who is Larry Haber???

Yes, the Haber family admitted to the hoax, HOWEVER, was the John Titor story made up to purposely change the timeline? Did someone ASK the Habers to do this? There are still many mysteries involved in the story despite the confession of Morey. Example, John stated there would be no more "official" Olympics, and let's face it, every Oympics has had controversy ever since. How "official" are they these days? There are other things you can catch if you study him as well. So, even if Titor's story isn't true, it doesn't mean a time traveler isn't involved in the execution of the whole

hoax! Motive -- change the timeline. How? Get a story out there....

Now you're thinking like a cop Paula! The Harber's may be acting as a front for the real TT that may not be allowed to share secret info.

And then there is the possibility some things did not happen because the secret info caused a change in our timeline? Human evolution is at stake and the only question that remains is if we have TT folks that give a shit about humans go forward...or not?

Now you're thinking like a cop Paula! The Harber's may be acting as a front for the real TT that may not be allowed to share secret info.And then there is the possibility some things did not happen because the secret info caused a change in our timeline? Human evolution is at stake and the only question that remains is if we have TT folks that give a shit about humans go forward...or not?
My opinion of the story changes and evolves as I do more thinking. My main question is this --- why would the Habers go through all the trouble, for years, purpetrating a hoax if there wasn't a reason? Wouldn't it be cumbersome to keep it going for years if it were just a joke?
Did someone WANT them to put the story "out there"? Those are my questions. I'm seeing too many strange things. I think I will make an entirely new post about it.

The deep state has been in control for a very long time as it was told to me by Leo Zagami. When I say "Deep" I mean very deep and pervasive in every dark corner of our society. Leo said it all started long ago as a few humans were given TT as a way to empower the humans that were protecting the non humans on earth. Most folks may never know the truth as the truth is so very hard to believe.

His letter in the beginning of ‘a time travelers tale’ always gave me this interesting vibe.

I believe haber is the lawyer or a lawyer of the lawyer for the family.

Don’t get too caught up in the ‘story’ That’s where they getcha:)

Yes, the Haber family admitted to the hoax, HOWEVER, was the John Titor story made up to purposely change the timeline? Did someone ASK the Habers to do this? There are still many mysteries involved in the story despite the confession of Morey. Example, John stated there would be no more "official" Olympics, and let's face it, every Oympics has had controversy ever since. How "official" are they these days? There are other things you can catch if you study him as well. So, even if Titor's story isn't true, it doesn't mean a time traveler isn't involved in the execution of the whole

hoax! Motive -- change the timeline. How? Get a story out there....
It is/was most likely a PsyOp to get the idea of Time Travel out in public. That's all that I can think of. These types of experiments are usually conducted by the CIA/DoD of the United States.

OMG! Raz and his investigation. This really takes me back. Frankly I'm surprised that Morey Haber never sued him. This rambling 2 hour long video rants about a slam dunk but Raz never actually put any of his proof into it. He does a word analysis and then zips past it with a high speed scroll. I was able to catch some of his key phrase criteria and - it was common phrases "He said that", "exactly the same way", "falls into the same category". Hell, I use them.

He said he compared Titor/TTO's 71,000 word concordance. Titor/TTO didn't have a 71,000 concordance. I should know because I did, and posted, a lexicon analysis on Titor in 2004 and did some more in 2007 long before Raz. I actually used some real statistical testing techniques I learned from (wait for it) that place where this cowboy got a university education. I suspect he got the idea from me. I ended up concluding that the analysis was inconclusive because we didn't have a sufficiently large concordance for Titor because I purposely eliminated all of the posts made by Pamela that she said were copies of private conversations she said she had with him. I did compare key phrases and specific words used by professionals when they do text comparisons. I did comparisons among a group of about a dozen people that might have been Titor. It was still inconclusive. Even if we had 71,000 words in the concordance that is too small a sample. We need closer to 250,000 words in order to get an analysis that doesn't change based on too small a sample.

He looked at the user names from the posts here and in Time Travel Institute and concluded they were suspicious and probably sock-puppets. I looked at his list and had to chuckle. Its been 22 years but the majority of the names I still recognize. He said they posted once and never posted again anywhere in the universe (OK, the Internet). Not true. At least not on Time Travel Institute (TTI). Most of the one-and-done posters were the Marz Bars people. They were posting on the Mars forum about the government cover-up of the "face" on Mars. They had no interest in time travel or Titor. The kooks on the Mars forum thought the time travel forum folks were squirrels.

He kept up at Brandon Haber. I have no idea where he got the idea that Brandon Haber posted here or on TTI frequently or only to "Titor fan boys." Brandon rarely posted on either - maybe half a dozen posts in total. He posted on gamer sites, not sci-fi sites. Anyway I warned the forum on TTI and specifically Raz to knock it off with bringing up Brandon Haber as a "suspect". Brandon, at the time, was the 14 year old the minor dependent child of Larry Haber and his wife. Rick Donaldson (co-admin with me) and I told them all that trolling minors was a violation of our TOS rules (I had to tell them the same thing regarding a poster named Adam Ruell, also a minor and the brother of Aaron "Kip" Ruell from Napoleon Dynamite - what was it about them picking on Hollywood "types" kids and little brothers?). We went so far as to contact Larry Haber and advise him that we had taken that step. You don't paint a red target on your forehead and then go out and dick around with a powerful attorney's child (and make no mistake - Larry Haber is a powerful attorney). Raz took it as a challenge. Bozo!

I found the connection between this site, Larry Haber and Titor/TTO, not Razimus. It was an accident. Look down at the bottom of this page. Do you see the "About Us" hypertext? I clicked on it just for grins one night. "About Us" lead to the Magical Mouse (Disney) and the Celebration BBS. Those were some of MOP's other websites. The Celebration BBS lead back here and Larry Haber was Citizen #1 in Celebration. Shortly thereafter the John Titor Foundation came into existence and we made the connection based on information we already had available.

Razimus for some reason became a complete Zealot over this. He used words like "suspect", "covering up", "hiding out" and "making excuses for" as if someone has committed a crime. What a moron. He sounds angry in all of his posts and videos. Angry about what? Did the John Titor Foundation take his ice cream cone, kick his dog or steal his bike?

The Titor saga has to be put into perspective. This didn't happen last week. It was almost a quarter of a century ago. I'll repeat: In the year 2000 having an on-board modem and not a dial-up modem was rather new. Having an on-board modem but still having a dial-up Internet service provider as the norm. Paying per minute, paying per hour, having very limited upload/download usage was the norm and expensive. Not having a security suite was the norm. Logging onto the forums anonymously was the norm and having your IP address show was disappearing but still quite common...at the time that Titor/TTO posted.

Real computer geeks were used to all the crankiness of the UseNet and BBS sites. For the rest of us getting onto the World Wide Web (WWW) was brand new. The Dot Com revolution hadn't quite happened and the entertainment industry had no plans for the internet. Thus was born the internet BBS meme - meme's like Titor. Somewhere out there, maybe Morey Haber but I've seen nothing close to convincing, came a group - Group Titor - who decided to run an experiment by creating a meme and seeing if it could be turned into Hollywood. Was it a Haber? Who really cares, right? It was a Celebration local and having Larry Haber a Disney and former Universal Studios entertainment lawyer right there was an opportunity that couldn't be passed up.

Group Titor wasn't successful, at least not financially. The story itself was pretty common, quite derivative and bordered on Sci-Fi cliche. Hell, it pushed the limits of copyright infringement considering it ripped great swaths of the story from the novel "Alas, Babylon". There just wasn't anything there that Hollywood would want to buy. But they did shop it to print media, radio, video and stage productions.

But for a Zealot to spend 12 angry years searching for "the truth" and then publishing this garbage is insane. Raz, this was not a hoax. It was not a scam. It was not a crime. It was a group of "creatives" working with at least one "suit" to have some fun and possibly make some money. Un-knot your nighty for god's sake.

Last edited by a moderator: