John’s Time Travel Machine

Moe Dolph

Temporal Novice
About the John Titor’s Time Travelling Machine.

Did John mention anything about how this machine works?, such as: You have to turn on which button so it can make you do something?

We already have the photos, and we know that he is real, and we also know what the machine is made of. We need to only know how does it work.

There’s some good info on Wikipedia:

Titor described his time machine on several occasions. In an early post, he described it as a “stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual positive singularities”, producing a “standard off-set Tipler 4 sinusoid”.[3]

The earliest post was more explicit, saying it contained the following:

• Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities
  • An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities
  • A cooling and X-ray venting system
  • Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
  • Four main cesium clocks
  • Three main computer units

According to the posts, the device was installed in the rear of a 1966 Chevrolet Corvette convertible[7] and later mentioned a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive.[3]
I don’t think he ever mentioned what wires lead to what buttons for what purpose, but this should give you a good sense of how it might have worked.

I am working on organizing some downloadable material for the Titor stuff (PDF with posts, theories, video links, etc). If there’s anything in particular you might want included in something like that, let me know.

More like how is that working? I would love to try it so badly. Do I have to do it myself? To the past,to the present,to the future. With all costs,no matter what. I just don’t want to wait time dilation eons for sake of Albert Einstein’s theory of quantum physics. It’s way too long. It’s too much time waste of astral consuming speaking of what if in reality time travelling would be possible to the past,to the present,to the future.

I mean I just don’t want to wait for eons trilion light years. What’s gonna happen if his time travelling machine leads us to death ending up such as for instance,as an example like J.F. Kennedy and John Titor(innocent human being)being allegedly killed by american elites military soldiers from Area 51 ancient god,gods alien UFO government(for instance,as an example NSA,FBI,CIA,MiB-real Men in Black visiting our planet Earth in the name of Milkyway Galaxy. Even if it succeded it might end up as families tragedy. Anyway it looks like I cannot edit previous comment by the way. It looks like entire hardware tools,devices are way too expensive to even afford them in reality. Could it be too risky to talk about it in this very forum digitally in cyberworld? Is it even working his time travelling machine? Technology,technological invention? Did someone here even test it? I mean it would be wonderful to time travel to the past,present and future. I want it so badly to try it I mean don’t get me wrong,please it’s not waste of time of astral quantum physics. I’m just correcting myself right now. Let’s make it happen. I mean did someone here want to try it his invention? Fleshy/meaty human organic bodies electrons,kations,anions,protons,neutrons,molecules,atoms,particles…etc. I still want to time travel with all costs no matter what.

Well, we are talking about the year ~2036.

Maybe by that time through R&D, it was possible to make it cheap, or maybe it was government-funded.

Did someone here made replica of his inventions or rather purchased as purchasable hardwares equipments and tried it at least in case of what if it's working or not?

About the John Titor’s Time Travelling Machine.

Did John mention anything about how this machine works?, such as: You have to turn on which button so it can make you do something?

We already have the photos, and we know that he is real, and we also know what the machine is made of. We need to only know how does it work.
No, he didn't mention how it worked. That's OK because it wouldn't work. At all. No way.

Here's what we do know because he posted it. He said that gadget, that is the box, the components and the two mini black holes weighed about 500 lbs. That's all I need to know.

So, 500 lbs is 226 kg. He had 2 mini black holes. Let's make his box and components 26 kg or 57 lbs. That leaves 200 kg for the black holes, 100 kg each. He "spins up" each black hole by injecting electrons in order to create an event horizon leading to a wormhole so he can go traveling in time. This wormhole has to be wide enough to allow his pick-up truck to comfortably fit. The wormhole throat can't be larger than the event horizon. Let's say it has a 4 meter diameter. The truck would fit but in the real world the forces inside would destroy it and turn it into spaghetti but let's move on.

Is there a metric that tells us the size of the event horizon of a black hole? Yes, indeed, there is. It comes from Schwarzschild:

R-s =(2*G*m)/c^2 where

R-s is the Schwarzschild radius (event horizon) of a black hole

G is the universal gravitational constant

c is the speed of light

We will make length in cm and mass in kg. All of the units cancel except length in cm. Run the numbers, and viola!

The event horizon radius for a 100 kg black hole is on the order of 10^-26 cm (that's a decimal point followed by 25 zeros and then a 1). A proton has a diameter of 10^-15 cm. This event horizon radius is 100 billion times smaller than a proton (10^-26 - 10^-15 = 10^-11 cm). It's coincidental that the time for the 100 kg black hole to evaporate and liberate the energy stored in 100 kg of mass is also 10^-11 seconds. You might want to stand back a hundred kilometers or so because it is going to go BMF KABOOM!

This isn't speculation. The mass was given to us directly from Titor himself. All you have to do is plug and chug the numbers. There's no getting around it, no "well, maybe" or "but what if". He said the gadget weighs in at 226 kg - 500 lbs. The numbers don't lie. His gadget simply won't work - it won't even live 100 billionth of a second.