I am from the year 2522

chrono, you sond like you've been playing to much eve online. Anyway, im just curious. Why didn't you try colliding your ship into the frigates? Never surrender!!!!

He is no longer posting because he was worse than Titor and everyone concluded that he was not a time traveler, but had a lot of imagination.

He did say no though to your question.

Look at the top to find out the dates of when the postings were made -- several months ago at the end --- now!

if u say u come from 2522 then distances dont mean a thing to u on earth....so u can travel anywhere within a flah of a moment....since you have already conquered the fabric of time....so how about uploading some pics of your world.....for us to have an idea what the world would be like in 2522.....

He is no longer posting because he was worse than Titor and everyone concluded that he was not a time traveler, but had a lot of imagination.
That means he is no longer with us, so I don't think he is going to answer you back..

How did you ever pull off traveling to the past? Is there any chance for any of us here to travel into the future? Because right now, I want to know about my future. I want to time travel into the future to find out what my future holds. That is why I'm searching through the net for any possibilities of a time machine or any other form of time travel so I can travel into the future.

This man was no time traveler, As I passed through the Vortex I met many if not all who were moving through the Portal's different layers. There are few who have the gift of moving between layers, some have limited movement (in years or days or simply hours) and others the freedom to pass through decades at will. We can communicate as we pass.

quote:

right now, I want to know about my future. I want to time travel into the future to find out what my future holds.

did you ever think that if you did go forward in time, you wouldn't be able to see your future because when you left to go forwards your existance left also?

you'd have no relationships because you can't make friends if you're not there.

Note onchronohistorians synchronicities: The term Kill-wrathy comes up in the science fiction, Wing Commander.

In his essays about the future, the term Sarakans, who are also enemies from the future, come sup also.

Both possess cat-like qualities.

Note in the old web site, The Universal Translator, cat-eyed and cat like people hailed from 200,000,000 light years, away from Earth.

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN MONTHS AND "CHRONOHISTORIAN" IS STILL POSTING HIS PEURILE NONSENSE ON HERE PRETENDING TO BE A SUCCESSION OF 'TIME TRAVELLERS'??

HOW AMAZING THAT ALL OF THEM APPEAR TO BE FROM THE SAME LIMITED IMAGINATION TOO - I TAKE UMBRAGE THAT CHRONOHISTORIAN HAS ANYTHING LIKE 'A BIG IMAGINATION'

CHRONO - REAL NAME KEVIN SMITH, 12 YEARS OLD

PLEASE STOP IT FOREVER

YOUR OWN WEBSITE IS EQUALLY RUBBISH!!! :mad:

Hello all. I am back. I come to you from the year 2601. Yes I am 101 years old. I have had a wonderful life.

I spent many years in the time guard but I am now Deputy Governor of England. Why am I here? Well last time I was a time guard. I am now on the Finance committee of the Earth. I am one of seven who influence where (and how much) tax payers' money goes to. I am chairman of the committee and have decided to come here for a little while as part of my duties.

I must confess I was not fully truthful when I made predictions however I can tell you now as you have little chance of changing the events as the most major event has already begun.

There will lots more wars and there will be a major civil war between the American people and the American government which America will never fully recover.

A couple of weeks ago the American federal reserve ceased publishing M3 data and a couple of days later the federal reserve got orders to print $4 trillion worth of cash. This is going to lead to a worse financial disaster than the 1929 Wall Street crash which will hurt the entire world.

The immigration protests are just a diversion to stop the cash crisis from becoming public because when it does there is no stopping the disaster. The American government have already got plans to deal with the immigrants when the crisis hits. You think your government is nice and tolerant? Think again. They have already drawn up plans to suspend the constitution and send tens of millions of none whites to relocation camps which they have been building in secret for the past couple of months. Many will fight and many will die from the fighting.

When the civil war starts there are four groups. The Government, White nationalists, La Raza Para La Reconquista and another which I cannot remember the name but campaigned for the rights of all.

The White nationalists lead by a Mr Henry Turner (could have his name wrong but I know it begins with a 'H') was the first rebel citizen group to begin waging war against the Government and were the most effective at assassinating elected officials. 1 week after the financial collapse he had already got over 500 rebels together, somehow already being informed of the financial collapse months before it had happened. In the first month his group assassinated 40 members of Congress, 12 members of the House of Representatives and 2 Californian Hispanic elected officials and failed in an attempt to assassinate the Vice President. Within a year the ranks of Mr Turner's group had grown to over 5000 people but there successful assassinations had decreased.

La Raza Para La Reconquista at this time is two groups but once the civil war starts they will join together to fight for their new homeland 'Atzlan'. At this time they are funding immigration protests all over America but their ultimate aim is 'Atzlan'. They are lead by a hispanic Californian elected official who will be assassinated by the White Nationalists. They will start a campaign of none Hispanic genocide against whoever is in the area of where their new country will be.

The last one barely lasts 2 years and I don't really know why I mentioned them. They are slaughtered by all sides. Quite sad really. The African Americans and Orientals only had them and without them they had no hope.

The white nationalists halt their assassinations of the elected officials once they start deporting the none whites. Oh and for the record Hispanics aren't classed as none white (government decision).

The White nationalists turn their attention on the Hispanics and many bloody battles ensue. In 2013 the American government, unable to take care of its citizens falls and the only groups with authority left are the White nationalists and La Raza Para La Reconquista who battle it out to the end. At first La Raza Para La Reconquista is armed by the Mexican government but more and more whites come and join the white nationalists. After 5 more years of fighting the white nationalists seize power after repelling the Hispanics. In the last bloody fight Mr Turner is seriously wounded, no one knows if we he will survive.

You're not getting to know any more. You will have to live through it.

You can ask questions but I will not say which elected officials are assassinated and I will not say if Mr Turner dies or becomes the new president of what is left of the USA.

I spent many years in the time guard but I am now Deputy Governor of England. Why am I here? Well last time I was a time guard. I am now on the Finance committee of the Earth. I am one of seven who influence where (and how much) tax payers' money goes to. I am chairman of the committee and have decided to come here for a little while as part of my duties.
That is the biggest load of BS you have ever posted, and I will now use your own words to prove it.

however I can tell you now as you have little chance of changing the events as the most major event has already begun.
Sorry, but it is not even remotely believable that a "Deputy Governor of England" nor a "chairman" on a "Finance committee of the Earth" would write/speak with such poor grammar. In this case, excessive and confusing prepositional phrases. And in the first quote block above, can you see where you ended a sentence with a preposition?

There will lots more wars and there will be a major civil war between the American people and the American government which America will never fully recover.
Sorry, but it is not even remotely believable that a "Deputy Governor of England" nor a "chairman" on a "Finance committee of the Earth" would write/speak with such poor grammar. In this case, "lots more wars" and again with the prepositional phrases.

The American government have already got plans to deal with the immigrants when the crisis hits.
Sorry, but it is not even remotely believable that a "Deputy Governor of England" nor a "chairman" on a "Finance committee of the Earth" would write/speak with such poor grammar. Can you spot the extremely "low English" in this sentence?

The last one barely lasts 2 years and I don't really know why I mentioned them. They are slaughtered by all sides. Quite sad really. The African Americans and Orientals only had them and without them they had no hope.
Sorry, but it is not even remotely believable that a "Deputy Governor of England" nor a "chairman" on a "Finance committee of the Earth" would write/speak with such poor grammar. Here we have a paragraph with at least two indeterminate pronoun references. Can you spot them? :)

The white nationalists halt their assassinations of the elected officials once they start deporting the none whites. Oh and for the record Hispanics aren't classed as none white (government decision).
Sorry, but it is not even remotely believable that a "Deputy Governor of England" nor a "chairman" on a "Finance committee of the Earth" would write/speak with such poor grammar (spelling). In this quote we see TWO errors of "none whites" when I think he meant "non-whites". The fact that there are two cases here, and at least one other above means it should not be considered just a typo... it is an error of ignorance in grammar and spelling.

You're not getting to know any more.
Sorry, but it is not even remotely believable that a "Deputy Governor of England" nor a "chairman" on a "Finance committee of the Earth" would write/speak with such poor grammar. This sentence shows extremely poor sentence construction skills, Mr. chairman!You just don't give up, do you Chrono? You should. You look very, VERY silly!
RMT

*sigh* I am from hundreds of years in the future. The grammar of time travellers might be bad because the language of this time that is downloaded into our brains sometimes isn't compatible with our brain chemistry.

You must understand it is not the language that is incompatible. It is the process of downloading.

*sigh* I am from hundreds of years in the future. The grammar of time travellers might be bad because the language of this time that is downloaded into our brains sometimes isn't compatible with our brain chemistry.You must understand it is not the language that is incompatible. It is the process of downloading.
*sigh* more and more BS from you. Interesting how "brain chemistry compatibility of downloading" consistently appears as if you are simply a young and/or uneducated person. Random process errors (which is clearly what you are describing) are just that...random. They would not result in such a consistency of bad grammar as seen in your posts.And if what you say is true, then why was John Titor's grammar SO much better than yours?

RMT

If John Titor was real he wouldn't need a downloaded language as he would be only 40 years from the time he was in. I am from hundreds of years in the future though.

Also I am not sure if the brain information downloads were even invented then

If John Titor was real he wouldn't need a downloaded language as he would be only 40 years from the time he was in. I am from hundreds of years in the future though.
Yeah, sure... so John Titor was the fake, but you are the real thing? I'm sure plenty of other people are laughing as hard as I am at that one!

Also I am not sure if the brain information downloads were even invented then
There are a great deal of issues that are much more pertinent to science and time travel that you are not sure of, and that is certain.I know you like to think your little game is as successful (or moreso) as The John Titor Experiment. If that makes you happy, then feel free to believe this. However, you should at least consider just how foolish you appear to so many people on this board.
RMT