"The future ain't what it used to be."

Greetings from 2039

I get it now...

You answer the questions that cannot possibly be verified, AND have absolutely no relevance to your stated mission of helping us change our ways.

RMT

Please note posters, if you come out as hostile against this poster, then you or your heirs, may be deemed as nonfreindly, in the future, when your particulars, might need resources, from our guest?

Dont bother with a rebuttal, this is all Im going to say.

XC, did homemade solar, to battry storrage, to eletrical motor, make a comback, concerning as an add-on, to farm machinery, please?

Solar power has come very far. We certainly use it. Thankfully even though there is haze, we can amazingly still store solar energy. It was a big fear that was put to rest in 2016.

XC, in your timeline, are there problems with remnant nano-mico-manchines, or nano-mechno-biologicals?

In their development, did they get so carried away, that they became a problem?

XC, was microtechnolgy and or nanotechnolgy, used in the next big war to come?

Was there a point, to which this technolgy, had gotten out of hand?

Pick an example?

Nanotechnolgy bots, are bots that are intoned with a set of intstructions, to where when they are introduced to a task target, assemble and then go to their task ends.
So if nano-mites where placed within a projectile and that projectile fired at a person, it would not only be the damage from the round fired, however the nonmites, within that projectile that would affact the target.

The second example, would be micro and macro machines, such as in the movie, Screamers 2, that would form their own communities, from their own handed off associastions, with past mankind.
These communities, might become totally rouge and take what they want, becomeing self sufficent?

XC, I am intrested in robots.

Is there a problem in releacing the advanced Jaapn grades, or walking robots to genral society?_You dont think that the secret government has killing robots a or artifical people that do sick and perverted things to living peoples, like dieing toy poodles pink?

XC, what about Latin America... Is Latin America gonna be involved in WWIII? And what will happen with Latin American countries...

Something relevant to say about Latin America in 2006, speccially about Mexico?

Thanks.

-Mavil-

Xavier,

As you know, John Titor (TimeTravel_0 on this forum) claimed that he was a historian and not a scientist. You, on the other hand, claim to be a scientist.

That's a good start because at least we have simple ways to verify that you have some clue about, well...science...and all that that field entails.

You also said that unlike Titor you are willing to answer specific questions with specific answers. Trust me, that's a refreshing thought.

So, let's start with some basic skills testing, if you're willing to participate. And please, answer the questions in your own words rather than quoting someone else or cutting and pasting from some website (as was Titor's habit):

1. What are the first and second derivitives of 5x^5 + 3x^3 + x? How many non-zero derivitives can we take here?

2. In the sense that an object is moving at some velocity, what does the first derivitive tell you? What does the second derivitive indicate?

3. Explain the meaning of dot product and cross product.

(Please, no hints or help from the neighborhood
)

Some C204/C206 questions:

1. Titor stated that the mass of your micro-black holes is on the order of one electron's mass. What is the actual mass of each micro-black hole in the C204/C206 gadget? State that mass as a scientist would give it and not as might be given by a non-scientist.

2. Relative to the C204, Titor stated that electrons are injected across the event horizon to pump up the electric charge and angular momentum to enable you to form a specific class of Kerr black hole.

a. What class of black hole would be formed (specific class, not general class) via this process?

b. Explain Pauli's Exculsion Principle and how it might relate to your C204/C206 charged black holes.

c. Assume that gravity has a relative force of "1". What would the electric force be relative to the gravitational force?

d. Assume that your micro-black hole has an electric charge of -1. How does this impact injecting a second electron across the event horizon?

I think that these questions are a reasonably easy task for you. Answering them doesn't give away any secrets, they don't impact "the future" and they are based on principles of basic E&M theory with a bit of black hole mechanics.

Titor said that the physics underlying the C204/C206 had already been discovered in the 1970's, i.e. no surprises are on the future horizon. So it should be OK to answer these Q's.

We'll save "tougher" questions for later, assuming that you are successful in answering these questions.

Thanks

Xavier Cage, I have two questions.

Are there cell phone towers, left in your time?

If I were to ask you, if you might use these types of towers, then you could possibly answer, Yes we might use them, or No, more than likely we don't use these.

In your time, can you view the moon?

If you can, you could say, The moon seems to look as it always did. or Hmm' I don't know if I can say that about the moon?

Quote:All suppositions and estimates, on the human condition, cannot be verified in the game of chess.

Yes we still have CELL towers. I cannot give you the names of the service providers for obvious reasons. (I don't give stock tips either).

I can only say about the moon is that yes it will appear different than it does now. The bible mentions that it will turn "Blood Red" (I wonder what would make it seem that color)

Hayze?

Zave,

Come on, my man. The questions that I asked you above are very basic and easily answered. You don't need a PhD to answer them. In fact a rather bright high schooler could handle them.

Give it the old college try. Answer the questions for us, please.

Back