"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

hey I just wonder why not you show your time travel machine to us??? a picture of it if you can..if you can't show it then are you really a fake person who post this informtion about future event?? that is to come??

also is Jesus Christ coming back in our lifetimes??? write back.

OllyB-When it comes to finding your own intentions it does take a long time to look within yourself. You cannot take the first answer you find.

Creedo-There was no armistice. We ended up having to destroy their whole planet with all the Skaarans on. It was the only way.

Warrior381-I am sure I have told people on here that the time machine is in the future and is operated by people in the future. The time machine is basically just a teleportation device that has been modified to teleport through time. When I am needed they will teleport me back.

This is in case we get caught. This time will then never get the time machine.

Police, immigration, mad scientists etc

The usual suspects.

We don't exactly have passports to prove we are citizens. We live in places that are unlived in which we dont own.

The most significant invention in our time for me I would say is the skin and bone regeneration which is if you get say your finger chopped off you can fit this device onto the rest of your finger which makes bone and skin grow back. That is just my opinion though to others it will be something else.
How does this invention work if it's your favorite?

We live in places that are unlived in which we dont own
I don't understand what you are trying to say. You live in places where no one lives? If you live there then that means those places where you live are where people live. This would be a contradictory statement.

Chrono,

OllyB-When it comes to finding your own intentions it does take a long time to look within yourself. You cannot take the first answer you find.
You clearly do not have any clue as to how the mind works. Rather than try to teach you here, I think you should go over to the Time Travel Discussions forum and read the following thread.http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=38039&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
It will begin to show you that Intention is not an afterthought. It is not something you find "after" you have taken some physical action (such as posting nonsense on an internet forum). In point of fact, all the accepted science we know agrees with the fact that physical actions, taken by sentient beings (I would even include you in this category) evolves FROM an initial intention. So... your statement above is technically incorrect with respect to the way the human mind/body works. You know your intention, you just don't wish to share it. Just be honest.

If you DON'T know your own intentions for why you take certain actions, then a psychologist could (and likely would) evaluate you as having any one of many psychological difficulties. In fact, in cases of murder this can often be part of a defense claiming insanity! o_O

So you are, in essence, saying you are insane! Now THAT I would believe!

RMT

roorichard- I don't know how it work. I am not an engineer or a doctor. I just like the fact that if you lose a hand you can grow it back easily.

I mean I live in a house/flat/other place where no one is living at present. We could be called squatters.

Rainmantime- You are right, I do not have much of an idea of how the mind works but I have more of an idea than you. You have to look into your subconscious to know why you do things. You may think you know with your normal conscious but you are wrong. We are more governed by our subconscious than our conscious.

Chrono:

Rainmantime- You are right, I do not have much of an idea of how the mind works but I have more of an idea than you. You have to look into your subconscious to know why you do things. You may think you know with your normal conscious but you are wrong. We are more governed by our subconscious than our conscious.
First, you are wrong, and second you are not arguing my point.So what you are telling me then is that you simply walk around taking actions with absolutely NO clue about your intent? So you are then saying that ALL of the intentions of your mind to take such actions are "hidden" from your conscious mind? So you are telling me you are so ignorant that you are not even familiar with your own subconscious and how it is affected by your higher order needs (as set out by Maslow)?
If this is what you are saying about yourself, then clearly you are NOT anything like normal people (who are well aware of what intentions drive which actions), and perhaps your mental stability actually is in question.

I would believe that,

RMT

Most of the thoughts of your subconscious are supplied to your conscious.

You should know that the knowledge of the mind has advanced far more than you think in hundreds of years.

You should know that the knowledge of the mind has advanced far more than you think in hundreds of years.
And yet no matter how much it has (allegedly) advanced, you still seem to be totally and completely ignorant of why you take actions. But that just seems to fit with your clueless personality.You didn't respond to my questions. You are ignoring them again. And you are, once again, simply refusing to divulge what your intentions are in pulling this hoax. Don't think for a minute that anyone with half a critical brain believes you. And the more you try to paint the future as nothing more than "gloom and doom" the more I will refute it, and point out that your intentions are EVIL.
RMT

I have no intentions. I came back here because I came here on my trip here as a chronohistorian and time guard. You could say I was a little nostalgic. Will that do as an intention?

When did I say it was gloom and doom? Most of the time it is peaceful and with the skaarans annihilated there is hardly any wars that earth gets involved with.

k im new 2 this, i kno ur not the same guy who started this post FOUR years ago, but ur a plain and simple bull shitter. really u outta get out more than pretending to be from the future. and lets imagine you where from the future, shouldnt u be doing your job gathering information instead of postin on internet forums? also, why not just send 1 guy back, catalogue all the history, stick it on a gajillion gig hard drive (im sure u have them in the future) and then take it back with you. there are far more intelligent people on here than me to pick holes in ur story, and they have done already.

havent u got bored or are u like 1 of those guys who role plays at the weekend but forgets to leave the game at the end?

feck off back 2 ur own time zone or get urself a good psychiatrist

I did not start this four years ago. From the perspective of this time it hasn't even been three years. For me it was many decades ago.

You don't understand my job. All I have to do is analyse how much I think the time guards should get in the budget then have a vote with the other members of the committee, send it to the Minister of treasury who then decides if the recommendations should then be approved and then it is sent to the President who then consults with the members of his cabinet.

bull [censored] how can it have been many decades ago?

according to your reality, if your here for more than 10 years u go insane.

or have u already?

In reply to:

sorry I must of got them mixed up but I don't see how I did. I was positive that I was right but the words do sound similar

That is the least of your worries! You've got much bigger things you need to explain (which you seem to be conveniently ignoring):

1) Why does a historian have such poor word usage (re: my comment on your use of "stuff")?

2) Why does a historian have incorrect knowledge of Three Mile Island (anthrax....huh....yeah!), and other major events related to nuclear fission?

I'll make it clear to you again: Your spoof has been laid bare. If you wish to continue this charade, the replys will just try to trip you up even further. You look silly enough right now...perhaps you want to cut your losses!

RainmanTime

TPM of MST = (Triplex Physical Matrix) of (Massive SpaceTime)

i cant believe this post made it much further past this!

and this was years ago!

Most of the thoughts of your subconscious are supplied to your conscious.
Most of your impulses are filtered to your conscious mind via the subconscious mind. 'material' decisions are not made at a subconscious level.
Unless we are getting into realm whereby certain aspects of fate (if you use this term) are decided before birth, and here the subconscious mind plays a part in delivering the correct impulses at the correct time to trigger the specific event chains. However these are still impulses that trigger the material conscious mind to make material decisions. The original intention is still observable and the thought processes can still be tracked back to the intention.

If someone steals in the future, what do they say in court...."Come on, you know how it is your honour! I was only a slave to my subconscious mind - how can you blame me, but the poor conscious ego-personality, i had no control over the decision?".

Your argument is just you saying, "yeah but we know more about psychology in the future, deal with it"...

What technology are you using to monitor the metaphysical and non physical data streams that lurk at the deepest parts of our un-conscious mind and beyond, chrono?

kind regards,

Olly

Norn Iron-I haven't been here many decades. I have been back in my own time for many decades.

1. If you would read what I have been saying I have has the language of today downloaded into my brain. I will say 'stuff' a lot.

2. Like I said the history was lost and sometimes in the downloading process you forget other events and people.

Olly B- They could be decided before birth. In fact I and many others believe they are. You have to remember that it's a faith which hasn't yet been proven by science.

We believe in past and future lives. We believe that when we die our spirit plans the significant events in our lives. The spirit is also planning and getting approval from other spirits seeing as some of that life will affect other lives. If they are not in agreement they have to plan again. This is where past and future lives come into it.

Lady Vanes-No. I am sorry.

so right, u download a new language 2 ur brain, but it pushes out the old 1.

id have thought in the future we'd be a bit smarter than that.

people nowadays can speak many languages, it saddens me we become so retarded in the future

and in ur response 2 ladyvanes, u could have at least been inventive.

at least tell who it was!

heh im hooked on this place already, it has the strangest craziest people, as well as some of the most intelligent forum members ive ever come across! bravo for the time killin machine!

Back