Hello, I'm John Titor

JohnTitor_011

Temporal Novice
hello I'm John Titor the person who in 2001 claimed to get the year 2036. I came back the day 31/01/2015 at 11:57 pm My return was scheduled for the year 2016/2017 . But my principals have brought forward because unfortunately my previous trip has influenced the change of my future as I have answered some questions giving too many Informations . In fact my prediction on the new World War proved to be wrong because of the circumstances . I understand that almost no one will believe what I am about to reveal .

The war I already announced about 14 years ago is about to start and will cause many more catastrophic events that will also affect my future leading to the fall of ' America and follow Europa.La russia will prove one of the strongest military powers in the world with a large margin of detachment from ' america . In fact, Russia will show its weapons kept hidden for the past 10 years with incredible devastation means going beyond the 4 trillion of victims divided between europe in particular France and Italy and the United uniti.Il my return year 2050 is expected 04.03.2015 for the day after the ' beginning of guerra.I launch my appeal to the whole ' humanity , not been watching you act you do tyred of food and water since in many countries will imposibile leaving home. I said before the year 2050 because in my world we are in that year . I want to provide accurate information to convince the most skeptical , remember the 21 beheadings of ' isis , will soon discover that there were many more.

The war I already announced about 14 years ago is about to start
The war you "mentioned about 14 years ago" was supposed to start in 2004 and by 2011 your were supposed to be blowing holes in human being in the Florida Everglades.

I want to provide accurate information to convince the most skeptical
And just a few days ago (from your perspective) you said, "...I don't care if you believe me, in fact I don't want you to believe me."
Before you decided to take the name John Titor and post as if you were he did you even bother to read the original posts?

This looks like this person used some kind of internet translator to build this post.

"La russia" and "beginning of guerra"?

This looks like this person used some kind of internet translator to build this post."La russia" and "beginning of guerra"?
Everyone calls it La Russia in the future - France takes on and defeats Moscow in 2019.

Everyone calls it La Russia in the future - France takes on and defeats Moscow in 2019.
I think you mean Spain, right? "La" and "guerra" are spanish words... Unless, in the future, France tried taking on Spain first, didn't succeed, allied and merged, then took on Russia. Yeah, that makes more sense.

I think you mean Spain, right? "La" and "guerra" are spanish words... Unless, in the future, France tried taking on Spain first, didn't succeed, allied and merged, then took on Russia. Yeah, that makes more sense.
You know your futurehistory!

My English is so strange because the language will change a bit having a structure of language much more schematic . I want you to believe me because my journey of 2000 influenced the change in the pattern of the episodes . This visit will be successful and if I can make me believe that you will serve again to change the order of the event by providing more detailed information of what will happen in order to vary many disasters that will lead to riduzionedel 27 % of the world population in my future

My position is not true I'm using a browser tor
LOL, okay sure. That's why your account's time zone is set to +1 GMT and the IP shown as being used for your registration and all three posts are the same (thus far).Disconnect from your current Tor node, connect to another and we'll see where that puts you on the map ;)

My English is so strange because the language will change a bit having a structure of language much more schematic .
What?! Two weeks after your original posts (your perspective) American Standard English suddenly changes to Broken Google Translator English? Two weeks ago (your perspective) you spoke (wrote) in perfect English.
And why are you suddenly using John Titor on this forum? On this forum you are TimeTravel_0, not John Titor. You are John Titor on Post-2-Post. During the past two weeks did you begin to suffer from Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are only two people to my knowledge who are able to authenticate any claims of being Titor. One of them is myself through cryptic information within the posts. The other is supposedly Temporal Recon by being able to identify a distinctive physical trait of some kind. I seriously doubt it is the real John Titor.

He never claimed to be Italian. He's IN Italy looking for the illuminati hidden in The Vatican. How could you not have gotten that from his encrypted post?

hello I'm John Titor the person who in 2001 claimed to get the year 2036. I came back the day 31/01/2015 at 11:57 pm
You should at least be smart enough to use the American date format (Month/Day/Year) instead of the Euro date format (Day/Month/Year) because John Titor claimed to be an American, and his command of American English was certainly better than yours. As Darby said, you really need to do a LOT more homework before even the most gullible around here are going to believe you are The Titor.
RMT

He never claimed to be Italian. He's IN Italy looking for the illuminati hidden in The Vatican. How could you not have gotten that from his encrypted post?
Huh? Were you talking to our impostor? I never said Titor was Italian. LOL. He said he was American.