John Titor... Are you looking for a way home?

I just saw that in a video there were lyrics of another song besides the name of the song "Trism" So two songs. Only Pamela has the lyrics to the other song.

Is this post by the original Pamela? Sorry, but I have been absent from the original Titor posts since 2002. Wondering why this vid was posted with no explanation in an anonymous format and has been met with what seem to be inside jokes? I want to come out of the cold.

Numerous commentators have pointed out the extensive similarities between the Titor story and Pat Frank's classic post-apocalyptic science fiction novel Alas, Babylon.[21] Among other similarities, Alas, Babylon takes place in a small river-side town in Florida just before and after a nuclear war and describes the struggle to survive as a family in the aftermath. In the book, the protagonist lives in the mythical town of "Fort Repose", while Titor claimed to live in the "Fort", formerly the University of Florida (UF).

An Italian TV program (Voyager – Ai confini della conoscenza) aired an investigation of the John Titor story on May 19, 2008.[25] Mike Lynch, the private detective hired to investigate, found that there were no registry traces, even far in the past, of any John Titor or Titor family. In addition, he discovered that there was a company that was called the John Titor Foundation. The John Titor Foundation is a for-profit Florida LLC that was formed September 16, 2003. It had no office, and it only had a rented post box with the address PMB 237, 7862 W IRLO BRONSON HWY, KISSIMMEE FL 34747; no tapes, recordings, or evidence of Titor were found; and only Larry Haber, the CEO of the John Titor Foundation and an entertainment lawyer in Celebration, Florida, confirmed his existence. Lynch's conclusion is that John Titor may be John Rick Haber, a computer expert who is Larry Haber's brother.

You should know that love can hurt. I've been hurt most of my life until recently where John showed me this wonderful woman that actually accepts all of me and I don't want to let her go but someday I might have to and she is okay with it. We were talking about marriage since we were perfect for each other but how long we just don't know. Maybe 14 had a lot of love interests? That may have been a part of the plan. Don't think it was meant to be hurtful but I don't fully know the situation. I wish I could help your situation in some way.

I don't know your birthdate and I'm not in Omaha. I don't know you. This will be my last post. I don't know what is going on and have no abilities at this time. Good Luck in life. I'm not connected to a Titor gang. Again I don't know what is really going on. I'm probably just delusional.

John Thomas,

I could use some assistance. Is there a way we can communicate privately, and perhaps directly?