"The future ain't what it used to be."

Greetings from 2039

XC, I have one more question for you and this is based on a direct John Titor say.

He said, dont go more than a mile near a hungry man, which means zombie to me.

How bad is the radiation gennised zombie problem, of the future?

Thanks

You tell us to go west yet you choose of all places plainfield illinois to come to? I am sure you could have gone anywhere, why plainfield, sounds awefully dull.

You've posted on multiple sites now. same message repeated over and over, you seem to really have no proof and in fact contradict yourself several times. I say I still ain't found a convincing time traveler and that rainman time is going to rip you a new one. You are totally out of your realm here bud. You better be prepared to answer some physics questions as well as questions about theoretical quantum mechanics as it relates to time travel because the good scientists and professors who come here actually know what they're talkin about.

You will no doubt avoid answering any questions that would blow a hole in your story, but if you feel up to the challenge then please let me know. I'll get ahold of a few people and get some questions together, think we can settle this is just a few responses.

John-boy been sayin, dat deez once alives, been hanging out, in da future.

Gimme-a-play boy, shoin me and XC slappin it down!?

You and john titor never mention osama bin laden. the modern day "boogie man".
my theory is he is being used as a tool to scare the masses into giving up their freedoms. "wiretap us, read our emails, bug our churches, if it will keep us safe from the boogie man"

Is this right? He is dark skinned, foreign and wears a dress---all very scary characteristics to the right wingers, religious cults, neo-cons, etc. Any new boogey men on the horizon for us? I find it hard to believe that people will keep buying this osama character much longer.

Im assuming that we lose (blue states) or give up (red states) our civil rights. Are they ever recovered? Is america run by americans, or are we now a province of china or russia? Do we ever unite as a whole country or just as individual areas (like tribes)?

You havent mentioned mad cow disease. Is that supposed to be a big deal? Or do the nukes kill all the cows anyway.

this is fun.

If I am to believe this, does it mean I should move to a safe location and never goto college just to survive?

I hope you are real because if not, my mind is warped for good.

I personally think, whether you are real or not, that events of this nature will happen one way or another.

XC, is there a problem with reanimated people in the future?

The engineering stuf about the time displacment unit we have.

We dont care. What about the neutral point regennised zombies? ANswer please??

Oh dear is it that time again?

The annual TTI time traveller hoax has arrived. Goody goody!
Btw RMT, I love the way that you rip in on these guys! LOL great stuff!

A bit earlier than last year I see. How are things XavierCage?

Okey dokey, lets see, what can I ask this year? Oh yes, what do you know about the poster known as Zeshua?

You are aware that the Earth is in a completely different location in 2039 because of the expansion of the Universe and acceleration along with the fluid rotations of the Milky Way.
Let me explain, The Galaxy's rotation speed is 155 miles per second and the Universes expands 373 miles per second.
Now without calculating the actual expansion acceleration rate and when I use all my fingers as well as my toes I can roughly workout that the earth will have moved some 420,466,542,381 miles from the 2006 to 2039.
So therefore you would have had the small hurdle of distance as well as "time" to contend with in your journey. Otherwise you would be sitting right now in empty space.
So how do you compensate for all that distance as well as the time travel?

What car did you arrive in?

What’s the weather like in the Netherlands at the moment in 2039?

Can you tell about how Australia fared in the upcoming war?

Thanks Mate!
Nitescott.

It seems some information could be offerred that confirms your claim. Informer in another thread gave up info. on the weather in 2006. Can you confirm or deny these claims. Does a 9.5 earthquake hit San Francisco on April 19th?

To say whether this is true or not would be a foot in the door of perhaps believing your claims. You may even be able to add some of your recollections of this event that informer didnt place in his post.

I dont think you would alter the time-line much, since nobody really listens to warnings about the weather anyway.

How bad is it, XavierCage?:

It was said by John Titor, not to go more than a mile near a hungry man.

Its in the record.Why XC, are you refusing to answer my question, about possible zombies placed in the future?

It must be true, if you are avoiding answering this?

>This was discussed before, that some people would be in the golden zone, to where they died by a massive dose of radiation, however not been physically damaged.

So through a process, not understood, reanimated.

Since a key protein enzyme was taken out by the radiation, these people ended up having to consume human flesh, in order to balance their altered physiologies.

January 19, 2006 - NASA's First Pluto Mission Blasted Off At 2 p.m. EST.
"The New Horizons mission is going somewhere no mission has gone before.
This is the frontier of planetary science." - Hal Weaver, Project Scientist

New Horizons Pluto-Kuiper Belt spacecraft blasted off today at 2 p.m. EST
from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida. The trip of 3 billion miles, to take the first
close-up images of Pluto and the icy Kuiper Belt, will take about ten years.

Make no mistake. This is no "hoax" I know how it sounds and I appreciate your lack of belief. I am posting here because this forum is on a list of many forums that I am to post on. There will be a certain individual who will read things in these threads that have a "lasting" effect on them.

However, the information I have given you although somewhat "vague" (for good reason) is valid.

Australia doesn't like us much anymore. Where we used to be allies, we are now silent acquaintances.

No there were no "zombies" as you described. Sorry. (Not really, that kind of sounds discusting)

the information I have given you although somewhat "vague" (for good reason)
Only "good reason" is to try and cover the hapless hoax you have begun. You have not answered a single pertinent question that I have asked you. And I have also pointed out how answering some of them will cause no harm whatsoever.

Really....how old are you? You are not fooling most of us.
RMT

However, the information I have given you although somewhat "vague" (for good reason) is valid.

Just like RMT said, there is no reason why you shouldn't answer at least some of our questions. Are you that afraid of being exposed?

So again, I will write this most important question out for you...
- With the opening ceremonies for the 2006 Winter Olympics drawing near and if you are so in tune to what Titor stated before (forget?, "There will be no OFFICIAL Olympics after 2004"), then what are your thoughts on this? They most certainly will not be cancelled in less than 2 weeks.

There is no reason for you to be "Vague" about this certain topic since in two weeks, it will belong in our present and not the future. Is it because if you are wrong, then your hoax will not last as long as you hoped?

Please explain..

WARNING TIMEPOST FLAIR:

Time-post:The reason outside a direct address to the guest traveler, on the statement within said John Titor text, "Don't go more than a mile near a hungry man". is an atonement to a statement, within the John Titor text.

The reason I must caution for an explanation, as this statement is within the records.

What does this statement mean;, cannibals, zombies or some other digressed flesh eating beings? We and time travelers, as a cautionary note, all want to know?

I do not press the issue, of the statment dont go more than a mile near a hungry man, as this is said in the record.

*The issue at hand, is whether or not certain other issues around the time of 2039 can be talked about.

Please answer the follwoing questions about the future?

Answer the following questions.

What is the relative quality of the atmosphere?

Does soil and water have to be treated prior to use?

When radiation as an oversource, is primed as a remnant, within the environment and this affects inter-womb fertilization, visa vi sperm joining with the egg, in humans, what are the projected methods of interruption, of the normal telophase, of cellular progress, as it is realized by your era?

Did bicycles go back into production and if so, how many companies are there?

> Example asking, If I were to be hunting and walking along, and heard rustling within the bushes, I might one, also have a knife ready, as game may have mutated to be extra dangerous?
Two, Get ready and shot the game with my rifle
Or Three, Hope for the better, as game is badly contaminated?

Hello

I just have some basic questions from some statements made in your earlier posts, if you wouldn't mind answering.

Incidentally, I arrived using the C206 G.D.T.D.U. (I will not display the diagrams for that unit as I was not supplied with them on paper)

Fine, but if you are familiar with the diagrams, maybe you can answer this. Is there an exploded illustration of any roller bearing labyrinth casing? If so there would be an ISO standard number documented within a callout somewhere near the illustration. This number would dictate what type of metal and lubricant is used for the casing. I'm just curious to know what the C206 uses and what standard it complies to.

2006 is the death of Ford
Ford Motor Company?

Allthough time travel is a normal part of 2039, it is kept under serious security. Only the millitary can use it.

Is there plans for deregulation for commercial use to be fully implemented by mid 2040?

And before anyone goes, it can take a year of preperation.

What are some of the standard procedures? Is time viewing part of the training?

Thank you

Great questions!

Soil MUST be treated, if you can find soil that is treatable.

Animals are not really hunted for food anymore. They are sometimes used for farming. Some animals depending on where they were raised are safe to eat. But those are held in very high regard.

An improved version of the bicycle is created after the war. Self propelled transportation is also highly used.

Back