I am from the year 2522

Re: an observation

I wonder if you ever heard of the Butcher of Birmingham a 21st century nasty piece of work I have been told, although of course in the future?

I think meaning the UK, Birmingham. And not wanting to read all the posts made here, was there a civil war in the UK, starting sometime in the 21st century shortly after the november elections of 2005?

Just curious...

Re: an observation

Your latest signature is utterly nonsensical Chrono, tell me, when does your war against the 'toasters' commence?

Incidentally did you ever answer why my 'future' language is 'made up' considering you've had any 'knowledge' of your own 'future' language 'downloaded' out of your slow dullwitted head?

You wouldn't know either way would you, Brick?

Re: TTI actual used defination terms

AND FINALLY...

"actually yes we do as a matter of fact but I think it was sold on a couple of time and they changed their name to choco bunny buttons but it is still technically the same company because they have the same chocolate except with healthy options too"

GOD'S DEATH, THE FUTURE OF A CHOCOLATE COMPANY WHICH RENAMES ITSELF 'CHOCO BUNNY BUTTONS'

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA

CHRONOHISTORIAN WITH THESE TOTALLY UNINTERESTING LIMPS OF THE IMAGINATION YOU ARE SPOILING US!

"Your latest signature is utterly nonsensical Chrono, tell me, when does your war against the 'toasters' commence"

when did I say anything about any toasters?

Try reading the 'Chronohistorian's war against the machines' post on this forum, Zetsnad.

Or better yet, read your own 'I am Chrono from the year 2555' or whatever its called website.

Give my love to your toaster!

Come off it, you've got a whole website devoted to the same puerile namsat you spout on here, except about toasters and stuff - are you denying its anything to do with you? Have you even looked at it??

Oh marvellous! I take it all back, you really ARE a time traveller, please tell me about your cosmic toilet, your space toaster and what type of brands of kolvant there are!

"whats a kolvant?

we don't use toasters

toilets are quite good. toilets are quiet and they make energy out of your waste "

Oh did your download remove the word 'kolvant' - what a surprise, anyway i've been slightly devious in that kolvant is the brand rather than the product, but its roughly like a hovering version of a steinhorn

no, you don't use toasters, but it appears Brick DOES, in a very intrusive and adult way - much like your 'web provider = slut' strange signature. I'm still amazed how you were earlier able to quote sayings from 'the future' yet do not know future slang or vernacular. how strange and totally fedrox. (note - but NOT Namsat)

and i was being sarcastic about the toilets you zetsnad

2. I didn't bring much from the future, just some clothes, holopictures and some medical equipment incase I get sick. I haven't brought a webcam so I can't take pictures for you.

where are you eating, sleeping, how do you have acess to a computer to post all of this

im far too lazy to read past posts in this thread, but i've read some so correct me (and point me to any questions or replies i may ask that have already been askeD)

but, you claim history was lost and you are here to find information out.

if it was lost, how do you know about for example: big benn incident you claim will happen?

you claim you didnt know pc's in this time had software to create images with, and go on to explain about obsurd virtual- reality-like 'things'.

(edit: also, if history was lost how do you know what kind of clothes to wear, if they would be the same as you have in your 'time' or not.)

also, to be an apparantly well educated historian, you sound like an idiot in most of your posts.

i am 16, i find it hard to beleive that with all your aparant technology in the future, you seem so dim-witted, and that you where chosen from billions of people on the planet to come back in time and find information about the past, well...

how are you documenting all of your findings? can you explaim to me, as best you can, how the people in your future bring you back there, how do they lock on to you, how will they lock on to you and your papers, or whatever you will use to take back with you.??

if you didnt know pc's in this "time zone" or what not, had the capability to crate images using software, what on earth made you think they had the internet, and forums such as these, how did you gain access to a computer, the internet, and find your way here to post all of this, when you dont even know how to draw shitty diagrams in microsoft paint.exe ?

this has been utter BS as soon as i started reading it, this guy should have been banned on his first post, its so obvious it's a hoax, but i guess the owners of this website realise its a real crowd grabber and builds traffic, so they do nothing about it.

to be honest, i dont know why i even posted, i'm just really bored at 5am on a 2week long break from college, really, really bored...going now, bye;)

heh.

paradox-

"where are you eating, sleeping, how do you have acess to a computer to post all of this"

I get food teleported from the future. I am in a house that won't be lived in for a long time. I got a computer from a museum from this time period.

"if it was lost, how do you know about for example: big benn incident you claim will happen"

the history is only partially lost.

"can you explaim to me, as best you can, how the people in your future bring you back there, how do they lock on to you, how will they lock on to you and your papers, or whatever you will use to take back with you"

they will teleport me back to the future by locking onto my genetic code and anything that I am holding will come with me.

you should know that I am not the orriginal poster of this thread. I am a replacement because brick was drafted into the army.

sorry, but this is a huge thread and I cannot read 60 pages. so, sorry if this has been brought up. You know... to prove to everyone that you are who you say you are, I have come up with an experiment. Ok, now.. there is not a user called chronohistorian000 and chronohistorian has registered 04/06/04 05:57 PM. Can you go back in time and register the name chronohistorian000 in 2003? Being that this is already written down, I should look like a liar and no one will believe me right? That would be the perfect test. If chronohistorian000 is registered on the board now in the year 2003 or a date before this, then it will prove that you where here before. I would love to see this test. Thanks alot.

hey chrono can you please post some photos of the future, flying cars etc...

maybe just some simple decives like tvs, clocks, watches, computers, etc.

Razimus' by time travel protocols, he would be forbidden to post any actual photographs from his time.

How time works, and this is not well known, is that it has a consciousness of its own.

Time sees and if these pictures were brought back from his time, to this one, then time itself would observe the pictures and change its own timeline accordingly.

This is a nightmare for time police, as there are many people who time travel, take that forbidden photograph, however return to their time thinking that they are gona show it all.

They disrupt the normal flow of time by doing so, plus upset the time police in the process.

They are allowed to make illustrations, however photographs are forbidden.

Chrono you total zetsnad, you really are the most appalling hoaxer, although I liked your hilariously poor reason as to why you couldn't perform the time trick for that primitive. Incidentally will Brick ever be back or can we all hope that he's been atomised by a Lizard Man by now? I imagine he's tucked up in his space-bed with his minute manhood inserted into a toasting device. What is the made-up reason for your imaginary future war by the way? Please waste minutes of your life and mine with another of your namsat fantasies!