"The future ain't what it used to be."

Year 2601

Based on your antiquated technology, that statement is accurate. But like I said before.

Here's an analogy. You are riding on a stone wheel. I am piloting a 456846 model Ford-Daimler FD XRL4700 Charioteer. BIG difference my friend.

you can't travel into the future unless you were born in the future because the future for that person has yet to happen.

how are you supposed to go somewhere which doesn't yet exist?

There's more than one way to skin a cat... so to speak.

Also... there are species out there that your primitive cohort couldn't even conceive of, who are MUCH MUCH more advanced than the ones you are currently familiar with.

Your just a chronohistorian, i worked for the government, until they figured out what i've done, some technology was never released to the public, such as yourself. You can't detect my chronoradiation because I jammed it. There are tons of things you have never even found out about since your just a history teacher. As for me, I know a lot more things you do, just not history wise, but only more advanced technology and future political powers. The reason why the other races don't know is because if they had gain control of a device like the chronojammer, they would change courses of time, without the time police stopping them. I had took the 1 of several of the devices.

People of 2004, im sorry, but i can't give you facts about your near future time events. Im not like chronohistorian. If you need unnecessary details, then ask him.

Siegmund-I know about the. The only species I have mentioned is the ones within 8 or 9 days travelling distance.

Time2601-when did I say I taught history?
I know that there are some technology that was never released to the public and I have seen some (not all) because I have clearance level 3. what clearance level do you have?
Clearance level 3 lets me see all technology to do with time travel so I would have seen the chrono jammer.
if such a device existed don't you think that the more advanced aliens would have it first?

I are from year 1111111111111111111111. Travelled back cuz its fun in the sun. I died yesturday but aliens brought me back to life in the year 1111111111111111111111 and then I used their technology to travel back here. Fun.

chronohistorian - I can't really give out much information. All you must know is that I have devices that you dont even know about. Aliens are more advanced, but the government i work has all the information on all new technology that is developed throughout the universe. But like I said, we the government did not want to release this to the public, such as yourself. Clearance level 3 is high, but im higher. I had to keep my secrecy privately of what my clearance was, because about 10 other government officials such as myself knew about it.

"the government i work has all the information on all new technology that is developed throughout the universe"

WOW! You even know how big the whole universe is. I thought it was endless. so how big is the universe?
even if you did know how big the whole universe was I doubt earth would know how big the earth was and get all the information on all the technology in 81 years.

technically I am not the public because I am a government worker and we are not classed as "the public"

"WOW! You even know how big the whole universe is. I thought it was endless. so how big is the universe?"

I never even said that, the universe is what is around us. I said throughout the universe, that doesn't even have anything to do with how big it is. Obviously your not really from my time, you dont even know much about anything. I already explained to you everything is classified, like i said, you dont even know half of whats going on in 2601. You dont even know much about the technology we have. You got the public technology thats why the time guards follow you back in time. All our stuff is under secrecy.

Time2601-you don't know much. we don't knw how big the universe is because he universe is filled with man galaxies. the galaxies are filled with many solar syatems. the solar systems are filled with planets.

so how many galaxies are in the whole universe?

"You got the public technology thats why the time guards follow you back in time"

no, the reason they followed me back in time is because they have to because no one is allowed to go back in time without a time guard and anyway I am not the one who has the chrono radiation detector, it is my time guard who has it.

if you are escaping from the police you are really stupid. you came to a forum with another time traveller who has a time guard with them. now all my time guard has to do is send a msg to headquarters telling them what year you came from and what year you are in and then when the year becomes 2601 they will send a time guard back to this time to retrieve you.

if you were escaping from police then you did a stupid job of it.

space are different and anything are possible in space.

the baloklans were embarrassed. that no what i mean, but i can't think to say it better so you can understand it.

chronohistorian- i aren't sayin g they were really embarrased. i don't know how to tell you any other way so you can understand.

a chronojammer works by you press the button and when the red liht shows you have jamed the chrono radiation.

Back