I am from the year 2522

Re: TTI actual used defination terms

Chrono'

Here are the differnce between the two said in which one you say the term namsat and the second page in which you deny that you ever said these words.

What am I missing here?

chronohistorian

old hand

Reged: 04/06/0

(62.254.64.15)

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=18972&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=116&vc=1

chronohistorian

old hand

Pages: << 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | (show all)

chronohistorian

old hand

Reged: 04/06/04

(62.254.64.15

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=18972&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=117

the two links are linking me to microsoft.

please just quote what I said and look closely at what I said about it and also look to see if I actually said it or I was quoting.

hey have you heard of John titor?

are there any authors in your history by the names of summer or michelle around the year 2008 -2040 somewehere around there.

I have a lot of questions I am interested in the subject of time travel...

Hey what is your yahoo screenname did it change or is it the same?

"have you heard of John titor?

are there any authors in your history by the names of summer or michelle around the year 2008 -2040 somewehere around there"

no to both questions

"what is your yahoo screenname did it change or is it the same"

it is the same as what brick used

we seek to find out what we dont understand. we may not know what the future might hold but we can attempt to try. it seems my young time traveler that you have changed from being 22 to 13? your story on events dont match up so does that mean its isnt true there is no way to know.

"hmm you must have lost that information too. thats weird my history books must be different"

well 2004 history books generally never have anything passed 2004. I know you are not a time traveller because you know absolutely nothing about anything in my time.

"we may not know what the future might hold but we can attempt to try. it seems my young time traveler that you have changed from being 22 to 13? your story on events dont match up so does that mean its isnt true there is no way to know"

lol. you haven't read all this thread have you? Brick was drafted into the army. I got sent in his place.

"I have one important question. What year does Al Haig take over the world"

I have never heard of him

if you are from this time I won't know you. if you are from my time then I might know you but you wouldn't be in this time.

it is amost 11am

if you are from this time I won't know you.

You sure Ace? Cat got your groceries?

if you are from my time then I might know you but you wouldn't be in this time.

Option Three, of course, is that I am not from your time, but you will remember me at somepoint. Of that I am sure.

it is amost 11am

You sure? You might want to check again.

"You sure Ace? Cat got your groceries"

I am sure and a cat can't get groceries unless it is trained. your best bet is a robot.

"Option Three, of course, is that I am not from your time, but you will remember me at somepoint. Of that I am sure"

I don't think so

"You sure? You might want to check again"

of course it has changed now because time has one by. it is now 11:14am

how would you know this? you aren't from the future.

if you are from the future and you know me you must know things about me like my parents names?

why if you claim to be from the future you so skepitical of others who claim the same? If they are from a different time of course things will be a little different.

Never heard of Al Haig? My God, Son, you have a serious gap in your learning experience. If it wasn't for Al Haig being in charge General Almond and X Corps would have never made it down the Flying Fish Channel at Inchon. If it wasn't for the bold help and leadership, 2 hand grenades and a kilo of high grade Colombian blow, of Al Haig Arbenz would still rule Guatemala. If it hadn't been for Al Haig being in charge Salvador Allende would have completely threatened the Bolovian coca fields. For my sake I hope that you saying that you never heard of Al Haig is just an example of terminological inexactitude.