john titor....are you looking for a way home?

Is this post by the original Pamela? Sorry, but I have been absent from the original Titor posts since 2002. Wondering why this vid was posted with no explanation in an anonymous format and has been met with what seem to be inside jokes? I want to come out of the cold.

Numerous commentators have pointed out the extensive similarities between the Titor story and Pat Frank's classic post-apocalyptic science fiction novel Alas, Babylon.[21] Among other similarities, Alas, Babylon takes place in a small river-side town in Florida just before and after a nuclear war and describes the struggle to survive as a family in the aftermath. In the book, the protagonist lives in the mythical town of "Fort Repose", while Titor claimed to live in the "Fort", formerly the University of Florida (UF).

An Italian TV program (Voyager – Ai confini della conoscenza) aired an investigation of the John Titor story on May 19, 2008.[25] Mike Lynch, the private detective hired to investigate, found that there were no registry traces, even far in the past, of any John Titor or Titor family. In addition, he discovered that there was a company that was called the John Titor Foundation. The John Titor Foundation is a for-profit Florida LLC that was formed September 16, 2003. It had no office, and it only had a rented post box with the address PMB 237, 7862 W IRLO BRONSON HWY, KISSIMMEE FL 34747; no tapes, recordings, or evidence of Titor were found; and only Larry Haber, the CEO of the John Titor Foundation and an entertainment lawyer in Celebration, Florida, confirmed his existence. Lynch's conclusion is that John Titor may be John Rick Haber, a computer expert who is Larry Haber's brother.

Tell Sam that if you edit a comment on the website, it updates the date. The comment about another meteor hitting on the same day as DA14, was made a month ago.

Hi to all,
Don´t you guys have the feeling John Titor mght be back soon ? is there anyone still readying these posts ?
Peace and Love

Nope. I think he's been cancelled along with all the good Sci-Fi like Fringe and Star Trek. But I suppose you could contact Larry Haber, since he owns the copyrights to the story. He might be able to tell you if he plans on having any additional story segments to be added.

I think he is back in his own timeline doing just fine with the 5100 he came to obtain. As for the rest who wish he would return it's not going to happen and even it was attempted that John would not be seen back on this time line again unless he kept the machine on as he stated.

As for any that still believe he was a hoax, I ask this question. Have you been paying attention to the news lately?

So much of what John said of his own time line is coming to pass on our own with a time differential rate and some stuff averted altogether . If what he says is correct we are just 3-4 years away from nuclear world war three. Look at the situation with Russia and America right now. Doesn't it seem like Russia on the side of a large portion of the American population that stands against the US government foreign policy?

A bunch of stuff i could pull out the news that pin points to the accuracy of John Titor. Always will be those who disbelieve or try and explain it away.

I believe his story.He showed us the way Time Travel really works.

It is wonderful joining you, I've been always reading and reading but never decided to join a chat room like this to leave opinions, well Haber is a lawyer but seems no longer exist that enterprise probably he just doesn't expect to comeback to this timeline so I would understand it, but I guess that anytime when retired he will pass by to make sure everything is being work out and peace is being achieved.

I've got several things to get to share with you guys, don't know why but I do have the feeling he is planning to come back pretty soon !!

I've got a question !! I know Pamela has been in touch directly with him right ? do you know if what he said about to prove to you who I am a friend will corroborate the significance of the musical group of the B 52's !! did finally anyone come back and say something like .............. the meaning is DREAMS COME TRUE. or something like that and explain it ?

Juan

Pamela the John,s don't need any help "that ship has sailed, landed,docked, and retired, and now resides as a historical factoid in his timeline as his missions being accomplished", and sad to say there will be no more John,s in this timeline as none are required. If the event's he described ever took place in this timeline which odds are "they will not to the letter" it still wouldn't be John this timeline as all the stars had to line up so to speak to create the circumstances that lead to his having to make the trip in the 1st place .

The timeline he originated from has been changed and we are no longer a part of it. There was no war "yet", the short comings of the Unix "end of time" bug are well documented and fixed by utilizing an updated 64bit version extending it's life exponentially. Omaha/Bellevue is not the capitol "although it is still the presidents field of Operation during a national state of emergency. Our technology is advancing far faster than was originally anticipated in his posts we are very near the point of having to rewrite Moore's law now that quantum processors don't follow that model with each successive generation. Example: A 1024 qubit quantum processor isn't doubling the ability of it's 512 qubit predecessor, it becomes an matter of exponential magnitude. None of this was mentioned by the original John as it didn't have the opportunity to happen in his timeline before all heck broke loose.

This timelines John is only 16 from what I understand "according to whats out there on the all reliable internet, his family resides in Omaha under a lawyers supervision " I can only assume under a different name, as for those who state the name Titor never existed, they have obviously never heard the word anagram for example Rotti ;) . If "and I am not" were a time traveler, I wouldn't give you my last name if for no other reason to protect the innocent namely my non involved self of this timeline.

As for his location during his original postings figuring that out "isn't rocket science or digging for an IP address" for that matter. I can safely guess that he was possibly around the Gulf Breeze/Pensacola area in 90 and 91 "by his reporting his existence on the web he would have sparked a spurious amount of interest from the time travelers of our future", which I can hypothesize resulted in the documented rash of unidentified craft sightings in that area in the early 90's. There was no other reason "natural disaster's etc" that would spark that much interest in a single point in space and time from travelers of either extraterrestrial or temporal origin. Of course time travelers from the distant future would be easily able to zero in on the field generated by Titors box it would have been a road flare in a cave.

So If you want to find a early era time traveler, follow the bread crumbs it's that easy, as any temporal visitation is only going to be a known documented fact in the future. Thus a point of interest to those further in the future.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks for your answer Pamela !

I have to admit that it's a pleasure to chat to you, since as I said before you did in the past chatted to John Titor right?

I am a bit desoriented about your answer since his visit to our timeline was not a purpose or a mision he came to our line to visit family and took advantage of it to leave some posts during months, but his main mission was to recover the IBM back to his timeline.

Would you guys know if he said anything about problems being occurring if anyone who timetravel has amalgama or methalic fillings, I mean, those old methods to fix teeth not by using composite but those methalic fillings?

I am sure you will be wondering why I ask this right ? it's just something that I've got on my head since someday in the 2010 somebody chatted to me and told me something about this, I trully don't know if was someone pulling my leg thought, probably.... but the way he talked to me was really weird, after that conversation he just said, now I have to die.

After the message he left me. He never said was a time traveller but I am trying to finish this puzzle and some weird ideas come to my mind since that about John Titor might have been already forgotten but still didn't matched completely to me.

I do apreciate your advices to keep a window open for future time travellers, I've just did it on the facebook I did opened 2 days ago, so any Time traveller can pass by and relax or leave any message it's called Time Travellers Oasis or something like that.

Last thing I wanted to explain about the amalgama fillings sound funny though but somebody told me remove the amalgama fillings, and I still have some, never got them renewed yet. lol Imagine my face while chatting to him/her touching my own face like, how the h**** this guy knows I do have those kind of fillings?

Probably John Titor is kind of a relative and just wanted to say hi to me or letting me know he will comeback to give some of us a ride?

Anything could be possible once time travell is possible.

Sorry for just getting probably into to deep conversation in here, but why not, I normally email people looking for answers but in here is fine, we can find for answers if you still interested.

Something really funny just I want to share to you .

My name is John and I was borned January 77 , that woudl be 177
I love aviation way too much, actually I did a course or some of them....so I feel so identifed myself with his way of chatting, I did live in Fl. 2 years of my life in 2007 and 2010 even though I was not born in the U.S.A. but I did graduated in California in H.S. in 1997

Anyway !! Just thinking aloud with you guys
Probably is that I would trully would love to get involved in something that I can see it's there but can't touch it.
It's like getting to know the real Time Machine and someone talking about it for hours in front of you..... wouldn't you guys just be wishing to say !!! SWITCH IT ON !!!

That's the way I feel, but don't know who has the key, hopefully before dying I experience something like that or get to be involve with the right team to work for it.

That machine was patented in the 2004 but not sure if anyone got to build it up already.

A pleasure being in touch with you remembering our friend John Titor.

Thanks again and sorry for my English lol.... I am not practicing a lot lately lol....

Peace and Love,

Spanish John