A warning from 2038

How exactly was that post you were referring to racist?
If it's not racism, it's unsubstantiated race-based paranoia/ alarmism at the least. Further, it reeks of fear-mongering in order to further a cause they personally identify with - in this case, personal firearm ownership/ stockpiling. Neither of these are what this forum is about or what we are here for.

If it's not racism, it's unsubstantiated race-based paranoia/ alarmism at the least. Further, it reeks of fear-mongering in order to further a cause they personally identify with - in this case, personal firearm ownership/ stockpiling. Neither of these are what this forum is about or what we are here for.
I wasn't talking about the whole post, though looking back at that post overall, I believe a lot, though not all, of what he was saying is the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't talking about the whole post, though looking back at that post overall, I believe a lot, though not all, of what he was saying is the truth.
Possibly true but I tend to follow the Latin caveat (which is also Latin...hmmm.) Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.