most news websites are.
I'd trust BBC News over prisonplanet.com

But that's still Republican Congressman and CIA official Bob Barr saying it, nevermind the source.
Editing what people say to fit an agenda is easy, and also why is there no reference to this on any reputable news sites (BBC, CNN, ABC, etc) (if there is feel free to post a link).

Quote from RainmanTimeSo we've got some riots going on in Aussieland. And once again it is pertinent to note that Titor predicted such civil disobedience in the US, around the 2004 presidential election. I find it so interesting that we've seen civil disobedience everywhere BUT the US! France, now Australia.
I'd wait a few days, to see if the execution of Stanley 'Tookie' Williams causes riots in LA before you say that there is NO civil unrest in America, give it until say christmas eve.

Now I'm sure someone will come along and claim "well, that's easily within Titor's 2.5% divergence, because even if he didn't get the place or the time right, he got the subject matter right."Yeah...right.
I'm sure there are people who will still be here in 2036 saying titor was a TT, as I've said, I dont think he was, but that doesn't mean that it's not a self-fulfiling prophecy. (I know that you think we need to think that it wont happen, but as I've said I dont believe in that (at least not to that extent)).

Re: Prisonplanet.com = sh!t

Hi CryoLemon,

I'd wait a few days, to see if the execution of Stanley 'Tookie' Williams causes riots in LA before you say that there is NO civil unrest in America, give it until say christmas eve.
I'd be happy to wait; however, there are some items we should cover in the meantime:1) Even if civil unrest DID develop from the execution of Tookie Williams, a convicted murderer, the timeframe would still not match Titor's prediction of it being associated with and "around" the 2004 presidential election.
2) Since I live in LA, and lived through the last riots, I am quite aware of how they manifest. Back in the days of the early 90s riots, they erupted on THE VERY DAY that police officers were acquitted of beating Rodney King. Similarly, if one goes back to the '65 Watts riots in LA, they erupted on the SAME DAY as a California Highway Patrol officer made a stop in Watts for someone driving erratically.

So, again, while I am willing to wait until Christmas, what you are insinuating is just not the pattern for how riots develop (at least not given the history in LA). The emotional charge is the highest on the day of some specific action and that is what causes the riots to erupt. While I could certainly be proven wrong, I think whatever "sting" of Tookie Williams being executed is going to fade from the general public's memory as we get closer to the holiday. IOW, if rioting were going to happen it would be happening right now, and so far things are calm. Check back as darkness falls tonight, and if there is no rioting by tomorrow I'd say it won't happen.

But I do agree with you that prisonplanet.com is a bunch of sh!t cooked-up by people with a specific agenda.

RMT

I'd be happy to wait; however, there are some items we should cover in the meantime:1) Even if civil unrest DID develop from the execution of Tookie Williams, a convicted murderer, the timeframe would still not match Titor's prediction of it being associated with and "around" the 2004 presidential election.
I never said otherwise, or didn't mean to.

2) Since I live in LA, and lived through the last riots, I am quite aware of how they manifest. Back in the days of the early 90s riots, they erupted on THE VERY DAY that police officers were acquitted of beating Rodney King. Similarly, if one goes back to the '65 Watts riots in LA, they erupted on the SAME DAY as a California Highway Patrol officer made a stop in Watts for someone driving erratically.So, again, while I am willing to wait until Christmas, what you are insinuating is just not the pattern for how riots develop (at least not given the history in LA). The emotional charge is the highest on the day of some specific action and that is what causes the riots to erupt. While I could certainly be proven wrong, I think whatever "sting" of Tookie Williams being executed is going to fade from the general public's memory as we get closer to the holiday. IOW, if rioting were going to happen it would be happening right now, and so far things are calm. Check back as darkness falls tonight, and if there is no rioting by tomorrow I'd say it won't happen.
I'll do that, and actually what you are saying makes sense, even without any specific knowledge of either of the previous riots.

But I do agree with you that prisonplanet.com is a bunch of sh!t cooked-up by people with a specific agenda.
Glad to see that we can agree on something :p

Editing what people say to fit an agenda is easy, and also why is there no reference to this on any reputable news sites (BBC, CNN, ABC, etc) (if there is feel free to post a link).
Glad to see your read the article. It was a radio interview on the Alex Jones radio talkshow, that's one of the guys who writes articles to Prison Planet. It aired on airwaves all around the US and on the internet aswell, they've got a shoutcast stream, I'll see if I can find a recording of the interview somewhere ...Anyway, they mainly highlight news articles from mainstream sources and occasionally write their own op/eds, if that makes you feel better.

What 'specific agenda' would that be?They don't make millions and billions of dollars like BBC, ABC or CNN. I think their agenda could be a little bit more notorious, since there's so much more money, power and influence involved. Ya think?

Anyway, to be fair, I think there's a bit of disinformation, propaganda and bias on all sides.

BTW, iirc nobody asked Titor that much about Europe, when he still was online ... or?

But just to remind you guys, as I said several times before, I still don't buy Titors time traveler story. Sorry to disappoint you.

Hi CryoLemon,

I never said otherwise, or didn't mean to.
Yep, I agree. Didn't mean to imply otherwise.
Glad to see that we can agree on something
We seem to agree on more than one issue. I do think you are a logical thinker, and I enjoy your posts. Hope you don't think I am always just trying to "debunk" anything you say about Titor. I do understand you think he is BS as a TT.RMT

if rioting were going to happen it would be happening right now, and so far things are calm. Check back as darkness falls tonight, and if there is no rioting by tomorrow I'd say it won't happen.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll do that, and actually what you are saying makes sense, even without any specific knowledge of either of the previous riots.
All is quiet on the Western Front this morning. ;) No riots in sight.RMT

What 'specific agenda' would that be?
That would be a radical liberal agenda intended to demonize any action that a conservative administration takes to protect people. Democrats on the far left want to make Republicans look like fascists, which is utterly absurd.
They don't make millions and billions of dollars like BBC, ABC or CNN. I think their agenda could be a little bit more notorious, since there's so much more money, power and influence involved. Ya think?
No, I don't think. As I indicated above, it is not about money, but about demonizing the other side (in fact, the better they do this, the more sponsorship they get from liberals with money). This is just another example of how liberal political movements can't really come up with ideas of their own on how to fix major social problems... instead, they rely upon what they ARE good at, and that is demonizing the other side that is trying to take actions to solve the problems. Towhit we see one Howard Dean, chairman of the US Democratic Party, demonizing George Bush for the Iraq conflict. All Dean can say it "we won't win, we can't win, and we should just pull everyone out now." That's not a solution. It is just an indictment of George Bush, which is his only real motive given his job: To make the Republicans look bad... and the theory goes that if you make the Republicans look bad, the Dems look better. Yet why don't we see PROPOSALS from the Democratic Party? All I see is mudslinging.

Anyway, to be fair, I think there's a bit of disinformation, propaganda and bias on all sides.
Oh I certainly agree, as this is a tactic of politics no matter what side you are on. And as much as I hate liberals demonizing conservatives, I don't think the Republican's hands are clean on this matter. I'm not sure if you have followed my discussions at all on Information Subsumes Physical Energy; however, it is my belief that the information age that we live in provides clear evidence of its truth. And pseudo-news websites which have clear "agendas" exhibit the principle that INFORMATION, when crafted properly, can be more effective than physical forces which utilize energy to get their tasks accomplished. Hell, even Hilter knew this. And one unfortunate outcome of this wonderful thing we call the internet is that we have made it that much easier for salacious elements to "craft" information in such a way as to meet their agenda. (John Titor, anyone?)Beneath the physical wars we see going on here on earth, there is an entire underlayer of information wars going on. Would you agree?
RMT