Contacted by a DoD Agent about a future event ?!

Re: Contacted by an Agent about a future event ?!

I chose Cubikdice because, it is a different alias. I was Cubicdecimal when he contacted me. No real purpose behind the name.

/Matt

10/06/2007 9:23:13 PM - First Contact

10/06/2007 9:34:06 PM - Warns me about Ellen Blair and signs off

10/06/2007 9:43:00 PM - Signs back on, conversation time

10/06/2007 9:53:07 PM - Signs off, after I take an educated guess about C204

11/06/2007 3:05:28 AM - Signs back on, conversation time

11/06/2007 4:12:15 AM - Signs off

11/06/2007 11:30:08 PM - Signs back on, conversation time

12/06/2007 12:09:38 AM - Signs off, haven't heard from him since.

10/06/2007 9:23:13 PM - First Contact

10/06/2007 9:34:06 PM - Warns me about Ellen Blair and signs off

10/06/2007 9:43:00 PM - Signs back on, conversation time

10/06/2007 9:53:07 PM - Signs off, after I take an educated guess about C204

11/06/2007 3:05:28 AM - Signs back on, conversation time

11/06/2007 4:12:15 AM - Signs off

11/06/2007 11:30:08 PM - Signs back on, conversation time

12/06/2007 12:09:38 AM - Signs off, haven't heard from him since.

Matt,

My theory is this, all though the subject of time travel is fascinating, the person who contacted you claiming to be a military agent is most likely gay. Sorry man but that dialog had to be some of the queerest speak I have ever read. Did you tell him you were an 18 year old boy living in Canada? Why not give him directions to your house? Yeah that's smart! It's pretty obvious the only future this guy wants is with you and some Mazola. He probably travels to that time every night. Check his ID on Myspace, is he a convicted homo raper?

Believe me, the military really doesn't operate that way. If the military had knowledge of you involved in a future event that needed to be changed, I don't think an MSN session would cut it, no?

If you really believe he is from the military, you're Canadian do you really think it's wise to trust someone from the American government? I certainly wouldn't, at least not any more.

Sorry to get on your case, but don't be so gullible. Remember BJS are good only if they are from hot girls. Girls on Girls is OK too but not male American agents on Saskatchewan boys.

I found nothing on Ellen Blair or this Crisco Agent.

Matt,

My theory is this, all though the subject of time travel is fascinating, the person who contacted you claiming to be a military agent is most likely gay. Sorry man but that dialog had to be some of the queerest speak I have ever read. Did you tell him you were an 18 year old boy living in Canada? Why not give him directions to your house? Yeah that's smart! It's pretty obvious the only future this guy wants is with you and some Mazola. He probably travels to that time every night. Check his ID on Myspace, is he a convicted homo raper?

Believe me, the military really doesn't operate that way. If the military had knowledge of you involved in a future event that needed to be changed, I don't think an MSN session would cut it, no?

If you really believe he is from the military, you're Canadian do you really think it's wise to trust someone from the American government? I certainly wouldn't, at least not any more.

Sorry to get on your case, but don't be so gullible. Remember BJS are good only if they are from hot girls. Girls on Girls is OK too but not male American agents on Saskatchewan boys.

I found nothing on Ellen Blair or this Crisco Agent.

You are most probably right, what am I going to do now?! I have a Gay stalker after me!! I never told him where I lived, he just brought out my Country and City out of the blue. Of course I didn't acknowledge I lived in that City when he mentioned it. Ack! I'd better think of something quick. Also, if this isn't the case, I found a lot of "Blair" familys here. None are by Ellen.

Thanks,
"Matt"

You are most probably right, what am I going to do now?! I have a Gay stalker after me!! I never told him where I lived, he just brought out my Country and City out of the blue. Of course I didn't acknowledge I lived in that City when he mentioned it. Ack! I'd better think of something quick. Also, if this isn't the case, I found a lot of "Blair" familys here. None are by Ellen.

Thanks,

"Matt"

So far you will be aware that at 2012 this timeline splits on two, the first whitout a catastrophe scenario and a superpopulated earth problems, the second whit a "MAN MADE" extintion level event , and a full dictatorial and global state... which scenary you like most? Does the militars already have the device to split the timeline? And Ellen Blair wants to deactivate it?

--
Regards
LG Tech 2T 2012
The Anunaki, Enki, Atlantean S-M or Lumerian L-M Starship parked on the moon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs

So far you will be aware that at 2012 this timeline splits on two, the first whitout a catastrophe scenario and a superpopulated earth problems, the second whit a "MAN MADE" extintion level event , and a full dictatorial and global state... which scenary you like most? Does the militars already have the device to split the timeline? And Ellen Blair wants to deactivate it?

--

Regards

LG Tech 2T 2012

The Anunaki, Enki, Atlantean S-M or Lumerian L-M Starship parked on the moon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs

That makes some sense, where did you get this information about the two timelines? I was told the time device is no longer functional and everything will collapse. I think what your trying to tell us is what would have happened if they didn't lose this device. About Ellen Blair wanting to deactive it, I don't fully understand. What have I got to do with it? This is what I'm trying to figure out. Maybe it's my strong belief that they want to annihilate? Who knows.

The Atu-waa Time Device References:
http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/atu-waa.html
http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/atu-waa_moved.html
http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/atu-waa_critical_tool.html
http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/soaking_the_atu-waa.html

I guess I'd better do some more studying...

P.S

I would also like to remind that this Agent asked me if I knew a, "DragonRyder" which I don't. He said, "Interesting." He also said he is in contact with a few others. His hotmail account is or was, "[email protected]". I don't believe he will use it again, since I've already exposed his alleged identity. Maybe you can find something about his account. I checked his secret question and it askes what his Grandfather's occupation was.

Thanks,
"Matt"

That makes some sense, where did you get this information about the two timelines? I was told the time device is no longer functional and everything will collapse. I think what your trying to tell us is what would have happened if they didn't lose this device. About Ellen Blair wanting to deactive it, I don't fully understand. What have I got to do with it? This is what I'm trying to figure out. Maybe it's my strong belief that they want to annihilate? Who knows.

The Atu-waa Time Device References:

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/atu-waa.html

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/atu-waa_moved.html

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/atu-waa_critical_tool.html

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/soaking_the_atu-waa.html

I guess I'd better do some more studying...

P.S

I would also like to remind that this Agent asked me if I knew a, "DragonRyder" which I don't. He said, "Interesting." He also said he is in contact with a few others. His hotmail account is or was, "[email protected]". I don't believe he will use it again, since I've already exposed his alleged identity. Maybe you can find something about his account. I checked his secret question and it askes what his Grandfather's occupation was.

Thanks,

"Matt"

Say what?

This "operation" is about as black as newly fallen snow. You've blabbed it all over the Internet. It's probably a good thing that its actually a "Wink and Smile" operation because it might end up as some "Wet Work" for your spook.

BTW: What the frack is a "DoD & Wright Patterson Airforce [sic] Base Agent"? Is he the mop and broom shipping agent or goes he have a GS rating or MOS/AFSC rating and an employer?

Say what?This "operation" is about as black as newly fallen snow. You've blabbed it all over the Internet. It's probably a good thing that its actually a "Wink and Smile" operation because it might end up as some "Wet Work" for your spook.
BTW: What the frack is a "DoD & Wright Patterson Airforce [sic] Base Agent"? Is he the mop and broom shipping agent or goes he have a GS rating or MOS/AFSC rating and an employer?

"This "operation" is about as black as newly fallen snow. You've blabbed it all over the Internet"

LOL Darby. Although I doubt very much if the guy will be having further conversations with him.

"BTW: What the frack is a "DoD & Wright Patterson Airforce [sic] Base Agent"?"

LOL I was wondering this myself. Maybe its a new job position in the future?? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"This "operation" is about as black as newly fallen snow. You've blabbed it all over the Internet"

LOL Darby. Although I doubt very much if the guy will be having further conversations with him.

"BTW: What the frack is a "DoD & Wright Patterson Airforce [sic] Base Agent"?"

LOL I was wondering this myself. Maybe its a new job position in the future?? :)

following this link, regarding the email address..
http://groups.google.com.gt/groups/profile?enc_user=TQbYERsAAABPfqNBWfWKqdmXQJJhud-eW0rZFdfcaar5x5y0kptMbA&hl=es

Regarding the Timeline problem:
quoting Henry Deacon for educational pourposes only:

"Do we exist on multiple timelines? Your reality, in one way, depends upon "your" perceptions, awareness, selections... from a vast ocean of "probabilities"... but this is only an extremely limited model to work with in an attempt to conceptualize an answer. The English language alone does not accommodate for communicating an answer to this question. Most humans in today's Earth-bound world cannot grasp an answer to this question due to lack of exposure to other aspects of "reality". The question itself is not complete, again, due to the constraints inherent in most world languages (the languages being at best, related to four dimensions) (or on the other hand, utilizing "time" as a part of the language(s) ) and possible non-exposure to other reality sets, by the person attempting to ask and to understand the nature of so-called timelines, etc. The concept of timelines is only a model attempting to explain what cannot be explained in "words" here. There ARE other communication modalities available to us here, which can aid in understanding certain concepts. Explain colors to a person who has never had sight. Explain this world, as you know it, to an unborn child, who has active senses, but yet to put them to use in our "world". Remember the story of the Flatlanders - or even Sphereland? At this moment, the focus should be on waking the people .... preparing them for a "reality" shockwave... to minimize suffering. Best Wishes."
end fair quoted for educational pourposes only...
and
Dr. Dan C. Burisch (Dr. Dan Crain, Capt USN S-4 Badge # H-6196MAJ

fair quoted for educational pourposes only:
"Project Looking Glass: Dealt with the Physics of Seeing the effects of an artificially produced gravity wave on time. This as with the other projects all embraced gravity and the control of it, and therefore the control of Space/Time as the key element

The Commentary that follows is from my source that linked with inside sources and took notes on Project Looking Glass and Time Travel experiments:

“With regard to LG: As I understand it, this device (at least 3 to 4 years ago) could not focus on a detailed sequence of activities in the future. In other words, you could not see exactly what would happen, like a series of events. I was told to consider the multiverse (5) idea combined with work by Richard Gott on cosmic strings (6). The multiverse apparently is accessed when the forward mode is set. I was also told to consider the views provided by LG as one of many potential realities (at least in the future view mode).""
end fair quoted for educational pourposes only

You must research Project Camelot Regarding C(20x) People both militar and civilian missions...
--
Regards
LG Tech 2T 2012
Recover Alien Tech on the Moon:
Apollo 20 Mission/Vandenberg Constellation 20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMZU9XHSrU&NR=1
-NASA Must Complain with Section 508!!! -

P.S -Corrected Typos!!!-