Contacted by a DoD Agent about a future event ?!

Cubikdice

Temporal Navigator
Hello TTI,

You may call me, "Matt". I'm 18 from Saskatchewan, Canada. I've been contacted by a United States Department of Defense and Wright Patterson Airforce Base Agent. I've confirmed his identity, however his almost science-fiction story is hard to believe. He warns me about having contact with a woman named, "Ellen Blair" originally from the year 2036. That she is a part of a special operations unit. He talks about C204 with the equipment her and her team uses. He says I'm a key to an important event in the future. That I'll understand why I am to back away from this woman when the time comes. I do not know anything about this individual nor have I met her yet. I neither know about this agent who contacted me. This happened Saturday the 9th, June of 2007.

I hope I'm doing the right thing here,
Sincerely,
/Matt

Re: Contacted by an Agent about a future event ?!

can you tell us as much as you can about what he said to you, word for word?

Yes, I have everything recorded:

-Contact "Agent _______, Mark" adds me to my MSN list-

Matt, "Hello, Agent Mark?

Agent, "Hello."

Matt, "Do you mind ellaborating details based upon your request?"

Agent, "I just thought i would add you."

Matt, "Not a problem, curious I am though"

Agent, "Why would that be?"

Agent, "We're very interested in you."

Matt, "Considering the circumstance, your a government agent?"

Matt, ""Oh really, I was under the impression you were sent to spy on me" -- X Files Agent Mulder Quote""

Agent, "No, your just implying i'm a government agent."

Matt, "I know :P"

Matt, "So, tell me about yourself Mr. _________"

Agent, "Hmm."

Agent, "Nice website."

Agent, "Canada?"

Matt, "Thanks, few know of it right now. I did inform cancer man who admits he is a skeptic and that it was a warning. Nontheless, it's important for the deliberation for my friend and I."

Matt, "Yes, it's based from Canada."

Agent, "Regina, Canada."

Matt, "Do I know you? You just seem somehow familier."

Agent, "No "Matt" you do not know me, but we know you."

Matt, "Oh really, I'm well aware of that."

Matt, "To a degree of course..."

Matt, "I prefer to keep a low profile though..."

Agent, "That is almost laughable."

Matt, "I see, and your intentions are?"

Matt, "Wait, I can't ask that, your not at liberty to say ?"

Agent, "When somebody by the name of Ellen Blair contacts you, do not engage in any contact or conversation with her. This is imperitive as you are key to an event in the future along with a few others. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY FORM ON CONTACT WITH ELLEN. You may not understand now but when the time comes you will, remember my words. Just walk away from her when it happens. Goodbye."

Agent, "Remember this warning."

-Contact "Agent ________, Mark" Signs off-
-Contact "Agent ________, Mark" Signs on-

Agent, "You havent met Ellen yet have you/"

Matt, "Don't sign off I have questions that need to be answered"

Matt, "No, I haven"

Matt, "met Ellen, nor do I know her"

Matt, "I just researched her name and is it the Ellen from the... "Treatment of Behavioral Dissorders Associated with Dementia"?"

Matt, "I seriously, am not suffering from "Dementia"?"

Agent, "Sorry i have to continually change my encryption and proxies."

Agent, "No that is not her."

Matt, "Oh, well if it was I would of course stay away from her."

Agent, "She is originally from the year 2036. She is part of a special operations unit. I cannot tell you more."

Matt, "Even though I got nothing to hide?"

-Cotnact "Agent ______, Mark" Signs off-
-Cotnact "Agent ______, Mark" Signs on-

Agent, "Sorry back."

Matt, "Well, you got me there. All I can think of right now is it may have something to do about genetics?"

Agent, "C204, part of her unit, part of the equipment her and her team uses."

Agent, "Just walk away when she approaches you. OK?"

Matt, "C204 the self proclaimed time traveller, named John Titor has explained the Army Model GE C204. Even if this is about the future, I just plan to live a little later than December 22, 2012."

Agent, "OK."

Agent, "I must go now."

Agent, "Goodbye."

Matt, "Come on, what do I not knowÉ"

-Cotnact "Agent ______, Mark" Signs off-

I have his full name as well as his military email address but I don't really want to disclose it because, he may get mad or something ;S It can be googled, and it shows his picture and his role in the DoD and the airforce base. There's more conversation I can put on here if you need more, but the rest he refuses to answere a lot of my questions now and than =l

P.S

I'm going to sleep, I'll come back tomorrow or sometime...

/Matt

you have any idea what he could be talking about? in 2012, there is supposed to be a solar maximum, also the myans predicted some stuff would happen on that date. happen to know anything about either?

Yes, I know a lot about December 22, 2012. I don't know what this agent is talking about. I know he is referring that this woman has something to do with time travel. How he knows it, I don't know. It's to mysterous and suspicious.

Hello TTI,

You may call me, "Matt". I'm 18 from Saskatchewan, Canada. I've been contacted by a United States Department of Defense and Wright Patterson Airforce Base Agent. I've confirmed his identity, however his almost science-fiction story is hard to believe. He warns me about having contact with a woman named, "Ellen Blair" originally from the year 2036. That she is a part of a special operations unit. He talks about C204 with the equipment her and her team uses. He says I'm a key to an important event in the future. That I'll understand why I am to back away from this woman when the time comes. I do not know anything about this individual nor have I met her yet. I neither know about this agent who contacted me. This happened Saturday the 9th, June of 2007.

I hope I'm doing the right thing here,
Sincerely,
/Matt

hello Matt I just wonder hmm I think that someone is trying to hurt you because of this woman you may fall in love with her from the future and then you get kill maybe that why that they send you not to meet her by message you..write back... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yes, I know a lot about December 22, 2012. I don't know what this agent is talking about. I know he is referring that this woman has something to do with time travel. How he knows it, I don't know. It's to mysterous and suspicious

tell me about it I would like to know about what will happen on December 22,2012??

well, after doing some thinking on it, i can pretty much guarantee that its just someone messing around with you. if it really would have been the military, they wouldve treated the situation alot differently.

1. they would not have told you any identification, as they would want to keep theirselves anonymous. for security purposes,and watching their own behinds.

2. if they really were watching you, they would have known that you would have written this ahead of time and ill tell you how, psychological evaluation. they wouldnt give you that chance, they would work with you alot more.

3. the person did not talk about it with any seriousness at all.

4. things that serious denote face to face talks.

Hello,

Yes, I'm pretty sure your right ruthless but I think this agent is working alone with maybe a few others. However, he gives his identification which is strange. His full name is, [redacted]. You can do a search for it and it will show his picture and what he does. He seems to know a lot about biometrics and such. Infact I have a Microsoft Fingerprint Reader, maybe he hacked into my computer and stole my prints? If he did, I won't stop using it since it may already be printed. But I am mad at Microsoft if this is the case.

December 22, 2012 is a mayan prophesy where the calendar ends and unusual events occur. There is theories that it may have to do with the planets aligning, the final alien invasion, the revealing of the antichrist, psycological change from ego to persona, and finally the universe collapsing where all what we thought was real was but an illusion.

Here is more of the conversation where I left off:

Agent, "Hello again."

Matt, "Hello?"

Agent, "You do not talk, why is this?"

Matt, "I was trying to sleep =)"

Agent, "Big day tomorrow?"

Matt, "Yes."

Matt, "Did you get my emails?"

Agent, "Where did you send them to?"

Matt, "[email protected]"

Agent, "My mil account?"

Agent, "PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME THROUGH THERE"

Agent, "IT IS NOT SECURE"

Matt, "Than you'd best get in and delete them?"

Matt, "There is 2."

Agent, "I will phone my secretary she can be trusted. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME THROUGH THERE IN FUTURE"

Matt, "Okay"

-Agent Mark is not responding to some of my messages therafter-

Agent, "Hello."

Matt, "Hi"

Agent, "Where are you currently?"

Matt, "Home"

Agent, "Have you thought about what i have said."

Matt, "I have"

Agent, "Do you know some who goes by the alias DragonRider?"

Agent, "?"

Matt, "No, never heard of that"

Agent, "Interesting."

Matt, "I have someone here with me (who I never told about you) and is saying theres 2 white/deep red orbs criss crossing around our building, do you know what that is? I can't see it though. Probably fireflys or hillucination."

Agent, "Sorry."

Matt, "Anyways..."

Matt, "Do you want me to ask you questions or something?"

Agent, "No."

Agent, "You do not have to talk to me at this moment in time. I am talking to some other contacts at the moment."

Matt, "You mentioned, "We're interested in you." before and really what I think on that is, "Why am I so much of interest when there are billions of people out there to chose from?""

Agent, "It is an event in the future you are a part of. This is why we are interested in you."

-Since than no response to any of my messages thereafter-

<font color="red">MOD Edit to remove personal detail on request[/COLOR]

ask for confirmation. ask him to have a blackhawk spotlight your yard at 10pm or something. tell him you wont believe him without confirmation. that is what i would do. he doesent sound remotely believable to me.

Wow, a Blackhawk spotlight? Does he not have jurisdiction in Canada though? Well even if he could, that would be interesting. I'll have it videotaped infact. I'll ask him for confirmation whenever he comes online, it's been a few days since we last spoken so I don't know whether it'll be soon or later.

/Matt

Mark from Wright-Patterson huh? Well I am from Ohio.
Not that far from me. My guess is that it is not really him.
I'd be asking for a visit so you could verify it is the Mark you looked up.

I would say if he meets with you and it doesn't look like that guy....run!
It may be Ellen's big brother and he just doesn't want you to date her! LOL /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the real Mark

Mark from Wright-Patterson huh? Well I am from Ohio.

Not that far from me. My guess is that it is not really him.

I'd be asking for a visit so you could verify it is the Mark you looked up.

I would say if he meets with you and it doesn't look like that guy....run!

It may be Ellen's big brother and he just doesn't want you to date her! LOL :)

the real Mark

SORRY, NAME OMITTED
DoD - U.S Department of Defense
Wright Patterson Airforce Base

I do not know who Ellen Blair is, neither do I know this Mark character. It was out of the blue.

Thanks,
/Matt

"Well, you got me there. All I can think of right now is it may have something to do about genetics?"

When you said this are YOU into genetics? just curious.
Is there any reason you chose "cubikdice" for your name?

"Well, you got me there. All I can think of right now is it may have something to do about genetics?"

When you said this are YOU into genetics? just curious.

Is there any reason you chose "cubikdice" for your name?

I'm into spirituality besides religion. I study Dr. Amitakh Stanford's Xee-a-twelve articles at, www.xeeatwelve.com. I'm into paranormal, conspiracy, and cosmological research. I focus on theology, philosephys, and of any relations I can get my eyes on. A friend and I are preparing for December 22, 2012 - You can see how the agent reacts to that.

/Matt

I'm into spirituality besides religion. I study Dr. Amitakh Stanford's Xee-a-twelve articles at, www.xeeatwelve.com. I'm into paranormal, conspiracy, and cosmological research. I focus on theology, philosephys, and of any relations I can get my eyes on. A friend and I are preparing for December 22, 2012 - You can see how the agent reacts to that.

/Matt

I chose Cubikdice because, it is a different alias. I was Cubicdecimal when he contacted me. No real purpose behind the name.

/Matt