Greetings from 2039

Zave,

The bible mentions that it will turn "Blood Red" (I wonder what would make it seem that color)

Hayze?

Now that's another great question for you to answer. What would make the moon appear to be the color red? The answer isn't quite as obvious as it might seem to be.

You don't even have to answer in the form of what exactly occurs in the future. You can simply give a scenario that may or may not actually occur.

What atmospheric interactions and conditions would make the moon appear to be red in color?

"Mexico remains much as it is now. Allthough, it goes further into poverty." <- do a reality check b4 you post stuff like this

Enter "blood red moon" on google--all kinds of reasons for it.

When the Moon turns the color blood red during the infusion of red dust into our environment, the religious elite and organizers of self-serving cults will panic. Not comprehending the total picture of events, they will promote end of the world statements. As I stated before, this is a natural astronomical event due to a unified planetary magnetic field, which last happen on Earth 3657 years ago. The moon’s red appearance is due to the moon reflecting the light emitted from the 12th planet, which is predominately in the red wavelength of the spectrum and the red dust floating in the statically charge atmosphere of Earth. Do you alter your life and follow individuals due to a prediction of a hurricane or tornado. Both these events in the ancients’ times caused people to pray to the Gods and in some cases make sacrifices, but we now know they are natural events. The pole shift is a natural event, but it hasn’t been experience by modern man.

There is no need to get swept up in hype.

taffy,

Enter "blood red moon" on google--all kinds of reasons for it.

When the Moon turns the color blood red during the infusion of red dust into our environment, the religious elite and organizers of self-serving cults will panic...

I understand your post. But there is a more general reason why the sky might appear to be red. I was asking Zave, from a POV of general optics and atmospherics, what scenarios might make the moon appear to be red.

Its been four days since I asked my rather easy questions. So I'll just give a hint:

Why does the sky appear to be blue and what general circumstances can alter that color to red (thus making the moon or anything else in the background appear to be red)?

Another hint: I live 1 block from the ocean and from there have a clear and unobstructed view to the west all the way to the horizon across the ocean.

When the sun sets in the west and when the moon sets in the west (shortly after sunset) what color are they when they are just a few degrees above the horizon? The answer is directly related to the previous hint and nitrogen plays a part..

Zave,

The moon appears red because of the radioactive dust in our atmosphere.

OK - but why the color red. What physical properties, speaking as a scientist, are present in the atmosphere that cause the sky to take on the color red.

I'm talking about chromatics, photochemistry and optics here - not asking for a one liner.

Thanks

BTW: Can you give us the particulars on your CV, specifically as it relates to your education?

Also, are you going to tackle the questions that I posed a couple of pages back?

This is the fourth protocol timeline.

In this one, because of claims certain aliens place on humans, the sun is set to nova.

The principle of how a suspended particle infraction would work, past a mass detonation of nuclear weapons, is that massive amounts of soil particulates, would be shoved up into the atmosphere.

These particles would be lite and stay aloft for years.

All sunlight, if there was sunlight, somehow out of the fourth protocols, would activate all suspended particles, providing a radiation wave, onto all living beings, under that suspended particle layer.

At X point of time, after the conflict, this wave would post out immediate radiation, on any living thing below its layer, to n, or algebraically unknown points, in diminishment, to lessen.

The projected after environment would be, that plants would become super, wild animals, would mutate to grown armor, but radiation would become part of the Mendelian aspects of adaptivments, to this new environment.

The jonras of post beginning nuclear era films, to where post nuclear environment were adaptive, is absolutely correct.

There would be all sorts of primates, that would adapt to radiation, so making adaptivments within their internal, external structures, this first generation being gross.

The sky appears blue because of the Ozone (Ozone appears as an ultramarine colour) in the atmosphere, that is also why the Sea appears blue yet water is clear.

Also, the scattering of higher frequency visible spectrum light in the upper atmosphere neccessitates this colouring and is also the reason for the yello coloured sun, (as purple violet and blue are filtered out in a sense, obviously not completely).

GS

Friend Xavier of the future

You should have stayed behind and not come forward claiming to be from the future. People here are roasting you. It reminds me of chornohistorian ignoring the really difficult questions.

Chechk out for the words frequency, spectrum and gradient of orbit they might help you come up with a suitable answer.

Now for those really interested in EarthTR125.0121 T-line2039X0101Y001Z001 listen to this;

As for real time travel, we would be very distant form it, however the understanding of its mechanics would be much better, specially after discovering temporal masses relative to the quantum signatures of static prime temporal point events.

Next, oh yes the really important stuff, Earth will be shocked with a wonderful news, the discovery of artificial light being reflected to space many light years away from us. Unfortunately this will not be divulged opnely and only fter several decades of our governments thinking that we can not handle the truth wil they come forward.

By 2039 US troops would still be in Irak and sadly enough the people of Puerto Rico would still be a colony. (Hahahaha) Sorry....bad joke (hahahahahh) Hm Hm

So my friends ta ta

greetings from nowhere and hugs from everysingle place. Thats a black hole of cheer.

Until later becomes now.

Permit express, control control, to any officer here:

XC, your time there are still birds? I was surprised to find them. That lady was having trouble with her bleeding?

"Mexico remains much as it is now. Allthough, it goes further into poverty." <- do a reality check b4 you post stuff like this

Holly @#$ ! , I'm from Baja California Mexico, and I tell you thats an old story ....WE KNOW THAT LONG TIME AGO ! Say something new !
I do not understand whay every time someone comes with this kind of stories, they do it like they where an angels or god speaking to the hopeless and pour humans.

I am from planet earth ! ...from wish mental hospital you belong to?

Is comet before or after all out nuclear war fries us?

What makes all this so unbelievable to me is the lack of any positive notes. Talk of Katrina is very negative, but we still hear stories of bravery, survival, lessons learned by it. 9-11 was horrid, but what about all the stories of bravery on that day? How about the 100 million dollars raised to help the survivors, the telethons etc. World War II was almost all volunteers soldiers, and at home there were drives to help war effort and rationing to help.

Your story is horrifying, but it lacks the corresponding elements of bravery, loves, sacrifice, and "humanity" that real horror stories always contain. How do you account for that?