Time Dilation Field Technology - Basic Concept

I should have posted this in the fan forum site in the first place, that way these ideas would not be corrupted by all the angry science wannabees postings and the new trolls. I have no problem with your moving it or deleting it as I have the complete theory stored safely on another computer :D

The amount of hate you receive is unbelievable, Khan.

Just so you understand that you are not ...my sock puppet

All the rage keeps the creative juices flowing /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can define my terms, which are currently assumptions, if anyone desires it but first they will need to ask which terms they want me to define.

A list would be appropriate.

Ok, I'm cool with all that... but please don't wink when you say I'm not your sock as it will probably only feed the delusions of the trolls. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Ok, I'm cool with all that... but please don't wink when you say I'm not your sock as it will probably only feed the delusions of the trolls.

I wear a size 13 sock anyway /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Synchroton theory has some interesting revelations - it says that the past, present, and future are continually being created with every Planck-time moment. The past is not etched in stone it seems. As we look out into the far reaches of the universe we observe new phenomena that are many billions of years old and those tired old photons are just reaching us now. so we create reality by observing reality as the particle exchange takes place.

I would imagine that time travel is just a LITTLE more complex than simply drawing a bubble with a +1 and another around it with a -1. With that level of maths one would not even build the Wright Brothers plane....let alone a time machine !

Building a time machine is not the shortest route to acquiring time travel. The shortest route doesn't involve much math. Obviously, to actually build a time machine would require some serious math.

I don't appreciate people scoffing at my rudimentary diagrams of time travel concepts and abstractions thereof.

Feynman was able to capture some fairly complex math with his elegantly simple diagrams.

Yes, it's one thing to disagree and have a dissenting opinion but quite another to scoff. Of course it is easier to attack someone's theory rather than presenting one of your own.

Yes, it's one thing to disagree and have a dissenting opinion but quite another to scoff. Of course it is easier to attack someone's theory rather than presenting one of your own.

Yes, you are correct King. I was hoping for an exchange of ideas and possibly some imaginative brain-storming but I don't see that going on here. I see some people with a fairly good grasp of physics knowledge and they are limited in some way because their knowledge is still lacking and they are afraid to use their imaginations.

I recommend that they go here.

http://www.physicsforums.com/

That is a forum for people who wish to learn the real college physics where any new and different ideas will be put through the ringer and severely scrutinized. :D

But I thought THIS forum was for people with crazy crackpot ideas, real time travel jargon that sounds like crackpotese to the primitive people of the past, occasional real time travelers, and time travel posers

Time reversal symmetry leads us to thinking of what it would be like to experience reverse time. If we experienced reverse time, we could not remember it because all those future memories in our minds would be erased as we grew younger.

Time dilation field technology allows for time travel to the future and time travel to the past.

Time travel to the future is relatively straight forward because a person simply remains within a time dilation field as time outside the field continues on at an increased rate while time within the dilation field slows down considerably.

Successful hypnosis where the candidate speaks rapidly in reverse from the injection point?

I think I'm getting RMT's distinctions 'at times' ^^

matter/space vs. perception and perceived reiteration/s as relevant to 'the here and now'.