Hello, I'm John Titor

Every time ... 'The laser though!'. I loved the John Titor posts. Either way he inspired a lot of people, and that's awsome. And no one else has made ripples like he did ...

I have not seen any solid proof of that claim, sorry.
Oh, yea, sorry about that, my mistake... but... you HAVE seen "solid proof" that Titor IS a real time traveler right??
When 99.999% of the people in the world don't believe it... actually don't even know about it... haven't seen ANY solid proof that he is real...yet, you need solid proof that he is not real. Not a single one of the things he said would supposedly happen in the future came about...NOT ONE!! Oh, right...the alternate time line BS excuse... that's what it is. Well you just go right on believing anything you want... just don't expect that no one might offer an alternative to the "expert" opinions you choose to offer.

Just in case you want to challenge my claim about 99.999% of the world not giving a shit about Titor, I think I was being generous with that number. That says 73000 people do care...but I still doubt that.

Your a passionate denier. Not all of us are. And a majority vote doesn't equate truth. He never claimed that his version of events would be ours too. I dont know what the big deal is. Believe, don't believe... Now it's feeling like a religious debate

Or maybe you refuse to accept the facts showing the laser photo was faked.
Or not understanding that spinning up a black hole by injecting electrons is unphysical. I think that we discussed that one about 14 years ago. About that time Dr. Robert G. Brown of Duke University's Department of Physics chimed in on it as well.
Given that electrons do not react to the strong nuclear force (they can't be stuck together with gluons as can protons and neutrons) someone is going to have to tell us how to inject further electrons into a black hole once it has a net negative charge. Titor's Black Hole Physics doesn't exist but the Coulomb Force does - and it is huge.

Everyone calls it La Russia in the future - France takes on and defeats Moscow in 2019.
How do you know this ??Do you mention this as something that John Titor of 2001 said?

(I apologise if my english is not good)

Oh, yea, sorry about that, my mistake... but... you HAVE seen "solid proof" that Titor IS a real time traveler right??When 99.999% of the people in the world don't believe it... actually don't even know about it... haven't seen ANY solid proof that he is real...yet, you need solid proof that he is not real. Not a single one of the things he said would supposedly happen in the future came about...NOT ONE!! Oh, right...the alternate time line BS excuse... that's what it is. Well you just go right on believing anything you want... just don't expect that no one might offer an alternative to the "expert" opinions you choose to offer.Just in case you want to challenge my claim about 99.999% of the world not giving a shit about Titor, I think I was being generous with that number. That says 73000 people do care...but I still doubt that.
It's in the book. I'm not spoon feeding it to you. You always ask for proof and compulsively jump on others, but do zero of your own investigating and studying.

Or don't... which would be the better idea. Titor is thoroughly debunked. Some just refuse to let go.
The red head is trying to become famous. (And failing). Many errors in his theory.
Just because someone hires a lawyer doesn't automatically make the lawyer the culprit. Guilty by association? Really?

Read the book. Study. Research. Take notes. I dare you to work. Or just shut down your mind. Don't bother.

I traced Titor to TEXAS, not Haber. Honestly, I don't know if my lead means a hoax or not a hoax, but again, I traced it out of Florida by STUDYING. I did research. Haber is not Titor. Did you do any research, GPA? Any at all? Or are you just believing what a few Google headlines read?

One fake photo isn't proof that the entire thing was a hoax. Failed logic.
On the contrary. It is irrefutable proof. The perpetrator of the hoax attempted to deceive based on his obviously limited knowledge of science. As it turns out, his knowledge of science, in this particular aspect is completely lacking. This is a slam dunk! He got caught lying. The story loses all credibility because of this lie. And I might point out that Darby also pointed out his complete lack of understanding about the Coulomb force.

On the contrary. It is irrefutable proof. The perpetrator of the hoax attempted to deceive based on his obviously limited knowledge of science. As it turns out, his knowledge of science, in this particular aspect is completely lacking. This is a slam dunk! He got caught lying. The story loses all credibility because of this lie. And I might point out that Darby also pointed out his complete lack of understanding about the Coulomb force.
Many people know little about science. By this logical, all people with little science knowledge are guilty.
Besides, I know about Texas. Find me some proof that Haber lived in Texas and I'll listen.