"The future ain't what it used to be."

Year 2601

"so how many galaxies are in the whole universe?"

I guess you dont know how to read correctly, maybe u should go back in your time and get some Time-scan radiation, I think its affecting your eyesight.

"if you are escaping from the police you are really stupid. you came to a forum with another time traveller who has a time guard with them. now all my time guard has to do is send a msg to headquarters telling them what year you came from and what year you are in and then when the year becomes 2601 they will send a time guard back to this time to retrieve you."

Doesn't matter, because I fixed my warptronic band now, so if they do find the exact point on me on earth, which is very hard since i have my chronojammer, ill just jump again. All your timeguard has to do, then why dont u send him to me, see what happens. Hopefully you dont get arrested, for attempting to give them false information. Because when they try to get me, ill be gone, and by 2523, when they find out that chronoradiation can affect ones brains when jumping, and can cause serious damage to the brain. Too bad i avoided it by taking the shot in 2575, when we discovered how to cure it with a shot.

trollface-plagiarising my responses then are you?

Ivanov-then what will you use?

Time2601-"I fixed my warptronic band now"
all I have to do is send them 1 day before you did that and if there is such thing as a warptronic band then I will tell them to put theirs on so you won't know they are coming.

"by 2523, when they find out that chronoradiation can affect ones brains when jumping"

we already know chronoradiation can affect the brain and all we have to do is use anti chronoradiation to stop it.

Chronoretard, I'm almost convinced that you are a fake now. All your crap just doesn't stack. I'm really disappointed... but it does explain your lack of understanding about time travel.

"all I have to do is send them 1 day before you did that and if there is such thing as a warptronic band then I will tell them to put theirs on so you won't know they are coming."

Well then ill just jump few hours earlier, and assassinate you, so you have never read the post and you would have never told the timeguards anything because you cant detect where im coming from because of my chronojammer, and you give off chronoradiation and can use my chronoradiation-detector to find out your location.

"we already know chronoradiation can affect the brain and all we have to do is use anti chronoradiation to stop it."

You haven't figured out what happens on a higher level, because they haven't found it out until 2523. Which you have no experience yet so you cant know.

Well then ill just jump few hours earlier, and assassinate you, so you have never read the post and you would have never told the timeguards anything because you cant detect where im coming from because of my chronojammer, and you give off chronoradiation and can use my chronoradiation-detector to find out your location.

hehehehe, I'm loving this!!! This is sooooo kindergarten stuff!! :D :D :D

chrono, why are you trying to prove that time2610 is not from the future.. you're doing the same thing everyone else here is doing to you.. therefore trying to prove to everyone that you're the real time traveller.. when both of you argue like you do. we all can see how neither one of you is really from the future.

and please don't just answer this with "i'm really from the future, he's a fake"

What chronohistorian doesn't realize is that no one wants him here. What's more, we all want him to go away and maybe die. We know he's full of [censored]. We all know that I am the only real time travelor here.

Chrono... just go away. We hate you. Even if you were a real time travellor, we'd all just want you to STFU and die.

Have a nice, lonely life.

Roel... PLEASE DON'T EDIT THIS!!!!

I'm only speaking the truth!

I used my database and scanned for the traveler that traveled back from 2522, as a chronohistorian. It says he passes away in 2523, when he heads back to his time, due to intense chronoradiation he has received because technology has no developed the shot during that time to save him. Sorry I had to give you this information chronohistorian, but the inevitable awaits you.

Anyways, in the mean time, I can help anyone with information regarding my time of the future. And what has happened to the government

Time2601-told the time guard hq. they laughed at me but they put it on file. now come and assassinate me.

kerpalisaptar-I can tell he is not from the future because:

1. his claims about the skaarans will never happen
2. I am not detecting any chronoradiation

Siegmund-so your the real time traveller and I am not? well part of the story is part of my real life story so if I am fake then you must be fake

Time2601-just thought I would tell you that where I am from it is already 2523.
I can't die from chronoradiation because this is my first mission and I have very little chronoradiation on me so there is no chance of that happening.

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then ill just jump few hours earlier, and assassinate you,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is getting <font color="red"> way [/COLOR] out of hand.

<font color="blue"> /checks TOS for rules on "threating to kill board members because they disagree" [/COLOR]

chronohistorian-

"1. his claims about the skaarans will never happen
2. I am not detecting any chronoradiation"

Skaarans already happened in my time, you dont know because your just the "past time" compared to me.

Of course your not detecting chronoradiation, i have a chronojammer.

"just thought I would tell you that where I am from it is already 2523."

Well guess you better be prepared, your gonna pass away soon or in a few months.

"I can't die from chronoradiation because this is my first mission and I have very little chronoradiation on me so there is no chance of that happening."

It already happened in my time, you can't stop fate.

Time2601-well I will wait for that to happen and when it doesn't I will expose you as a fraud.

in the other thread or a couple of posts ago why did you refer to the skaarans as scarrans?

Back