Contacted by a DoD Agent about a future event ?!

Re: Contacted by an Agent about a future event ?!

"Just once? My friend, strangers walk in here, tell a sci-fi story and leave just as abruptly about twice a month."

lemme edit that a bit :D

My friend, strangers walk in here, tell a sci-fi story, "get busted by us,"and leave just as abruptly about twice a month

:)

Hello TTI,

You may call me, "Matt". I'm 18 from Saskatchewan, Canada. I've been contacted by a United States Department of Defense and Wright Patterson Airforce Base Agent. I've confirmed his identity, however his almost science-fiction story is hard to believe. He warns me about having contact with a woman named, "Ellen Blair" originally from the year 2036. That she is a part of a special operations unit. He talks about C204 with the equipment her and her team uses. He says I'm a key to an important event in the future. That I'll understand why I am to back away from this woman when the time comes. I do not know anything about this individual nor have I met her yet. I neither know about this agent who contacted me. This happened Saturday the 9th, June of 2007.

I hope I'm doing the right thing here,
Sincerely,
/Matt

This got more sense in 2009

LOL
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

Hello TTI,You may call me, "Matt". I'm 18 from Saskatchewan, Canada. I've been contacted by a United States Department of Defense and Wright Patterson Airforce Base Agent. I've confirmed his identity, however his almost science-fiction story is hard to believe. He warns me about having contact with a woman named, "Ellen Blair" originally from the year 2036. That she is a part of a special operations unit. He talks about C204 with the equipment her and her team uses. He says I'm a key to an important event in the future. That I'll understand why I am to back away from this woman when the time comes. I do not know anything about this individual nor have I met her yet. I neither know about this agent who contacted me. This happened Saturday the 9th, June of 2007.

I hope I'm doing the right thing here,

Sincerely,

/Matt
This got more sense in 2009LOL
:yum:

Hello! I've returned. I just want to announce that I wasn't an OWETWO. They've predicted my future. Yet certain events I've been advised of haven't yet occurred, but may be pending.

Sincerely Yours,

Cubikdice

Hello! I've returned. I just want to announce that I wasn't an OWETWO. They've predicted my future. Yet certain events I've been advised of haven't yet occurred, but may be pending.

Sincerely Yours,

Cubikdice
Cubik! Welcome back. What is an OWETWO?