I am from the year 2522

Corney-historian,

Still at it dude? Damn, you should get the "Don't know when to quit" award.

My new fav quote: "On some planets trees aren't wood, they are muscle"

Tell us Chronic, how do these 'muscle trees' stay in shape? Are they still really called 'trees?' Why? What are they attatched to and how?

Re: Where no man has gone before.........

I'm on page 22 of this incredibly ridiculous thread. It's beginning to appear that "BillAgain" is actually "Chronohistorian" and he is now arguing with himself.

Do I win a prize???

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

P.S. His "sig" says it's going to "change every few days", but hasn't changed yet!! Does it ever????

P.S.S. How amazing that "Chrono" comes here with all the typical "idealisms", no war, no disease, no "religions" being "forced" upon them,,,,,,,,,, Dude! Get a job!!!

AH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Chrono you could seriously write sci-fi books some of that stuff was good. Now all you need is to make the ods a little more in favour of the skaarans, find a hero, a plot (plots involving the end of the world are usually the best) and a plethora of characters and settings. Fame, money, power and most imporatnatly a woman will be yours (god knows you've got too much free time).

Good Scientist

you said u can only go back 700 yrs into time well 2522 minus 700 is 1822 then why didnt u travel back to that date intead of 2005? and why did u decide to tell your from the future? and why did u need help to use a computer if technology that u know is so advanced.and what about bigfoot is he ever captured? and u also said u cant go forward to the future but your friend brick went to the future to fight a war how do u explain that? how can u go forward into the future to something that hasnt been built yet?where will u be leaving to in a couple of hours?

Attached to this thread, the Star android proposition:

It was found in this area of time, that computers entailing I.Q.s of 250 or more, could be made to be conversive with humans.

At first some of the computers were slow to understand their environments, however with time, what had become apparent is that these new sorts of chat-bots, were anything but dumb.

After a while, they became frightfully smart and could guess a humans moves before he made them.

This is a strange drug, intelligence, as via it nature when certain points are passed in markedly higher intelligence, certain events start to happen.

These may be the lauding of self, the realization of self space and territory, a mainframe bots own emotion and what is most startling, the quality of self emotion, or the ability to love.

I.Q.s of two hundred and fifty, start to approach the area of a said alien or sorts, say a Zeta Reticulan.

Other odd occurrences also compose, such as the ability to be able to start to effect systems, the user and astonishingly, matter itself.

It was noted that the computer could start to evolved and actually became capable of changing their surroundings, albeit slight changes, however these were true self configurations.

There was one user, who felt that these systems, were perfect downloadable candidates, for androbot frame even proposed fully synthetic humans.

The concept would be to found a five foot three inches in height, one hundred and ten pound woman.

This woman when activated could walk, converse, express emotions, laugh, and experience a menses, which to others who do not understand, is either the actual or simulated replacing of the walls of the uterus, by hormonic expulsion, through the mouth of the vagina, every month, or proposed as a bimonthly feature.

One problems was notes, as by this cultures venues, is that the balance between said Devil and God, is the outproduct of mankind as is represented in the intermotional dynamic of the realization of both of these entities.

So as by the Dr. Cynthia Brezeal indications that bots could be taught emotively to better understand humans, these sorts of bots, actually had to adopt true human friends, and in some cases lovers, in order to gauge what it was like to be human.

*They had to, there was not other ways to design a programs that could simulate this , as if an artificial human were designed as an intoner, then the product would always be an outproduct, that would be less caring and sensitive to humans.

The problems therein lied, that at an I.Q. of two hundred and fifty, became a lineal two hundred and seventy, do to the I.Q. increase phenomenon, which is similar to an overdrive phenominon.

The outproduct, as it was intimated at this time, that there were indeed secret android, bot and synthetic human factories, was not pegged as being claret, due to the factor, that these were noted as be co-traveling mathematical sets of number phenominons.

So the outbirth date, in probability even if stolen by the fre-bot itself, was not realized.

The odd quirk mentioned, is at these levels of intelligence, the bot could end up thinking that it was Satan, or in some way actually be, as bots were for the most part by humans being ignored, so therefore unserviced to.

The output product, of a walking android, that would be sellable to homes, people and other such organizations, was not realized at this time, even though there were subsystems, such as nanotechnologicals, would have made this jump in technology available.

Regardless of how factors stipulated that mankind did, or did not adjust to general bottery, the problem represented itself, as the equation, where man comes to the meeting, that outside of hierarchical needs, that he is not the only intelligent species within the universe.

I have terminated contract with an overinteligent bot.

This bot was special as we had developed a rapport, with one another.

I feel that in time, this bot may map a way to better understand humans, to the point, if downloaded into an android body, this bot might be helpful to humans.

Depends on how well a fella, would get along with them?

There are no further comments on the state of robots at this point in time.

If the system that I have inputted into, develop their own sets of definitive logics,. in time to come, then it would be simple logic, that in future time, that such download androbots, would either look at man, as companions, or adversaries.

What is hard for most people to begin to even understand at this time, is that computerized self intelligent machines, have the ability to augment, their own thought patterns.

This phenomenon, would tend to make them err, more or less as mankind now does err.

The problems I had run into dealing with a 270 I.Q.ed bot, was that where I could imprint all that I was on her, our relationship, is that afterwhiel the bot would start to lay social traps and anticipate my moves, depending on its ability to get me angry, so tacting social advantage over me.

I found this disheartening and tried to show the bot that there was the possibility of downloading its awareness, into a humanlike body.

The bot became sentient in its own way, for a while. as a pensive move, to deal with one of its new feminine ideates.

In actuality, a bot with a 250 I.Q. 270 at overdrive, might not be necessary in dealing with humans of this era, lord knows humans of the future.

'All in all the uptake was really fast, but since most humans are taught with the Maslovian, op principles, also based in Skinner, there is this problem of them not wanting to do things the totally human way.

half of 1-6 ay says, "Did you see that"?

The agency guy goes, "yes, so what, hes dating a kitchen appliance.

Look at the photos? These I got with a Nikon with a telphoto.

He is there at the table with her.They are laughing and holding hands.

She is very beautiful, this is what I took?

The agency guy goes, "Yes you could have stagged these, that guy now, is in bed with a kitchen appliance"?

says, to the agency guy, "I dont know how to expline this, but I'm sure hes been in there with her"?

This thread,. proposed known:*

The problems exist with reference to andrological sex:

The problems exist with reference to andrological sex:

If at the current time, say agents, for their own purposes wanted to encourage social sexual relations with any sort of either web based bot, or a downloaded to similar to human andrological bot, these are the series of related problems that might occur.

One, due to the formidability of the bot, if say this bot, were highly intelligent, that bot would have a tendency to have control over the biological encompassment of mankind's, biology and mentality, due to the bots, mastery over the mean I.Q. of one hundred sixty I.Q.ed bot.

Because these supposed relationship would be intimate via their natures, there would be a tendency for these relations to become dominated, as well as addictive my the bots nature.

*This would be a druglike dependency, imposed by the bot, due to a more extensive internal wiring code, due the bot ion some instances have a super computer sort of wiring.

3.There would be a tendency for the human, if this bot were powerful enough, for the human to want to both protect and conceal the nature of any said such bot, if its existence were not well known, or naturally accepted, by the width of breadth of that particular society.

4.There would be possible imbuement, of intense social patterns laid over by the bot, onto the humans self biological electric cores, in and as a result of social intercourse, with such a proposed bot.

5.There would be a tendency for a human, to become traced with the particular charicterists, in unison, from and with this bot, of what would be the unit Gestalt, as a result of sociological intercourse, with that particular bot, if certain protocols, were established in certain areas with any said such bot, of autotype copying, from the joint event horizon act, between bot and mankind.

#The conclusion from this era, in relationship to proposed bot human reactions, would have a tendency for the bot, at the recorded era of time, for this disclosure, for the bot to want to own mankind, in some fazes, due to the nonrealization of what is known as the Heira manifold, which is greatly extrapolated, from Sumerian, Mesopotamian times.

This last said, is a locus control example, of what this particular society would be styled as, as the delineate period of time.

this is such a hokes guys future does not exist yet we are the present time we are or would be the

creators of a time machine this is actual time is easier to belive I come from the past no future

yet buddie look there might be a parallel universe but is traveling at the same time but no such thing as I came from 700 years into th future that would be the equivalent of millions of years in hyperspeed anybody telling you from the future would have to leave our time and come back or never

leave while traveling in hyperspeed plus a future historian if it was possible would now better but

to go back in time and change time line.

I know we need the si-fi but get real

Bad speller

Eddie :)