Hello, I'm John Titor

This is Larry's company website. According to the info on this site, Larry is still based in Florida, not Texas.http://www.haberlawoffice.com/
Larry isn't Titor. Texas/Arizona are significant in my research, unless you can show me that he has ties to that area.
That's if anyone has the energy to investigate. My guess is no.

View attachment 231

I'll probably add it to my TO DO list. Not a bad thing to check out. At least I can check him off the list.... again....

If a murderer hires an attorney, the attorney isn't automatically a suspect in the murder investigation.

Larry Haber legally owns the copyrights to the story. So currently he can add anything he wants to the story. His legal representation of the Titor family occurred after his ownership transpired. Does that compute?

The legal representation, Momma Kay, the book, are all additions to the story created by Larry and company. So maybe Larry wasn't Titor. But he now can legally pose as Titor.

Larry Haber legally owns the copyrights to the story. So currently he can add anything he wants to the story. His legal representation of the Titor family occurred after his ownership transpired. Does that compute?The legal representation, Momma Kay, the book, are all additions to the story created by Larry and company. So maybe Larry wasn't Titor. But he now can legally pose as Titor.
Einstien, are you talking about a copyright? Can you provide links to this claim? Someone named Andrew Nessenbaum of Disaster TV Trademarked "John Titor". I understand intellectual property has an automatic copyright, but how exactly can you copyright a story unless you write a book, paper, etc?

At the time I was posting over on Anomalies.net when I heard about the copyright claim put forward by Larry. If the original author of the story didn't show up to take ownership of the claim by the date set, then Larry would assume full rights to the story. The date came and went with no challengers. Thus the original storyteller kept his anonymity by remaining silent. It was a legal maneuver that Larry took a gamble on and won. Thus allowing him to expand on the story for profit. I guess that is the way Lawyers think. Anything to make a buck.

The Anomalies.net forum was shutdown. Darby was the moderator at the time. I suppose you could use the Wayback machine to investigate. I never see anyone talking about this. Just one of the numerous facts that believers tend to overlook. I suppose Darby can add further details if he so chooses.

Okay, but how much money... Really. Cos it feels like it should have got more attention by now, like a tv show, or movie. How much did Stiens Gate pay for the rights?

At the time I was posting over on Anomalies.net when I heard about the copyright claim put forward by Larry. If the original author of the story didn't show up to take ownership of the claim by the date set, then Larry would assume full rights to the story. The date came and went with no challengers. Thus the original storyteller kept his anonymity by remaining silent. It was a legal maneuver that Larry took a gamble on and won. Thus allowing him to expand on the story for profit. I guess that is the way Lawyers think. Anything to make a buck.The Anomalies.net forum was shutdown. Darby was the moderator at the time. I suppose you could use the Wayback machine to investigate. I never see anyone talking about this. Just one of the numerous facts that believers tend to overlook. I suppose Darby can add further details if he so chooses.
There should still be evidence of the copyright somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should still be evidence of the copyright somewhere. /QUOTE]There probably is. But money makes the world go round. So I suppose Larry could provide the info you seek for a fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, but how much money... Really. Cos it feels like it should have got more attention by now, like a tv show, or movie. How much did Stiens Gate pay for the rights?
I'm a fan of Stein's Gate. I don't know if they created the series with Larry's approval or not. Obviously the copyrights weren't that much of a money maker for Larry. He was behind the book that was released. I don't know how profitable a copyright infringement lawsuit would be for Larry.

Still doesn't seem like much profit. This guy is a lawyer right? So I would assume some intelligence, and big connections in the media industry, yet Titor is still just a myth-come-conspiracy.

Which non-disaster are you referring to?

Oh, yea, sorry about that, my mistake... but... you HAVE seen "solid proof" that Titor IS a real time traveler right??When 99.999% of the people in the world don't believe it... actually don't even know about it... haven't seen ANY solid proof that he is real...yet, you need solid proof that he is not real. Not a single one of the things he said would supposedly happen in the future came about...NOT ONE!! Oh, right...the alternate time line BS excuse... that's what it is. Well you just go right on believing anything you want... just don't expect that no one might offer an alternative to the "expert" opinions you choose to offer.

Just in case you want to challenge my claim about 99.999% of the world not giving a shit about Titor, I think I was being generous with that number. That says 73000 people do care...but I still doubt that.

It's in the book. I'm not spoon feeding it to you. You always ask for proof and compulsively jump on others' date=' but do zero of your own investigating and studying.[/quote']
Now you even sound like Mr. Recon. That sounds exactly like a response I would expect from the anonymous author of the book you offer as evidence.

"It's in the book."
(meaning the wonderful works of Mr. Recon I guess)The comments by a PhD physicist, that Darby mentioned, and Darby himself, since he participated in the original posts, carries far more credibility for me than a book by someone, who won't even stand behind his position. If he was as correct in his opinion, as he states he is, he would have no problem standing up for and defending his work openly, not from the shadows. I won't waste my time reading a book, when the author hides behind anonymity, in an effort to find any truth... there will be none.

"You always ask for proof and compulsively jump on others"
I didn't ask for proof, you did.

Or don't... which would be the better idea. Titor is thoroughly debunked. Some just refuse to let go.
I have not seen any solid proof of that claim, sorry.
I don't "compulsively" jump on anyone... and didn't jump on you. I suggested that, Henry Stone, who thought Titor had already been exposed as untrue, not waste his time reading a book.

I thought John Titor was thoroughly debunked? Didn't they find the people behind it?
No. Read the book Conviction of a Time Traveler.

Or don't... which would be the better idea. Titor is thoroughly debunked. Some just refuse to let go.

The red head is trying to become famous. (And failing). Many errors in his theory.
As if Razimus is the only one debunking JT. There have been many genuinely valid challenges to Titor's story from people that "actually" participated in the story.

Just because someone hires a lawyer doesn't automatically make the lawyer the culprit. Guilty by association? Really?
Are you still addressing me? I have no idea what this means...

Read the book. Study. Research. Take notes. I dare you to work. Or just shut down your mind. Don't bother.

I traced Titor to TEXAS, not Haber. Honestly, I don't know if my lead means a hoax or not a hoax, but again, I traced it out of Florida by STUDYING. I did research. Haber is not Titor. Did you do any research, GPA? Any at all? Or are you just believing what a few Google headlines read?
If you traced "Titor" to Texas, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you traced him by some other name, perhaps you might share.
I have never seen a credible name attached to Titor.

When I first came across this story, the absurdity of the story and the ludicrous behavior of the fanatics, made me look into it. I suppose I should be sorry I ever did.

Thanks to the efforts of Darby I have all of the posts TT0 posted here and/or on post to post ( I believe) and Anomalies (I think).

They are on my external HD and this just isn't worth the effort to dig it out and plug it in. ( search 1 or 2 boxes and plug in an e-sata cable... that's how little I care to bother)

Did you do any research' date=' GPA? Any at all? Or are you just believing what a few Google headlines read?[/quote']http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/where-did-the-john-titor-posts-go.6591/
My nightmare began in 2012... and continues today.

Did none of you take notice when a certain disaster did not occur in 2000?
Oh, you mean the disaster that Johnny boy said "would" happen... that "didn't" happen, like all the others... that he then tried to take credit for preventing?? That disaster??
I am sooo amazed... he must be real.

The agression! Can we hear Judas out first? Is that's okay? And just as the conversation turned productive too.

Your disbelief does not entitle you to be an ass to those who do.

Respect to all TTI patrons, and the joy brought forth from our interactions

The agression!
I may sometimes seem a bit sarcastic when I'm disagreeing with a point but, I don't feel I'm being aggressive.What we do here is "Debate". Debate involves disagreement. Disagreement can appear mean even when it is not intended that way.

Can we hear Judas out first? Is that's okay?
I thought we were hearing him out... the post in question was finished...I was asking questions about what he said.

Your disbelief does not entitle you to be an ass to those who do.
Perhaps it seems aggressive to you if you consider yourself an English Gentleman and I, just a crass American. I can live with that.

Respect to all TTI patrons, and the joy brought forth from our interactions
If Cosmo feels I am being excessive or my post is outside his forum rules, he will let me know.

I may sometimes seem a bit sarcastic when I'm disagreeing with a point but, I don't feel I'm being aggressive.What we do here is "Debate". Debate involves disagreement. Disagreement can appear mean even when it is not intended that way.
Maybe aggression was the wrong word on my part.

I thought we were hearing him out... the post in question was finished...I was asking questions about what he said.
Not all of us were sure which events he was referring to, and I feel you jumped the gun a little with your heavily exclaimed post.

Perhaps it seems aggressive to you if you consider yourself an English Gentleman and I, just a crass American. I can live with that.
As it happens, I am English, and also love the American people. Americans in general are very open and inviting from my experience. I'm just a little put off by your dominant style of writing. It's a personal thing that I'm sure we can move past.

If Cosmo feels I am being excessive or my post is outside his forum rules, he will let me know.
That last piece was more of a personal message from me, but I see your point.
Doing Gpa style super quotes is hard work on my phone ... but we made it... this time