Contacted by a DoD Agent about a future event ?!

Re: Contacted by an Agent about a future event ?!

following this link, regarding the email address..

http://groups.google.com.gt/groups/profile?enc_user=TQbYERsAAABPfqNBWfWKqdmXQJJhud-eW0rZFdfcaar5x5y0kptMbA&hl=es

Regarding the Timeline problem:

quoting Henry Deacon for educational pourposes only:

"Do we exist on multiple timelines? Your reality, in one way, depends upon "your" perceptions, awareness, selections... from a vast ocean of "probabilities"... but this is only an extremely limited model to work with in an attempt to conceptualize an answer. The English language alone does not accommodate for communicating an answer to this question. Most humans in today's Earth-bound world cannot grasp an answer to this question due to lack of exposure to other aspects of "reality". The question itself is not complete, again, due to the constraints inherent in most world languages (the languages being at best, related to four dimensions) (or on the other hand, utilizing "time" as a part of the language(s) ) and possible non-exposure to other reality sets, by the person attempting to ask and to understand the nature of so-called timelines, etc. The concept of timelines is only a model attempting to explain what cannot be explained in "words" here. There ARE other communication modalities available to us here, which can aid in understanding certain concepts. Explain colors to a person who has never had sight. Explain this world, as you know it, to an unborn child, who has active senses, but yet to put them to use in our "world". Remember the story of the Flatlanders - or even Sphereland? At this moment, the focus should be on waking the people .... preparing them for a "reality" shockwave... to minimize suffering. Best Wishes."

end fair quoted for educational pourposes only...

and

Dr. Dan C. Burisch (Dr. Dan Crain, Capt USN S-4 Badge # H-6196MAJ

fair quoted for educational pourposes only:

"Project Looking Glass: Dealt with the Physics of Seeing the effects of an artificially produced gravity wave on time. This as with the other projects all embraced gravity and the control of it, and therefore the control of Space/Time as the key element

The Commentary that follows is from my source that linked with inside sources and took notes on Project Looking Glass and Time Travel experiments:

'With regard to LG: As I understand it, this device (at least 3 to 4 years ago) could not focus on a detailed sequence of activities in the future. In other words, you could not see exactly what would happen, like a series of events. I was told to consider the multiverse (5) idea combined with work by Richard Gott on cosmic strings (6). The multiverse apparently is accessed when the forward mode is set. I was also told to consider the views provided by LG as one of many potential realities (at least in the future view mode).""

end fair quoted for educational pourposes only

You must research Project Camelot Regarding C(20x) People both militar and civilian missions...

--

Regards

LG Tech 2T 2012

Recover Alien Tech on the Moon:

Apollo 20 Mission/Vandenberg Constellation 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMZU9XHSrU&NR=1

-NASA Must Complain with Section 508!!! -

P.S -Corrected Typos!!!-

Pamela,

Errr...

I'm having one of those old "Darby" weeks it seems.
I'll be nicer next week.

But I'm glad that you had the same basic thoughts as me...but was much nicer about it all (as usual). /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pamela,

Errr...

I'm having one of those old "Darby" weeks it seems. ;) I'll be nicer next week.

But I'm glad that you had the same basic thoughts as me...but was much nicer about it all (as usual). :)

Darby,

I have to admit I use to think you were some old crabby guy until I heard you on Coast to Coast.
You are actually a really nice guy. I think sometimes you just like to play the crabby guy for fun! LOLOLOL /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darby,

I have to admit I use to think you were some old crabby guy until I heard you on Coast to Coast.

You are actually a really nice guy. I think sometimes you just like to play the crabby guy for fun! LOLOLOL :)

Interesting.

Where do I go from here, if everyone thinks im joking? This has happened and I've did my best as you can see, to provide as much information and theory to this .. odd event .. Still though, no contact from this spooky fellow. He probably got detained /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Nevertheless, I have a stalker and I'm trying to expose him. Recall15, thanks for the reference, I'll consider researching Project Camelot. I mean no offense, it may not be as important to anyone about having a stranger walk in on your life and tell a science fiction story and abruptly leave. To me I want to know whether my life is in any form of danger... You know /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Interesting.

Where do I go from here, if everyone thinks im joking? This has happened and I've did my best as you can see, to provide as much information and theory to this .. odd event .. Still though, no contact from this spooky fellow. He probably got detained :) Nevertheless, I have a stalker and I'm trying to expose him. Recall15, thanks for the reference, I'll consider researching Project Camelot. I mean no offense, it may not be as important to anyone about having a stranger walk in on your life and tell a science fiction story and abruptly leave. To me I want to know whether my life is in any form of danger... You know :(

i highly doubt your life is in danger. its more than likely a friend messing with you.

but, if your real worried about it, then go along with it for a bit and see where it goes. at least you'll know it was bull then. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i highly doubt your life is in danger. its more than likely a friend messing with you.

but, if your real worried about it, then go along with it for a bit and see where it goes. at least you'll know it was bull then. :)

Re: Contacted by a DoD Agent about a future event

Just to prepare you, what if Ellin is hot?
will your loyalties lie with a mysterious "agent" or woman who you feel a deeper connection to?

Re: Contacted by a DoD Agent about a future event

Just to prepare you, what if Ellin is hot?

will your loyalties lie with a mysterious "agent" or woman who you feel a deeper connection to?

Oh, I do not think you are joking. I believe someone tried to contact you and told you all this.
However I do doubt his words based on his conversations with you and my own experiences.
I would not fear him however. In all truthfullness I do not think you even have to worry about him again. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh, I do not think you are joking. I believe someone tried to contact you and told you all this.

However I do doubt his words based on his conversations with you and my own experiences.

I would not fear him however. In all truthfullness I do not think you even have to worry about him again. :)

BUT if you ever do meet this elleian chic GO WITH HER! Never trust the american federal empire. Its insane and self serving. Shoot it has launched more false flag wars than any other country. If this dude is anywhere near honest don't trust him.

Although I think some shmuck is just messing with you. In fact I would start questioning friends you have told about the things the dude brought up. My guess is someone you know is messing with you.

BUT if you ever do meet this elleian chic GO WITH HER! Never trust the american federal empire. Its insane and self serving. Shoot it has launched more false flag wars than any other country. If this dude is anywhere near honest don't trust him.

Although I think some shmuck is just messing with you. In fact I would start questioning friends you have told about the things the dude brought up. My guess is someone you know is messing with you.

Cubik,

may not be as important to anyone about having a stranger walk in on your life and tell a science fiction story and abruptly leave.

Just once? My friend, strangers walk in here, tell a sci-fi story and leave just as abruptly about twice a month.

Cubik,

may not be as important to anyone about having a stranger walk in on your life and tell a science fiction story and abruptly leave.
Just once? My friend, strangers walk in here, tell a sci-fi story and leave just as abruptly about twice a month. ;)

I suppose it's a new thing I'm going to have to get used to their Darby, lol.

/Matt

I suppose it's a new thing I'm going to have to get used to their Darby, lol.

/Matt

"Just once? My friend, strangers walk in here, tell a sci-fi story and leave just as abruptly about twice a month."

lemme edit that a bit :D

My friend, strangers walk in here, tell a sci-fi story, "get busted by us,"and leave just as abruptly about twice a month

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif