A warning from 2038

Prophetic

Temporal Novice
I am a time traveler from the year 2038. I have been sent back in time to alert you of a coming war. In my time, the United States has been divided into two nation-states: One is a dictatorship controlled by the UN, which has banned all firearms. The other is a totalitarian regime that controls all aspects of citizens' lives. Both sides regularly launch propaganda campaigns to control the minds of their subjects. I am part of an underground effort working in the region of Cheyenne Mountain.

On October 29th, 2024, your leaders will pass a bill that will outlaw any weapon more powerful than a .22 caliber handgun and require registration of all guns in America. You must begin building an arsenal now if you want to survive.

On January 11th, 2025, at 9:45 AM, a woman named Paula Shriner will be arrested outside the White House in Washington D.C. for going on a hunger strike and refusing to leave until firearms are legalized in America again. Secret Service agents brutalize Paula, and video of her death will leak to the internet.

The video will go viral, and riots will ignite nationwide. This will be the tipping point. Martial law will be declared and a cold civil war will break out.

The war itself will last over three years and at least 600,000 Americans will lose their lives. Most of those will be caused by another bio-attack which we believe was introduced somewhere in North Carolina. I cannot be more specific here.

I am giving you this warning so that you can prepare yourself. You must begin acquiring the guns, ammunition and training now. Ultimately, federal and state law enforcement agencies are absorbed by the UN; you cannot rely on them for help. The best way to survive is to band together in groups of people who are willing to fight for your independence . Groups of two to five, max. This war is inevitable , but it can be weathered if you make the right decisions now. As for me, I volunteered to go back because I believe America deserves a second chance at freedom.

You must learn how to use guns now. Get trained up on how to shoot straight and defend your liberty from tyranny. If you wait until the uprising begins before trying to learn about guns, it'll already be too late. In my time, some of those people were my friends…

Plans exist to free America from her chains, but those plans can only be enacted by those who heed this message.

On March 30th, 2029, a law will go into effect outlawing ALL private ownership of firearms in America except for a single .22 caliber handgun per household which must be registered with your local UN branch office. Several standoffs occur, most streamed on the internet further radicalizing and sowing chaos. The government claims this measure will protect citizens from terrorists, but everyone knows its true purpose is to ensure a monopoly on violence.

Time travel is a real and understood technology even today, but it will be considered a hoax by the public for at least another 70 years. That is all I can tell you, and that's all I know.

To my friends from other times sowing your message, we wish you Godspeed in everything you do. We pray for your success.

Even if this is all made up, his message is as true or more true today then it was in 1776. Me personally I don't believe they have the balls or the man power, or willing to spill the blood it would take to remove guns from 100 million Americans. That's not even the ones who own illegally. And there's more guns in America then citizens. And there are millions of veterans from the recent going into 3rd decade of war soon. That have recent combat experience. And know how to do guerilla warfare, road side ambushes. Propane cylinders, gas. Etc. I believe a large part of the armed services after killing so many civilians killing grandmas mother's brothers and sisters. Would snap and defect with all their equipment. Weapons, armor, night vision etc. I believe if something like this would happen it would be fought with autonomous vehichles. And the robots they haven't showed us. They show you the basic ones line Sophia or whatever her name is. They dont show the terminator style ones the dod has invested literally trillions into over the last several decades. Think about how advance technology is for the public today. The military is 70 years at least more advanced.

A single post where the message is that firearm ownership is the sole definition of freedom, with no answer to responses. Plus, we're led to believe that somehow rifles would be outlawed while handgun ownership would be allowed on some level. Prophetic certainly isn't prolific.

@PaulaJedi any relation? LOL
There are a few Paula Shriners around the country in a cursory search I made. One has a facebook profile with a lot of weapons and munitions likes - archery, armory, gun depot, straight shooters, etc.

I'm not ready to pin the original post on this individual or anyone close to her, though. I do think there is some likelihood that the author of this thread at least knows the Paula at the link, though. My guess is that if Cosmo were to look at Prophetic's IP address that it would show as somewhere in central Ohio.

If it is the above Paula who started this thread, it looks like she brought her kids back with her ? But then again, what good mom wouldn't?

I am a time traveler from the year 2038. I have been sent back in time to alert you of a coming war. In my time, the United States has been divided into two nation-states: One is a dictatorship controlled by the UN, which has banned all firearms. The other is a totalitarian regime that controls all aspects of citizens' lives. Both sides regularly launch propaganda campaigns to control the minds of their subjects. I am part of an underground effort working in the region of Cheyenne Mountain.

On October 29th, 2024, your leaders will pass a bill that will outlaw any weapon more powerful than a .22 caliber handgun and require registration of all guns in America. You must begin building an arsenal now if you want to survive.

On January 11th, 2025, at 9:45 AM, a woman named Paula Shriner will be arrested outside the White House in Washington D.C. for going on a hunger strike and refusing to leave until firearms are legalized in America again. Secret Service agents brutalize Paula, and video of her death will leak to the internet.

The video will go viral, and riots will ignite nationwide. This will be the tipping point. Martial law will be declared and a cold civil war will break out.

The war itself will last over three years and at least 600,000 Americans will lose their lives. Most of those will be caused by another bio-attack which we believe was introduced somewhere in North Carolina. I cannot be more specific here.

I am giving you this warning so that you can prepare yourself. You must begin acquiring the guns, ammunition and training now. Ultimately, federal and state law enforcement agencies are absorbed by the UN; you cannot rely on them for help. The best way to survive is to band together in groups of people who are willing to fight for your independence . Groups of two to five, max. This war is inevitable , but it can be weathered if you make the right decisions now. As for me, I volunteered to go back because I believe America deserves a second chance at freedom.

You must learn how to use guns now. Get trained up on how to shoot straight and defend your liberty from tyranny. If you wait until the uprising begins before trying to learn about guns, it'll already be too late. In my time, some of those people were my friends…

Plans exist to free America from her chains, but those plans can only be enacted by those who heed this message.

On March 30th, 2029, a law will go into effect outlawing ALL private ownership of firearms in America except for a single .22 caliber handgun per household which must be registered with your local UN branch office. Several standoffs occur, most streamed on the internet further radicalizing and sowing chaos. The government claims this measure will protect citizens from terrorists, but everyone knows its true purpose is to ensure a monopoly on violence.

Time travel is a real and understood technology even today, but it will be considered a hoax by the public for at least another 70 years. That is all I can tell you, and that's all I know.

To my friends from other times sowing your message, we wish you Godspeed in everything you do. We pray for your success.
Alright, but what do you mean?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1648566778514.png]1541[/ATTACH]

This is not a game.
Can you explain to me what is the meaning of that program window? Where and When is the program come from?

"Released 07-AUG-2001 11:40:00" Is this the time when the creation of this program happened? Or something else?

Looks like the image could be from an employee/ former employee of Fermilab, a particle accelerator lab in Batavia, Illinois. The screenshot appears to be for a software that controls synchronization systems of the accelerator.

Software description link

Operations newsletter showing the same software in use

Fermilab screenshot of same software:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1648580161112.png]1546[/ATTACH]
Great find. Mr."This is not a game" has been strangely quiet since you posted this screenshot.

Great find. Mr."This is not a game" has been strangely quiet since you posted this screenshot.
OP was completely absent from the time they made the first post until they posted the photo. Hopefully they'll be back.