"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

Can you at least say the age of the person? I'm just curious and if you cant answer that can you say anything that will happen in the next hundred years? :cry:

norn iron- The downloading process is a very complicated process. Sometimes it pushes other languages out but most of the time it doesn't. However it does seem to push languages out a lot of you download ancient English.

Lady Vanes-I cannot tell you details if those details could possibly change with me telling you those changes.

The sig is just a play on and old saying. Which makes sense.

However i do find it interesting that they also 'download' old english analogies, eh chrono?

Hi all,

Sorry but:

Whats with the cake sig? You have been using it for like 3 years and yet you say it will be updated every few days? Days must be longer from when your from; I'm guessing maybe the Earths rotation slowed down or something?

Your mode of travel sounds awfully like Arnies in the Terminator movies ..

Then again everything I have read so far sounds like a mish mash of Star Trek, Terminator, Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars :Q

Really sorry if these things have been said before but it is a long thread now ..

I was reading back through these replies and it suddenly struck me that I'm travelling back in time ..(in a sense)

Like someone said earlier tho, (sorry can't remember who) this makes for great entertainment keep it up Chrono Dude!

Good stuff

Kryten-Actually it hasn't been like that for three of your years. When I change the sig it changes on all my comments including the ones I made in the past. No doubt it has been the same for a year and I would change it if I wanted to but I have nothing to change it with and it's been many decades for me.

cus if u can make ur presence known u can tell us facts from the future.

if i were u i sure as hell wouldnt spend my days on the internet trying to convince myself and others im from the future.

u doing probably the most boring thing anyone could do with time travel.

question for you Chronohistorian???

when is the first time travel built?? what year.. you never tell me about it..

also why did the Civil War Start of what reason??

also is there a Jesus Christ coming back as.... :)write back..

I can't tell you when time travel was invented.

The civil war started because of the treasonous government who purposely engineers an economic Armageddon.

Jesus Christ does not come back.

Back